How to get back in the game?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
So yeah, I been out of the game for quite a while. I haven't dated in years and I was content with my status but now I want to get back into it.

I started college this year and there are tons of great chicks to get with. Whether it be one night stands or long term relationships, sounds good to me.

I am not really a shy guy, I have no problem talking with and meeting ladies but I really don't know how to take it to the next level. Any and all advice is appreciated, please no sarcasm.

When in rome... do as the romans do...
When in college... well, you should know the answer to that ;)

What kinda college is it? Just about the only thing girls wanted to discuss with this intellectual was their latest thesis on various sexual topics.

...maybe take a leaf out of their book? :p

Otherwise, things like taking up massaging, no matter how bad you are at it, are a good way to break the ice... a guy did this after I mentioned it ;)

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your just starting college, I have one peice of advice for you:

-HAVE FUN. If a relationship comes along, so be it, but do not expect it or wait for it. College is probably the worst possible time to "settle down" because either one or both partners are still trying to adjust to adulthood. It will seem like there is so much green grass out there, whether your male or female. Settle too early, and youll resent wasting your time later when the availability was at its highest.

...OB

shiznick90210

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You've been out of the running for some time, hon?

What you're asking cannot be defined so simply to a few phrases of advice; both men and women have spend their whole lives or careers learning and refining their plays.

Do a search on "What Women Want." No, I'm not talking about that hokey movie that came out in 2000, I'm talking about the dating guides about getting your game on. Like "Dating Tips." And/Or, "Self-Confidence."

And I'm in agreement with both Vestigial and OmahaBeef.

I may add: Know when to think with your smaller head. And unless the fellow students you want to target are completely independent, the homes of these college girls will thank you.