How to get straight guys to let me suck them off?

Baoka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure who that is, but letting other guys interact with your junk in a homoerotic fashion kind of clashes with the whole "straight" thing.

Best answer would be trickery: disguises, cover ups, bait and switch. Don't get me wrong, that's dangerous in a lot of ways, but if the basis of a person's sexuality excludes you, there really isn't any honest (with themselves or you) way for them to get into it. :p

But if you are looking for the holy grail of sexuality hacking, try searching for threads where guys want get with lesbians and adapting the theories. I guarantee that there is a greater body of people researching that similar subject.

Last edited:

mistabobdobalina

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bobby Garcia was able to get hundreds of marines to do it, so why not me?

Is this thread designed to make everyone ask who the hell Bobby Garcia is?

To your question... get convincingly made up as a woman, take some acting classes and learn how to convincingly portray yourself as a woman, and then become a creep preying on straight guys at bars I guess?

JohnnyRoulette

Expert Member
Media
If you're going for the whole idea of "corrupting straight guys", then yes, absolutely check out craigslist or those type of websites. Chances are that there are men there who are still following the stereotype of being straight.

Something important to remember is that there are a lot of straight men who "act" gay, and lots of gay men who "act" straight. I say act because stereotypes are silly. :)

Have you considered finding a gay man that exudes that desired element of "straightness" and role-playing with them? It could be a lot of fun and doesn't involve any form of trickery or manipulation.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

omgurbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
their straight for a reason....they don't like sucking dick.

you may have more luck if you target gay men.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah, leave em alone. LOL. I mean how do straight guys ever want to have the trust in a gay guy as a firend if he is always looking for an angle. Focus on other gay guys

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you are sucking them they are not straight. Why do gay men chase after guys they know are straight. All of my male friends are straight and I would never try to make a move on any of them. Gay guys that hit on and try to get with straight guys make all of us gay guys look really bad. If they say they are straight then leave them alone, it is pathetic to think you are gonna get anywhere with a guy that is straight!

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Jump into a time machine and go back to high school where you missed your chance. By college, most guys have a strong sense of self and know what we want. Frankly, I have never understood late bloomers.

islanderguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jump into a time machine and go back to high school where you missed your chance. By college, most guys have a strong sense of self and know what we want. Frankly, I have never understood late bloomers.

Exactly. High school was a good time.
For your friends, if it's going to happen now, you got to let them approach you.. But that could get weird. Otherwise, grindr is always a place to find curious guys...

DickHurtz22

Experimental Member
Media
Get a sex change and become a "female". I'm sure many guys would love to have more girls just walking around offering blowjobs to everyone!