How to get rid of stinky balls

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, yeah, "showers". But that doesn't actually address the underlying issue. For me, the typical "sweaty nutsack" scent was caused by jock itch. Same bug as athlete's foot. If you take a bath and have athlete's foot, there's almost no way not to get jock itch. Sometimes it doesn't itch! It can change the color of your skin to a brownish tint, like you have a tan, where your skin folds.

You can use any athlete's foot or jock itch medicine (Lamisil works great and fast) but I found a method that works faster than any and you probably have it in your house.

Purell.

After a shower, rub it between your legs and on your balls. It doesn't burn mine. In a couple-three days the nut-sweat smell will be gone, even after exercise.

A couple of warnings....

1. It's flammable. Plan ahead. I can't imagine much more horror than accidentally lighting your junk on fire. That's not a visual anyone wants.

2. You might want to use Lamisil if you have jock itch, in your crack. For some reason, putting it on your bung will teach you just how much of a man you are. Turns out, I am not much of one. Good thing the hair dryer was close cuz'..... damn. If nothing else, it will teach you what lighting your junk on fire would feel like, without having to actually do it.

Holy hell that hurt. And it hurt right now.

A little Purell, on the finger, foot on counter, [tiniest touch of Purell on the "spokes"] and....

AHHHHH!!! OWSHITSHITSHIT!!! [followed by a sort of retard-dance that looks like I am trying to run faster than my butt hole, in a circle, with flat sides, where I was bouncing off the poorly placed bathroom walls]

Instant agony. The hair dryer [ON COOL!!!] made it go away, just as fast.

In summary, Purell will get rid of stinky sack, in a couple of days. Same for athlete's foot and jock itch.

Lamisil, will do the same, in about a week.

Don't light Purell on fire, while it's on you and avoid the bung area. Unless you want to see if you are more of a man, than me.

I recommend you not do it. In fact, I cannot recommend NOT doing it, enough.

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
(1) Go see your doctor. He will prescribe an anti-fungal medicine or recommend an off the shelf medicine that will clear it up jock itch and athlete's foot. (2) Take a shower so you aren't sitting in the same water as your feet. Otherwise you will continuously cross contaminate your crotch from your feet. (3) If you really want to find out how much man you are, mix a few drops of chlorine bleach with water and rinse your crotch with the bleach water before getting out of the shower. Dry well because the shower rug and your underwear will fade becasue of the bleach. I used the bleach to get rid of jock itch which I got while I was in the Army.

If you don't have a shower, buy on of those hand held showers which attach to your faucet.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my balls never get a gnarly funk. they may have a slight scent by the end of the day, but it's not a gross, reeky smell. at all. then again, i'm not much of a sweater.

and what nevfx said - fucking wash them. that's the cause of the funk, you fucking dirty fucktard =D

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
C'mon, naysayers - anything is possible with the human body. Likewise, simple solutions abound. Purell is a fine idea, just don't overuse because it will dry out your skin. I have the hands to prove it.
However, thanks for the info. Someone will benefit, I'm sure.

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my balls never get a gnarly funk. they may have a slight scent by the end of the day, but it's not a gross, reeky smell. at all. then again, i'm not much of a sweater.

and what nevfx said - fucking wash them. that's the cause of the funk, you fucking dirty fucktard =D
Not necessarily. What you eat, or NOT eat, can be the cause of bacterial body odor as well. One example, can be too much white bread can give you the itch in the crotch/ass areas. A diet healthy in Zinc will keep the bad smells away but not everyone knows this.
If someone smells bad, it's not always because they don't wash. Interesting isn't it (and not so black and white)

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When working out, I showered twice a day. Start at the top and work down, so I am not doing anything stupid like washing my feet, then my crotch. Ewwww.

Still managed to get jock itch. By the time I got to work, my balls were stinky. I hate that smell! One use of Purell, and the smell was gone. In 3 days, of using it twice a day, all evidence of jock itch was gone.

I'd wager that the way it got there, was the bath. Sure showers are great, but after a hard, cold day, slogging through sleet, mud and slag, twisting into wrenching positions, to weld... I shower to get the grime off and lay flat, in the tub, to soak the back and joints.

It was so annoying before that. I could take a shower and wash normally. Then, I'd blow dry my junk and already there would be a hint of scent.

Now it's been gone for a year and whenever I feel like it, I apply another dose, after a shower and always, after a bath.

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While it may be effective, I think this is very bad advice. When I was like 13 I had itchy butt, even though I wiped my ass plenty good. I got the clever idea to wipe my ass with rubbing alcohol, and I offered my soul to the powers that be to take my life and end the suffering. As you can see, they left me to soak up the torment. It felt like fucking fire ants were eating my ass hole. So ya... alcohol based products around sensitive areas FAIL! I used tea tree oil, still a little strange down there but more of a... "did my balls just smoke a pack of menthol!?" feeling. :confused:

Home Remedies for jock itch are very simple easily available such as antibacterial soap which should be used to combat the condition. Keep the area groin dry. One can even use a blow dryer on the cool setting to dry your crotch area. One can also use the towel to dry as long as one is meticulous in the drying process.
The next step would be the application of anti-fungal creams such as miconazole and clotrimazole per instruction on the package. Minor cases of jock itch can be addressed by some procedures it is recommended that for serious cases; one should consult a medical practitioner. Other than the anti-fungal cream, one can also put on anti-fungal powder or use anti-fungal sprays. Tea tree oil and anti-dandruff shampoos are excellent home remedy for jock itch as well.

Yeah, yeah, "showers". But that doesn't actually address the underlying issue. For me, the typical "sweaty nutsack" scent was caused by jock itch. Same bug as athlete's foot. If you take a bath and have athlete's foot, there's almost no way not to get jock itch. Sometimes it doesn't itch! It can change the color of your skin to a brownish tint, like you have a tan, where your skin folds.

You can use any athlete's foot or jock itch medicine (Lamisil works great and fast) but I found a method that works faster than any and you probably have it in your house.

Purell.

After a shower, rub it between your legs and on your balls. It doesn't burn mine. In a couple-three days the nut-sweat smell will be gone, even after exercise.

A couple of warnings....

1. It's flammable. Plan ahead. I can't imagine much more horror than accidentally lighting your junk on fire. That's not a visual anyone wants.

2. You might want to use Lamisil if you have jock itch, in your crack. For some reason, putting it on your bung will teach you just how much of a man you are. Turns out, I am not much of one. Good thing the hair dryer was close cuz'..... damn. If nothing else, it will teach you what lighting your junk on fire would feel like, without having to actually do it.

Holy hell that hurt. And it hurt right now.

A little Purell, on the finger, foot on counter, [tiniest touch of Purell on the "spokes"] and....

AHHHHH!!! OWSHITSHITSHIT!!! [followed by a sort of retard-dance that looks like I am trying to run faster than my butt hole, in a circle, with flat sides, where I was bouncing off the poorly placed bathroom walls]

Instant agony. The hair dryer [ON COOL!!!] made it go away, just as fast.

In summary, Purell will get rid of stinky sack, in a couple of days. Same for athlete's foot and jock itch.

Lamisil, will do the same, in about a week.

Don't light Purell on fire, while it's on you and avoid the bung area. Unless you want to see if you are more of a man, than me.

I recommend you not do it. In fact, I cannot recommend NOT doing it, enough.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
obviously you have something going on down there. It's probably some sort of bacteria. I would go to CVS and buy something that treats jock itch, etc. I would also make sure you're wearing clean underwear everyday. Bacteria loves cotton.

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BACTERIA DOES NOT LOVE COTTON! Its just a horny bastard that likes to fuck cotton, use it like its little whore, and treat it like shit. It says it "loves" cotton as if that makes it less fucked up to treat it that way but it doesn't. It's not even loyal, even though cotton never turns it away, bacteria fucks the remote, the keyboard, and the door knob. Truth be told, I think it should just burn in hell. I'm not sorry for saying it either. Hes a worthless little mother fucker that will ride your ass as long as you put up with him :rocketwhore: But ya, clean shit that touches your balls and ass is a good idea. Did I mention I was bored and retarded?

obviously you have something going on down there. It's probably some sort of bacteria. I would go to CVS and buy something that treats jock itch, etc. I would also make sure you're wearing clean underwear everyday. Bacteria loves cotton.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The ultimate solution, as the title of your original question states, ist to get rid of them (stinky) balls :tongue:

Pretty simple. Might alter your voice, though :rolleyes: