How to get Freinds to have sex for fun

thecockreturns

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How are some good ways to convince freinds to have sex just for fun.
im bi
i am curently restricted to my house (no car) so i would have to ask over the phone/on computer
and they would have to come here for us to have fun (but i dont intend to spring it on them once there here ill ask before hand)
once i know there interested is asking for and sending nude pics weird or perverted
the people im interested in i care about alot as freinds but at this point in my life i cant have a relationship beyond the casual
how can i explain that im attacted to them and want to pleasure them with out creeping them out or making them feel like there just a peice of ass to me
any advice and experences regarding this and similar situations would be very appreciated hope you all have great 2012's

Last edited:

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Can you clear up this sentence...i'm not sure what you mean?

"once i know there interested is asking for and sending nude pics weird or perverted"

thecockreturns

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can you clear up this sentence...i'm not sure what you mean?

"once i know there interested is asking for and sending nude pics weird or perverted"
once i know they are intrested in me sexualy
is it wrong to ask for nude pics from them or for me to send them some

D

deleted300444

I think I get this... just among buds..a good bonding experience. Some dudes dont understand it. I dont either, but I like it..appreciate it.

Advice? Dont know, just roll with it.