How To Get Over Being Small

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You can't describe your answer as "honest" when it's a prediction of how someone's future will be. You don't know him or his life any more than any other person you've never met. Your negativity, especially when you can't explain why you think he'll never get over it, is nothing more than trolling a serious discussion with your bullshit fantasy about cock size.

I only wrote that you can't get over it. It will bother him forever. That is my experience.

Can he lead a happy life? Yes. I never said he couldn't. Just that he can't really get over being a Small.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks @sodominsane Always been good at defending myself and taking a joke, I'm confident and well liked but this one thing is my only fucking Achilles heel. But thanks, I sincerely take onboard what you say.
If that's your only Achilles heal......then guess what ....you don't have one

I mean....do you really give a shot what other dudes think of your duck

And women.....there are size queen out lyiers....they don't care.....that getting streched out stuff is cuckold fantasy.....

We as a species are designed to please each other....take a two week vacation that vag snaps back to original ....it's like a factory reformat

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If that's your only Achilles heal......then guess what ....you don't have one

I mean....do you really give a shot what other dudes think of your duck

And women.....there are size queen out lyiers....they don't care.....that getting streched out stuff is cuckold fantasy.....

We as a species are designed to please each other....take a two week vacation that vag snaps back to original ....it's like a factory reformat
Agree with your points, makes sense of course. Nonetheless, it does take a tough mental state of mind to ignore the popular culture ridicule that's thrown small guys' way. It's a bit like being red haired, people get so bullied for unavoidable physical trait, but at least being red haired doesn't detract from the number of ways you can pleasure a woman or be seen as equal by your male friends.
But I digress. I fear I'm wandering down Pity-me Avenue, which would be idiotic given how much support there's been on this thread. Thank you, one and all.

So why would you post on a site that focuses on the better equipped man? Let’s put it this way, what woman in her right mind wouldn’t want her partner to be well off financially? Same thing with being well hung. The reaction of a woman when she pulls out a large penis is priceless. But since you will never know that feeling I suggest that you focus on qualities you do have. Maybe as you become more secure, knowing that you are falling short in that area, you will let your woman enjoy the pleasures of a well endowed man. And it doesn’t have to be a cuckold situation where you are compared and humiliated. We all have weaknesses and we all have strengths. Use them accordingly.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Let’s put it this way, what woman in her right mind wouldn’t want her partner to be well off financially? Same thing with being well hung. The reaction of a woman when she pulls out a large penis is priceless.

If you would ever actually listen to women, you would find out that the vast majority give not a single fuck about size, and furthermore, are not necessarily pleased when they find out someone is larger than average. That is what women actually say. Not the deluded fantasies of 99% of the men here.

If you would ever actually listen to women, you would find out that the vast majority give not a single fuck about size, and furthermore, are not necessarily pleased when they find out someone is larger than average. That is what women actually say. Not the deluded fantasies of 99% of the men here.
I am in no way saying that having a big dick makes you a better lover. Other things are more important obviously. I understand why you want to believe it doesn’t matter to woman. Unfortunately there have been studies done that say otherwise. What your saying doesn’t really pass the smell test. Of course women are going to tell a guy with a small dick size doesn’t matter. But let’s say you and me are absolutely identical in every way except you have your dick, and I have mine. Who do you think the women are going to pick?

Speaking from personal experience, I can say that by far the majority of women I’ve been with have had a significant positive reaction to seeing my size for the first time. That makes it very obvious to me that even if it’s just a visual stimulation, size is a turn on for a lot of women.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Of course it never crossed your mind that women are socialized almost from birth to ooh and aah over everything a man does. Or, that they are further socialized when they are older to always praise the size of a dick--because not doing so, because expressing disappointment, expressing anything that could bruise a fragile male ego, can very very easily and very very quickly wind up with them being severely hurt or worse.

That makes it very obvious to me that even if it’s just a visual stimulation, size is a turn on for a lot of women.

You know what makes it very obvious to me that size is not a turn on for a lot of women?

Fucking listening to what fucking women actually have to fucking say. Go to the Ask A Woman forum. Don't post a question, because some numbnuts or another posts a variation on the same question approximately every thirty seconds. Read what the actual women who are actually posting here actually have to say about dick size.

Of course it never crossed your mind that women are socialized almost from birth to ooh and aah over everything a man does. Or, that they are further socialized when they are older to always praise the size of a dick--because not doing so, because expressing disappointment, expressing anything that could bruise a fragile male ego, can very very easily and very very quickly wind up with them being severely hurt or worse.

You know what makes it very obvious to me that size is not a turn on for a lot of women?

Fucking listening to what fucking women actually have to fucking say. Go to the Ask A Woman forum. Don't post a question, because some numbnuts or another posts a variation on the same question approximately every thirty seconds. Read what the actual women who are actually posting here actually have to say about dick size.
Ok so your telling me they are lying to me so they don’t bruise a fragile ego...me, being well endowed. But you, I’m assuming you have a small dick, they tell you the truth. Because men with small dicks for some reason don’t have the same easily bruised male ego as a man with a big dick. Yeah. That makes sense.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Go to the Ask A Woman forum. Don't post a question, because some numbnuts or another posts a variation on the same question approximately every thirty seconds. Read what the actual women who are actually posting here actually have to say about dick size.

Quoting it because apparently you didn't read it the first time. And no, I don't have a small dick.

Again: what actual women actually say about size is not what your fantasies say they think about size.

Quoting it because apparently you didn't read it the first time. And no, I don't have a small dick.

Again: what actual women actually say about size is not what your fantasies say they think about size.
I’m not talking about fantasy or my opinion. I’m telling you what they tell me and how they react. By far the majority have said that while it is certainly not the most important thing, it is definitely a bonus and can be a huge turn on. Particularly when the guy before me was what they would describe as small. The fantasies you are referring to are the women that CRAVE it or NEED it big and that would break up or humiliate someone that is small. The far majority of women are not like that. But that majority does so it as a bonus and turn on.

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Go to the Ask A Woman forum. Don't post a question, because some numbnuts or another posts a variation on the same question approximately every thirty seconds. Read what the actual women who are actually posting here actually have to say about dick size.

REPEATING FOR EMPHASIS MAYBE THIS TIME YOU'LL SEE IT?

Reactions: LaFemme

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So why would you post on a site that focuses on the better equipped man? Let’s put it this way, what woman in her right mind wouldn’t want her partner to be well off financially? Same thing with being well hung. The reaction of a woman when she pulls out a large penis is priceless. But since you will never know that feeling I suggest that you focus on qualities you do have. Maybe as you become more secure, knowing that you are falling short in that area, you will let your woman enjoy the pleasures of a well endowed man. And it doesn’t have to be a cuckold situation where you are compared and humiliated. We all have weaknesses and we all have strengths. Use them accordingly.

This thread has fuck all to do with you bragging about your genitalia. If you wanna brag about your dick, go to a thread about that. It's about a guy trying to overcome insecurities about being small. Plus most of the women I know, whom I've discussed this with, specifically do not like large. Fuck knows why they'd be lying to a gay man about this.

PS - Rogaine can help with receding hairlines. You can thank me later. It can't cure being a cunt though.

This thread has fuck all to do with you bragging about your genitalia. If you wanna brag about your dick, go to a thread about that. It's about a guy trying to overcome insecurities about being small. Plus most of the women I know, whom I've discussed this with, specifically do not like large. Fuck knows why they'd be lying to a gay man about this.

PS - Rogaine can help with receding hairlines. You can thank me later. It can't cure being a cunt though.

I resent that. But let’s assume, for the moment, I was “bragging”. Your telling me that I am in the wrong place? A website dedicated to the appreciation of larger sized men...and I am the one in the wrong place? lol ok if you say so.

Also, rogaine only works on a specific type of hair loss called ‘male pattern baldness’. It has no effect on a receding hairline. But thank you for the attempt at advice. I would like to return the favor and state that the best way to reverse gynecomastia is in the early stages. You’ll thank me for it later.