How to get a nice bulge while sittin down?

Sportymike

1st Like
Media
For me, theres nothing hotter than a guy who is sitting down, whether on a bus, while driving or just in your own kitchen and displays a lovely bulging crotch!!...and I dont really mean camel toes as such, although they can b hot sometimes!! anyone have any gud pics or stories..

I was once on a train home from college one evening and i sat across from this business man who was wearing a lovely suit and he was nicely built, nice thick thighs (...legs wide apart) and you could see this dick and balls sitting to one side of his trouser seem, i spent da whole half hour gawking at this man's groin....good thing he was reading the newspaper..!

i dont know how to show pics on these posts, so i'll put my favourite pics in my profile....check em out..!

Sportymike

1st Like
Media
No, I prefer it when da man is unsuspecting and doesnt know that his bulge is on show... these are my faves!! keep sharin the pics tho.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
Oh yeah I've been checking out sitting bulges since middle school. I was always very aware of them, as it was always the same guys who got them regularly. It was sort of a secret sport to watch for them. Anyone else as aware them way back then?

Attachments

fdsajkl

1st Like
Media
Oh yeah I've been checking out sitting bulges since middle school. I was always very aware of them, as it was always the same guys who got them regularly. It was sort of a secret sport to watch for them. Anyone else as aware them way back then?

Great pic. That one would have stopped me in my tracks.

D

deleted134373

I absolutely love when a hung young dude had a huge buldge and jsut either dosent know... or even better dosent care

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Best is to pull the pants a little off-center and then allow the bulge to show more at a 45 degree angle rather than straight down, but to do this means you have to be able to give it some support. You don't have to use a cock bracelet for this, but it's more pleasurable, because you get hard frequently and it looks more voluptuous with a curve to it rather than one big mass down by the side, although sometimes this works. You need the right jeans (black or blue, not white, because it's too overt, and the precum will show) in order to get a loose feel so that you can walk and feel it every move you make. This way, if the basket is integrated with the rest, it looks elegant and everybody in the streets will worship you. Plus you can precum all you want in blue or black jeans and enjoy the sensation of the delightful viscous fluid with every move of your horse-legs.

joesebb28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I spend my life looking for this on the train into work - especially guys in suites going to work. I try tp picture was underware they have on, which way is it hanging. Occasionally you get a very cramped trains - I always get a seat and more often or not some guy has to stand directly in front of me - always reading a paper and you can look at long and as hard as you like. I imagin just unzipping his fly and taking his dick out and sucking on it - all the time he's rocking backwards and forward with the motion of the train - until he shoots down my throat................... This is all on a crowded train and no one bats an eyelid!! I swallow and zip him back up and sit back in my seat - He smiles as he gets off the train!

I get raging hard ons on my morning commute.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah I've been checking out sitting bulges since middle school. Anyone else as aware them way back then?
No. I didn't really start to notice until I was in my 20s.
I absolutely love when a hung young dude had a huge buldge and just either dosent know... or even better dosent care
Makes my day every time. Track pants and basketball shorts give many of us some serious eye candy daily. Workout wear in general is very sexy, and I love to see fit men and women in athletic wear when I'm out and about.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as I said elsewhere..I really like the sidepipe name! and it describes the way I wear mine too. I think to get a good sitting bulge you need 2 things...1..you need to have a good set of balls and descent cock, and 2..you need to wear it right and be wearing your pants right. I don't wear underwear, or when I do I wear boxers so I always am to the left side of the crotch hanging down. you also need to wear your pants with the crotch seam up high to force you to one leg or the other. you see sitting bulges always against the leg...not as a pup tent as much. thats why I always have a "sidepipe" too

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
as I said elsewhere..I really like the sidepipe name! and it describes the way I wear mine too. I think to get a good sitting bulge you need 2 things...1..you need to have a good set of balls and descent cock, and 2..you need to wear it right and be wearing your pants right. I don't wear underwear, or when I do I wear boxers so I always am to the left side of the crotch hanging down. you also need to wear your pants with the crotch seam up high to force you to one leg or the other. you see sitting bulges always against the leg...not as a pup tent as much. thats why I always have a "sidepipe" too

You also need to keep your legs open but not too wide and focus on the sensation in your crotch so people will look at it. If you let your dick go down more or less vertically, the fabric should be somewhat loose so it looks voluptuous. If you want it to the side, you should pull up the jeans somewhat so that your cock lies down seductively on your thigh. This is beautiful and subway people can't keep their eyes off of you. I do both, and caress it occasionally and lightly. Not too much public groping, or you'll be up Shit Creek.