How to get my boyfriend to bottom for me longer?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by jackingoff, Feb 13, 2018 at 2:35 PM.

1. jackingoff

jackingoff New Member

I don't think I am that big, I range from 6.5-7 on a good day and 5.1 girth. My boyfriend enjoys sex for the first 5 minutes or so and then it gets painful for him. How do I get him to last longer? I last pretty long and the last time we fucked he was sore for 2 days LOL.

2. bobbleworc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    that will depend on a number of things

- has he bottomed regularly before and it been ok? if so what's different with you?
    - is he fully ready, some guys need lots of foreplay to get them loosened up
    - are you fucking him too hard? are you being too rough with him?
    - try some other positions to find out what suits him best

and good luck to you both

3. cedarizzo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have found that without foreplay, not enough lube and a top that goes in high gear all add up to a sore ass. Take it slow. Use lots of lube. Start with a finger. Add more lube. Use 2 fingers. Add more lube. Use 3 fingers. Add more lube. And take it very slowly! After you get it inside of him. Just hold it there for a minute . One thing I found that helps at this point is for him to tighten down as hard as he can for about 30 seconds. This will help his ring loosen up. Then start to slowly work it in and out. After a few minutes of this, start building up the pace. Then go to town.

This is different for every guy. I often like it a little rougher than most guys, but when my partner starts off fast and rough, my ass is going to hurt for awhile.

4. mikefole9

mikefole9 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    If he is getting sore, he is probably not relaxed enough to have his second opening open up. You are hitting the back wall and the gateway to his second opening. Try reaching in and see if you can find the second opening and get him relaxed enough to enjoy you penetrating deep.

fixer69xxx likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted