How to get the word out about being hung at work without being creepy?

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't say anything, it would be weird.

Honestly, show it off with what you wear. Women look more often than we seem to think, if you pay close attention you can catch them from time to time.

captain garbonzo

Experimental Member
Media
Oh how you generalize. That murderer just happened to be white. He could have been of any race. A black man shot up a train a few years ago, specifically targeting non-blacks. So, according to you, it's alright to equate black men with train shooters. An Asian man chopped off a guy's head on a bus and started eating him. According to you, it's alright to equate Asians with cannibals who behead people on buses.
This reminds me of the people who say that only white people are racists.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a "problem" with racism - and there's a lot of it out there. The powers that be are promoting black men for one reason or another. They are NOT promoting white men to black women; only black men to white woman. This should be obvious to anyone not living in a cave.

Where did you come up with this "bullshit/conspiracy theory" modest123?
First how do you know these women are racist? Simply because they have a preference of black men over white or asian? Have you spoken to "these or all women" in his office or are you assuming that this happens the whole world over?
How about this scenario?
Let me suggest to you that you are harboring the racist
tendencies not any one else. I can't imagine what "powers that be" you might be speaking of President Obama? God?
Rob E? Who the hell are you referring to? lol!
We didn't hear from those women so please don't speak for them.
Please show us the links for your "data" and I call it that very loosely mind you!
Do you live in a cave darling?
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=Arial Narrow said:
modest123;2280632]Oh how you generalize. That murderer just happened to be white. He could have been of any race.
Statistically speaking, the majority of US serial killers and snipers are white. That's why it was so hard to find the DC Sniper. He didn't fit the FBI profile of a sniper/serial killer. It should be noted that while John Muhammad, the older of the 2 snipers was American born, he had also converted to Islam and had become a muslim extremist. His younger partner Lee Boyd Malvo was Jamaican by birth.
[/FONT]

A black man shot up a train a few years ago, specifically targeting non-blacks. So, according to you, it's alright to equate black men with train shooters.
Actually Colin Ferguson was a Jamaican immigrant and batshitcrazy. He was not American born. Yes, that makes a difference. American born blacks rarely if ever go on shooting sprees of the kind Colin Ferguson did.

An Asian man chopped off a guy's head on a bus and started eating him. According to you, it's alright to equate Asians with cannibals who behead people on buses.
:rolleyes: Great that's all this site needs another intentionally obtuse fucktard.:mad: FWIW: Vince Li was a Chinese immigrant and severely mentally ill.

The only common thread amongst the killers mentioned is that they were all batshitcrazy and felt they were entitled to something they never received or earned.:mad:

He started this IDENTICAL thread:
He reminds me of that other idiot hungshyman. Remember these doozies . . . should I let my bulge show at company picnic?
why should men have to hide their bulge when
I am addicted to women looking at MY penis bulge
Boss saw my penis

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mentioning your dick at work is absolutely creepy... and just not something anyone should be doing. There have been a few times where several people I've worked with found out, but it was never because I attempted to just make it known. The first time I worked with a woman for quite a while and she became good friends with several guys in the office... and we would often go out for drinks. She became very open about sex with us... and at one point asked the group 'what do you guys think of anal'? And being an honest person, I answered that I wouldn't know... because none of the women I'd been with would allow it. Eventually, in private conversation she asked why... and I told her because of my size... and she asked about it. Word got out among the women that she worked with... and it was known. I am still friends with all of them... and now it's just part of the natural sex talk. The other times that it has become known in my job is because of dating a woman at two different jobs. Several of the women have commented... but just as part of conversation. I've never may it known on my own... it was always something that was either asked or found out by women talking. And that is the way it should be... anything other than that is just creepy as sh*t. Work is just not the place to be doing stuff like that... that is something reserved for friends or relationships.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow strong racism from njqt.

I could have answered her last post but it would have strayed even further from the intended topic of this thread and that's not fair to the OP. If she wants to continue that debate, she's welcome to PM me - but, somehow, I doubt that will happen :rolleyes:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say go to the first company sponsored outdoor social event where you can wear some slightly revealing shorts, pants or even a swimsuit.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Dumb question maybe, but have you asked any of these women out on a date? That's the objective, isn't it? Why not just do it and let the penis size take care of itself if it gets that far?

I have a feeling that what this thread (and, apparently, a previous one with the same title) is about is the fear of rejection. You want to somehow let word get out that you're hung, then let the women come to you, with the agenda unspoken but understood by both parties. Perhaps this can work -- I don't know what "phase" (*) your female coworkers are in -- but this doesn't seem like a reliable plan for a 35+ guy.

Man up. Ask one of your coworkers out (like any regular guy would) and be nice and charming and relaxed and confident. In no way, shape, or form initiate a conversation about penis size -- only go there if she blatantly goes there without prodding. You're gonna have to work for this. But if you get to the finish line you'll both be much happier for the better foundation.

Kev

(*) Just an observation -- some women, usually college or just-post-college age, go through a phase where they seem to be trying on different men for size.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can ask one of the ladies there if they'd prefer thick and short or thin and long. Once they answer whatever they answer, flip open your phone scroll to your dick picture and ask what they'd consider that.

modest123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can ask one of the ladies there if they'd prefer thick and short or thin and long. Once they answer whatever they answer, flip open your phone scroll to your dick picture and ask what they'd consider that.

...and make sure your resume is up to date - 'cause you'll be looking for a new job!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, this is the pardox. If they answer, "None of your fucking business!", and walk away, then you're totally off the hook. If they answer anything, that means they're willing to banter about the subject. Of course, you have to motion the cell phone reveal as if they were scooting themselves by you as opposed to turning it to face them.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just hear me out...Follow them out to their car after work is over, slip on a ski mask and press "it" against the passenger side window before they pull out of their parking spot. Then run away giggling like a school girl. Nothing creepy about that. Maybe consider clown-face makeup instead of a ski mask to make it more innocent and childish. To complete the process, depending upon which of the above options you chose, go up to them the next day and ask them is they want to go skiing sometime and wink repeatedly (almost to the point where it looks like your having a mini-stroke), or, ask her if she wants to hang out at your place that night and watch Stephen King's IT, then laugh heartily like a bond villain till you pee yourself right in front of her.

But i guess if you don't mind being just a little bit creepy about it you could, as Kevbo said, just ask her out 'cause that the point anyway...But then again, giving out advice was one of the many things my parole officer said it was a bad idea to do.

yman74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, my thoughts again. I think most of the girls at work either have daddy issues and looking for guys to piss daddy off or think they are too good for any of the guys at work. Its a retail store. I am not about to wear very tight pants in a public enviroment. I think if I do go partying with workers someday I might try to find a way to slip the info to a drunk girl if she is the gossipy type.

JackandKira

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i worked with one of the most shameless men i had ever met at work. i think his strategy was to wear loose business pants and just occasionally let it stand at attention. never seemed quite bothered that his cock was standing out a mile while making a presentation. it was very long it could have been used as a coat hanger