Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Afraid there probably is no answer to this but I thought I would ask. My penis ranges from a max of 7" at mid span and glans. But towards the end of the shaft near the base it is closer to 6.5" which is a significant difference.

I would much prefer to have an even girth throughout the shaft or a more even girth. I think a cock ring helps a bit but does anyone else have any other tips to help with this problem

Reactions: Daddy Bear

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Afraid there probably is no answer to this but I thought I would ask. My penis ranges from a max of 7" at mid span and glans. But towards the end of the shaft near the base it is closer to 6.5" which is a significant difference.

I would much prefer to have an even girth throughout the shaft or a more even girth. I think a cock ring helps a bit but does anyone else have any other tips to help with this problem
From what I can tell from your pics your dick looks perfect.

Reactions: Hungbottom46290

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yours is definitely perfect the way it is ;)

empshockwave

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's quite hard to target a specific area of your penis for girth. In principle you could use water pumping like bathmate; usually gives you a baseball bat effect because pressure at the bottom is greater than the top. But if you face towards the ground with the bathmate pressure at the base of your penis will be less than at the tip, so will expand more. As you can tell that is experimental and isn't guaranteed to work, then again so is PE in general. For what it's worth, differences in girth are not really visible from your pics, so I don't think you need to contemplate this.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's quite hard to target a specific area of your penis for girth. In principle you could use water pumping like bathmate; usually gives you a baseball bat effect because pressure at the bottom is greater than the top. But if you face towards the ground with the bathmate pressure at the base of your penis will be less than at the tip, so will expand more. As you can tell that is experimental and isn't guaranteed to work, then again so is PE in general. For what it's worth, differences in girth are not really visible from your pics, so I don't think you need to contemplate this.

The laws of physics are against you on this one. Every point inside the cylinder will have exactly the same degree of vacuum, whether water or air pumping.

empshockwave

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The laws of physics are against you on this one. Every point inside the cylinder will have exactly the same degree of vacuum, whether water or air pumping.
Water at the bottom of a tank is at higher pressure than on top. This is true even in a low pressure container. Gravity exerts force.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Water at the bottom of a tank is at higher pressure than on top. This is true even in a low pressure container. Gravity exerts force.

Which would be incredibly minimal considering the "tank" is only about 9 " deep and contains, at most, about 8-10 ounces of water .

empshockwave

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which would be incredibly minimal considering the "tank" is only about 9 " deep and contains, at most, about 8-10 ounces of water .
True but that's why I emphasised this is experimental and nobody knows whether such small pressure differences over long periods of time can have an effect.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The level of pseudoscience in the PE world is frustratingly high.

I wish the Mythbusters were still in business; it would be great if we could get them to examine this subject. :)