How to get bulge

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ruffryder, Jun 1, 2006.

1. ruffryder

ruffryder New Member

Hey guys this make be hard to explain or a little confusing. But does anyone know any ways or technique in making your penis pop out more between your balls and anus. Some guys have that penis that looks like it goes straight into the lower stomach and there balls are attached directly to the body in the bottom. Whereas others have their penis basically attached to the underside of the body and then the balls attached to the penis. So the first case has a flat surface from the balls to the anus. Were the second case the penis bulge still continues from balls to anus. Anyone have a clue what I am talking about? Anyways if somone knows any ways in getting it bigger or pop out more I would love to know. It makes the penis look a lot bigger and a shit load sexier.

2. ruffryder

ruffryder New Member

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

bumpty bump

4. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    nothing I know of. I've got a straight friend with that problem, biggest dick I've ever seen, but thin thighs, and it tucks away right between his legs so you'd never know it was there. Doesn't even bulge out that much in speedos. I always have the bigger bulge, even though limp he's practically twice my size. Maybe cock rings would give you a boost, or some of that underwear with a hole in the front for your dick to stick out.

5. hottxboi16

hottxboi16 Member

Oh ...thighs eh? thats interesting....Im not THAT big...but I always have a bulge especially in swim trunks and sport shorts, which kinda makes me unconfortable sometimes...probably cuz i have fat thighs x.x

6. ruffryder

ruffryder New Member

hmmm ya thought ti would be confusing. You guys arent getting my question. I'll try to find pics to show what I mean

7. daytimer

daytimer New Member

try wearing a cock ring, it tends to push the cock up so it bulges more and its great if you get horny too :rolleyes:

8. Southman

Southman New Member

Ruffryder, a cock ring is good, however, a more specific kind might be better.
    try one of the straps that seperate the cock from the balls. These force the balls down and your dick has to sit on top. it will definately produce a bigger bulge. Some guys use these to stretch their balls, and you can go for ones that push them way down. It may be that ball stretching helps to achieve what you want, but it's not allways good for your nuts to have it on for too long.
    Cheers, Southman

9. nitescan

nitescan New Member

Albums:
    I don't think he's referring to a bulge in the pants but a bulge between the balls and ass (taint, if you will) where its seems you have a larger cock just not extended out of the body. (below the baseline?)

I think it depends on how your balls sit on your body and your body fat. I think its more noticable in thin people as I think you or someone mentioned earlier thus allowing you to see more of whats below the skin...the non-exposed part of your organ.

:shrug:

10. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Right. Everybody's cock actually extends far into their body and passes behind their nuts. One kind of penis enlargement surgery essentially cuts it loose from its moorings and moves it up to get a couple of inches of extra length. The bulge you notice, Ruffryder, exists in everybody, but it is harder to feel in heavier guys than in really thin ones. You don't mention your orientation, but if gay, check with a few others and you'll be able to feel quickly that everyone has your issue. As to moving it up, unfortunately that is not possible because it is anchored in place by some pretty serious connections between your anus and where it emerges from your body. You don't want to mess with that either! It is what give you leverage when you are seriously at work with it.

11. emu

emu New Member

something called the wunderbulge you can get it off buygay.com

E

12. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

I have worked it out:wink:.

My advice is to find someone to be your friend or lover with the characteristic you desire.

You don't have to have it yourself, you just need to be able to appreciate it.

You would need to be very determined and prepared to pay for some (dodgy?) body modification implant which would come with it's own complications.

Trust me the first suggestion will be much easier and be able to make you quite happy, until you get bored and want something else. I'm sure you have plenty of things about your own body that you might not have noticed which will get someone really hot.:wink: .

13. ruffryder

ruffryder New Member

There we go....he got it perfectly on the dot. This is what I meant, I meant the bulge on the underside of the body. After some research i think its called the bulb of the penis or to be exact bulbospongiosus muscle. Now as nitescan said its not just the part that extendes out of the body..some people have a big bulb so it makes it look like the penis that extends out of the penis continues to the underside or "baseline" of the body. Get my drift now? Now anyone know how to accomplish this. I am argentinian and am tall and skinny.

14. ruffryder

ruffryder New Member

This thread has become a bigger deal that I attended it to be. Was just trying to get a quick response to see whether or not it was possible. I am happy with my penis and my girlfriend and she loves my penis also. Was just curious because I personally like it when that bulge is bigger because it just looks so much better. Anyways thanks for all the responses. I guess theres nothing I can really do with it, looked at some anatomy pictures and it is attached to multiple muscle strands. Also that is an impossible place to jelq or soemthing so I guess theres no exercises either.

Draft saved Draft deleted