How to get straight guys to let me suck them off?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If a man lets a man suck him off he's Not 100% straight, he's at least bi-curious.

Maybe you could find a gay/bi guy to role play with you. Plenty of women role play parts their men fantasize about to spice up the bedroom.. maybe you and a willing and interested partner could role play that he's not into guys and you convince him to try it?

If my straight male friends had a guy persistently trying to have sex with them that guy might get knocked out. Plenty of guys will identify as straight and still have sex with men (I never realized how many men do that until getting on LPSG..) but I have seen a gay man get hit over this kind of behavior. Just because some men will participate doesn't mean they all will, and not everyone is gonna be peaceful about the way they handle it. Be careful.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are sucking them they are not straight. Why do gay men chase after guys they know are straight. All of my male friends are straight and I would never try to make a move on any of them. Gay guys that hit on and try to get with straight guys make all of us gay guys look really bad. If they say they are straight then leave them alone, it is pathetic to think you are gonna get anywhere with a guy that is straight!

Thank you!

Simba

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You need two things: 1) alcohol; and 2) a female friend to tell the "straight" guy it will really turn her on to watch you blow him.

As a matter of fact, these were the circumstances that led to my very first blowjob!

(was the guy I sucked off really "straight"? to me that's more a theoretical than a practical question. i pretty much give people the benefit of the doubt and acknowledge them as whatever they say they are, unless blatant hypocrisy is involved.)

matt19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like a good way to get your ass kicked. good luck dumb ass.

TaigaStar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
best answer

There really isn't much heterosexuality in "gay4pay," either.

Although, you might get someone who's "Curious," but then this opens up a whole world of labels and transitions and plotting coordinates on a spectrum while asking when we go from "heterosexual" to "curious," blah blah.... I think I gave myself a headache just trying to think.

Gdaymate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This has happened with me many times. I didn't plan it, and now I've learned to sidestep the situation because I always felt really funny about it after.
I work with men a lot, in a construction setting, and I've seen that lots of husbands/wives are kind of like roomates after a while it seems, and the men get a lot of the headaches of making a living but they don't get blowjobs at home or nsa sex when they want----i don't think it's easy to be married so I'm not judging. I doubt the wives get flowers for now reason and boxes of chocolate and date-nights once a week. I think it's hard for both of them and frivolous sex is maybe not part of the relationship any more.
In my case, listening and being funny and complimentary was the combo-thing they didn't seem to get at home. That must have made them relaxed enough to get to the point where they felt ok about a guy being that close to them. In every case I looked up and saw their eyes were closed, probably fantasizing about a woman going down on them.
It was always a very sexy and memorable experience, but I don't let things go that way anymore if I see the potential because I guess I'm older and hopefully more conscious of other people's property and vows. Plus, I didn't feel great after it, just slutty.
But a straight unattached guy is a different story, I've not given up on that. Thats fun.

I think the constant "no straight guy would let another guy blah blah blah" is wrong, because of one thing: the internet has taken a lot of previously 'taboo' things and presented it in ways that take the fear out of it for a lot of people. Many people are not complex thinkers and they want to get off. Other people might have a problem with it. People are different.

Reactions: JohnnyDanger610

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I think the constant "no straight guy would let another guy blah blah blah" is wrong, because of one thing: the internet has taken a lot of previously 'taboo' things and presented it in ways that take the fear out of it for a lot of people. Many people are not complex thinkers and they want to get off. Other people might have a problem with it. People are different.

I'm in agreement with you, Gdaymate, but I also believe that a 100% straight guy would never let another guy blow him. In my experience, however, a majority of the "straight" guys out there in real life are not 100% straight. Most of them have just enough "bi" in them that if it is convenient, free, feels good and gets them off they can cross that line and let you blow them. And I also agree that the proliferation of explicit material on the 'net has brought a lot of them out of the shadows, if not the closet.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Jump into a time machine and go back to high school where you missed your chance. By college, most guys have a strong sense of self and know what we want. Frankly, I have never understood late bloomers.

I surely don't want to stay the same over time. I want to discover new things about myself. It's a fact that some people discover "big" things about themselves much later in life.

Can you ever truly know who you really are? :eek:

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
Last edited:

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On OkCupid a couple bi/gay guys message me every month or so. The same couple guys.

I've told them like 10 times I have 0 interest in guys. But without fail every month they'll message me and be like "hey dude", hoping I turned bi in the past month or something lol.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I surely don't want to stay the same over time. I want to discover new things about myself. It's a fact that some people discover "big" things about themselves much later in life.

Can you ever truly know who you really are? :eek:

Very true.

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This has happened with me many times. I didn't plan it, and now I've learned to sidestep the situation because I always felt really funny about it after.
I work with men a lot, in a construction setting, and I've seen that lots of husbands/wives are kind of like roomates after a while it seems, and the men get a lot of the headaches of making a living but they don't get blowjobs at home or nsa sex when they want----i don't think it's easy to be married so I'm not judging. I doubt the wives get flowers for now reason and boxes of chocolate and date-nights once a week. I think it's hard for both of them and frivolous sex is maybe not part of the relationship any more.
In my case, listening and being funny and complimentary was the combo-thing they didn't seem to get at home. That must have made them relaxed enough to get to the point where they felt ok about a guy being that close to them. In every case I looked up and saw their eyes were closed, probably fantasizing about a woman going down on them.
It was always a very sexy and memorable experience, but I don't let things go that way anymore if I see the potential because I guess I'm older and hopefully more conscious of other people's property and vows. Plus, I didn't feel great after it, just slutty.
But a straight unattached guy is a different story, I've not given up on that. Thats fun.

I think the constant "no straight guy would let another guy blah blah blah" is wrong, because of one thing: the internet has taken a lot of previously 'taboo' things and presented it in ways that take the fear out of it for a lot of people. Many people are not complex thinkers and they want to get off. Other people might have a problem with it. People are different.

These type of statements are really annoying a straight man will not let another man suck his dick period I dont care what the circumstance. How do you feel thats wrong? It's not wrong it's your opinion/wishful thinking just because you have various bi and gay outlets on the internet doesnt mean a heterosexual man wants to participate smh and also if he is he's not straight and he knows it himself

wilderness

Cherished Member
Media
i think the original poster is turned on by discovering a guy who does want his cock sucked by a man but won't face it. he wants to be the lucky guy who gives him his first taste of man to man oral sex. obviously the "straight" recipient is not 100%!