How to get guys to wear Speedos at my Home pool?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you could try not asking the to come around for a swim then drop the line and ask em when the say i got no bathers. "i've got a pair mate!"

This one could work, especially if they didn't know that I have boardshorts too, I've heard some people just keep a basket of swimwear in the bathroom, or pool house then guests can select a suit to wear on there own, and some end up choosing a speedo even if they brought trunks with them.

It's going to come down to what THEY feel comfortable wearing.

If you want them to wear speedos just so you can gock at them, well that isn't really fair on them and it's not going to do much to make them feel comfortable enough to try them on.

I would definitely not be gawking at them, as I just think that speedo are the most logical swimwear, as you don't drip half the pool all over the deck, and I know one guy who has this rule, so that his deck furniture won't get all ruined since trunks drip alot more and stay wet alot longer, and he always has plenty of towels around if someone wants to cover up when there out of the pool.

Speedo Pool Party ....simple

I do like this one!!! Its in the title..

Eeeww! So much for the argument that a Speedo is more hygenic. :yuck:

That is correct. Where did you move from that Speedos were considered to be normal/acceptable attire?:confused:

Why are you saying the borrowing a swimsuit would be so gross? I mean I would definitely have them all be clean before I would loan one to anyone and afterwards I would be sure that they were cleaned properly before putting them back in the collection.

I didn't move from a place that speedos were considered normal, though why shouldn't they be considered normal/acceptable attire? I mean why do women get to run around in tiny bikinis that barely cover their bits, but guys have to wear super BAGGY and DREADFUL shorts to cover our "tackle", I thought the whole idea of swimwear was to cover the "tackle" which a proper speedo more than accomplishes.

Simple AND brilliant! So far I think this suggestion is the only way to do this and not offend someone or seem like a jerk. Lots of people throw costume parties and the host specifies the theme in the invitation. You could also do a 70's theme (wasn't that they heydey for the Speedo?) decorations / music / invitations so that the Speedo requirement seems a little less pervy. :wink:

70's party, great idea, though it would be important to specify that its a pool party so that people won't go to all the effort to get 70's clothes instead of 70's swimwear which is probably a bit harder for people to get especially if they weren't alive in the 70's.

It's your pool so should be your rules. If I had a pool they are not ones I'd have- it would be clothes optional unless I had nosy neighbours.

I would totally make it be clothing optional if I could, but the way the pool is built though I did put blinds up you could still likely be seen from the neighbors back yard or driveway (if you were completely naked, though I'm a big fan of naturism and had a great time recently at my first naturist event, I think at my current home anyways a speedo rule would be best, since don't really want the cops to come for a visit.

Could that happen anyways? Could you be ticketed for being naked on your own property, where you aren't trying to be indecent and if the neighbors are going to special effort to look through the shades to see whats going on?

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
twenty five years ago this wouldn't have been an issue but it sure as hell is now. A 70s party? there were board shorts then, as there were in the 60s and even some in the 50s. I'd expect a scared-shitless guy today to blurt out "are you fucking gay... those are so gay, dude!" and make you out as a pervert. I'd go with the "speedos mandatory party" idea and offer to supply them to guys who need one.

I can't recall the last time I saw guys wearing a speedo and even longer since I've seen a boy in them. these days kids leave swim teams when puberty starts because they don't want their junk to be seen in speedos. check around the net and yul see stories from newspapers pontificating on the subject.

oh, well!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
if it were my pool....it would be no suits allowed. we were made nude, and spent the first 9 months of our existence nude.....evidently the way our creator wanted us to be.

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would honor anyones wishes of wearing a speedo if I was to swim in their pool. Long as the pouch stretches good cause my ball sac woukl try to come out the leg part if they did not have tight leg bands.

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry, but if you're serious about this then you need help.

Who the hell tells friends they can only wear skimpy clothes in your pool, because you want to check out their cocks?

Douche imho.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly, I'd much rather swim naked than wear a speedo. Hell, I look better naked than I do in a speedo, and if it were just the expectation that everyone was sans suits, then why not? I don't like how I look in speedos, and I don't personally get the appeal. If it's about less dripping, then naked wins over speedos, too. Plus, it sounds like the party could get lots more interesting without suits.

I have to say I don't get the gross out factor in swimming nude that you sometimes hear people. They act as if it is unsanitary. There is plenty of chlorine to kill bacteria, and if people are clean to begin with, then it's not unsanitary at all.

I remember my dad telling me when I was a kid that in his high school gym class they always swam naked. That was before the homophobic, germaphobic 21st century, and it sure seems simpler.

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gee whiz!

You look like you do. I'd imagine your friends look pretty much like you do. You identify as 100% gay and you live in Ft. Lauderdale.

I'm missing why this is a concern.

D_stryhtfg

Experimental Member
Media
I would love to wear a speedo at your pool.

But, what have you done in the past when your friends came over...I assume you wore a speedo...what did they say about that?

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would rather go naked than wear a speedo - and I have a fairly good bod for my age. But I am old enuf to remember HS swim classes where nude was the rule - the water was cold enuf where if anyone was hung you couldn't tell. Pretty much everyone had the same size soft and no one cared anyway.

Times have changed for sure since then.