How to get her to finish?

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My new love (been together for about 3 mos) loves to give oral as do I. However, she told me likes to swallow too, but she hasn't taken me to that point yet. I am also the first man she has ever had orgasms through penetration with, and she has multiple ones at that. My feeling is, that since she can get off on me, she doesn't want to miss out on hers, so she doesn't suck me completely off.

I really want to enjoy her swallowing me. I've tried holding her head down on me when I get close, but that just seems to signal to her to mount me. Anyone have any ideas how I can let her know that I want her to finish me without her feeling like she isn't going to get hers???

For what its worth, I am usually good for 2 orgasms, so I don't feel like she would be missing out on anything if she swallowed the first one. Any ideas???

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
urm...tell her :rolleyes:

btw, holding a girl's head down is considered very impolite by most {though not all}. she even might like it but it's no substitude for communication.

just stop her mounting you, give a cheeky grin, tell her you can fuck her for even longer if you've already cum and that her mouth feels so good that you would LOVE to cum inside it first.

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For what its worth, she likes me holding her head down (including holding her hair tightly)... something I'm doing is telling her I'm about to go so she pulls up and rides :)

I did tell her once to "finish me" but she insisted that I was being greedy :) I have a birthday coming up - maybe I'll use that to my advantage. lol

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
To start with, I'd give her hints; I'd tell her how much I love it when a girl swallows. She might not like cum in her mouth, or can't swallow it, so I'd ask her before sex if she's OK with it. If so, then I'd then ask her during sex if she'd swallow and tell her that I can cum again for her.

I remember you telling me about her. She sounds like a firecracker. Even if she doesn't end up swallowing your goo, you're still a pretty lucky guy. Good luck.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For what its worth, she likes me holding her head down (including holding her hair tightly)... something I'm doing is telling her I'm about to go so she pulls up and rides :)

I did tell her once to "finish me" but she insisted that I was being greedy :) I have a birthday coming up - maybe I'll use that to my advantage. lol
Tell her, yes I am being greedy, I want you to swallow today, please stop teasing me.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmmmm. How about pulling out just before your point of no return and presenting yourself to her mouth with a sweet comment like "I am so into you. Share this with me?" She'll most likely "open up" so to speak. :). Good luck! Ummmm, but don't slam yourself down her throat, go easy!!