How to get appreciated with a standard-sized penis

JimmyMack2015

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By John Richards, new member

I used to live in Vancouver BC. That city boasts N. America's largest nude beach, Wreck Beach, near the endowment lands of University of British Columbia. On a summer weekend hundreds or even over a thousand people will be on the main part of the beach, located at the bottom of a long stairway from the parking lot above. The atmosphere is fantastic. The cops leave the main section mostly alone. Beer is bought and sold, lots of pot is smoked, entire families have picnics, couples and friends of all ages congregate. There is no sex activity or vibe.

But . . . take a walk westward on Foreshore Trail and the soft sand turns to hard rocks. There's no beach at all for a quarter mile or so, and then you come upon sand again, this time in the form of dunes. The shoreline returns and you start to see people again -- but only guys, from teens to seniors. By an unspoken code no little kids are here, and this stretch is too remote to be of interest to picnic crowd. If you are an exhibitionist, or just gay, on the other hand, there is plenty to delight the eye.

This is the "sex" part of the beach -- and it's really not part of the beach, just connected by a trail. And there is no str8 sexual activity, at least none I have seen. This area is almost exclusively gay.

The dunes provide a great venue for setting up an inconspicuous posing area, or semi-private sex. (The trail running behind the dunes is used by voyeurs, always in swimsuits, who want a peek at the action. Everybody ignores them.) Also on this stretch are little hollows in the sand, just the right size for three or four guys to kneel down in and have a circle jerk.

As a lifelong exhibitionist (but not a flasher -- different thing entirely), I have since summer camp enjoyed people (any age or sex) eyeing my penis, no matter what its state. Problem is, big penises get more attention and mine is average, around six inches. At least it's uncut, which makes it more interesting. And it's nicely proportioned.

At Wreck Beach my favorite way to spend a hot summer day was to meet up with one or a few guys and all masturbate to orgasm. But how to get noticed?

I'd bring a big towel and a book and lots of suntan oil that could double as lube. My favorite dunes (I knew them all) enabled passers-by to notice me if they were on the lookout for somebody like me, while casual hikers would never know I was there.

I'd lay out my towel flat, strip naked, and lie on my back, using my rolled-up shorts as a pillow for my head. Then I'd read my book, or pretend to. My regular-sized penis would be pretty small at this point, so I'd apply some suntan lotion to wake it up, and then using a combination of zen and breathing control, allow it to expand to semi-status. It would be lying against my leg, flaccid but not small.

Experience has taught me that keeping it in this state attracted attention. Guys on the lookout would stop and literally do a double take. Within 15 or 20 minutes some cutie's towel would be beside mine and we'd be chatting.

During this foreplay interval, especially if the guy was extra-hot, it was all I could do to keep from getting hard. But I had to stay semi -- it was part of my strategy. Eventually we'd start talking about sex and I'd stare at his penis and admire it if it was admirable. The whole idea was to keep the attention off my penis.

I'd ask some leading questions, like whether he had ever seen anybody orgasm down here, and it was just a matter of time until he was aroused. This was the come to Jesus moment. I'd ask him if it was okay if I jerked off and nobody ever said no. At that point I'd cup my shaft in my hand and start to get hard. And invariably he'd reach down and start stroking himself.

By this time the guy was sufficiently aroused that it didn't matter that I wasn't super well hung. Sometimes we'd stroke each other but usually we'd just jerk ourselves off, watching each other, not saying much, just enjoying the summer day and surging hormones.

After a few minutes -- or longer if we hit it off especially well -- we would coordinate a simultaneous orgasm. I made a point of holding my dick still as I came, foreskin pulled back to expose the hard tip, the spurts shooting into the sand several feet away. I could almost always produce an impressive orgasm because being watched was such a turn on. Usually I moaned a bit. All this created an erotic aura that at least in part made up for my lack of size.

I had some pleasant summers in Vancouver before moving to the Bay Area. And what I learned on Wreck Beach has served me well on Skype. Be confident, don't show everything at once, be sure to admire their goods, and finish with a flourish. Use this approach and both you and your audience will be happy campers, regardless of size.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I used to live in Vancouver BC. That city boasts N. America's largest nude beach, Wreck Beach, near the endowment lands of University of British Columbia. On a summer weekend hundreds or even over a thousand people will be on the main part of the beach, located at the bottom of a long stairway from the parking lot above. The atmosphere is fantastic. The cops leave the main section mostly alone. Beer is bought and sold, lots of pot is smoked, entire families have picnics, couples and friends of all ages congregate. There is no sex activity or vibe.

But . . . take a walk westward on Foreshore Trail and the soft sand turns to hard rocks. There's no beach at all for a quarter mile or so, and then you come upon sand again, this time in the form of dunes. The shoreline returns and you start to see people again -- but only guys, from teens to seniors. By an unspoken code no little kids are here, and this stretch is too remote to be of interest to picnic crowd. If you are an exhibitionist, or just gay, on the other hand, there is plenty to delight the eye.

This is the "sex" part of the beach -- and it's really not part of the beach, just connected by a trail. And there is no str8 sexual activity, at least none I have seen. This area is almost exclusively gay.

The dunes provide a great venue for setting up an inconspicuous posing area, or semi-private sex. (The trail running behind the dunes is used by voyeurs, always in swimsuits, who want a peek at the action. Everybody ignores them.) Also on this stretch are little hollows in the sand, just the right size for three or four guys to kneel down in and have a circle jerk.

As a lifelong exhibitionist (but not a flasher -- different thing entirely), I have since summer camp enjoyed people (any age or sex) eyeing my penis, no matter what its state. Problem is, big penises get more attention and mine is average, around six inches. At least it's uncut, which makes it more interesting. And it's nicely proportioned.

At Wreck Beach my favorite way to spend a hot summer day was to meet up with one or a few guys and all masturbate to orgasm. But how to get noticed?

I'd bring a big towel and a book and lots of suntan oil that could double as lube. My favorite dunes (I knew them all) enabled passers-by to notice me if they were on the lookout for somebody like me, while casual hikers would never know I was there.

I'd lay out my towel flat, strip naked, and lie on my back, using my rolled-up shorts as a pillow for my head. Then I'd read my book, or pretend to. My regular-sized penis would be pretty small at this point, so I'd apply some suntan lotion to wake it up, and then using a combination of zen and breathing control, allow it to expand to semi-status. It would be lying against my leg, flaccid but not small.

Experience has taught me that keeping it in this state attracted attention. Guys on the lookout would stop and literally do a double take. Within 15 or 20 minutes some cutie's towel would be beside mine and we'd be chatting.

During this foreplay interval, especially if the guy was extra-hot, it was all I could do to keep from getting hard. But I had to stay semi -- it was part of my strategy. Eventually we'd start talking about sex and I'd stare at his penis and admire it if it was admirable. The whole idea was to keep the attention off my penis.

I'd ask some leading questions, like whether he had ever seen anybody orgasm down here, and it was just a matter of time until he was aroused. This was the come to Jesus moment. I'd ask him if it was okay if I jerked off and nobody ever said no. At that point I'd cup my shaft in my hand and start to get hard. And invariably he'd reach down and start stroking himself.

By this time the guy was sufficiently aroused that it didn't matter that I wasn't super well hung. Sometimes we'd stroke each other but usually we'd just jerk ourselves off, watching each other, not saying much, just enjoying the summer day and surging hormones.

After a few minutes -- or longer if we hit it off especially well -- we would coordinate a simultaneous orgasm. I made a point of holding my dick still as I came, foreskin pulled back to expose the hard tip, the spurts shooting into the sand several feet away. I could almost always produce an impressive orgasm because being watched was such a turn on. Usually I moaned a bit. All this created an erotic aura that at least in part made up for my lack of size.

I had some pleasant summers in Vancouver before moving to the Bay Area. And what I learned on Wreck Beach has served me well on Skype. Be confident, don't show everything at once, be sure to admire their goods, and finish with a flourish. Use this approach and both you and your audience will be happy campers, regardless of size.
You are very fortunate to have had those experiences. Hot story and much wisdom. Thanks.

twinkertown1997

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

If you still live in Van, hit me up ;)