How to get used to bottoming for a big penis...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by enviroboy23, Jan 6, 2009.

1. enviroboy23

enviroboy23 New Member

Albums:
    So... I'm in a new relationship, and my man has a big one. It's above average in length, but it's probably top 1% in circumfrence. I can't even get my hand around it.

Needless to say, I'm having a tough time taking it.

Any experienced bottoms out there have any pearls of wisdom?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Buy a large dildo and practice taking it.

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

the large dildo is a good idea but don't start there. most online shops or sex shop in your area will have a training kit for anal sex. nothing more than graduated butt plugs. start with the smallest and work your way up. not sure how big the upper 1% is *runs off to google* but you might need to buy a few sizes larger than a standard kit would have.

for playing with your partner. i would say on days you know you will be sexually active you prep before you meet up. clean out, lube up, stretch yourself a bit with your fingers. if you are in the mind to do so, insert a larger but still comfortable butt plug. pre-prep helps keeps the momentum going. *gets results from google* wow. even with everything i said stick with heaps of foreplay, lots of fingering, rimming, stretching. buckets of lube, a nice thick silicone is great for anal. a lube injector is good and cheap.

have you had much luck with certain positions?

ML

okay google said: top 1% is 7.5 in circumference. wow again.

#3 MickeyLee, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  4. D_Launceston Clitclimber

D_Launceston Clitclimber Account Disabled

Try different angles. Years ago I had a 2-or-so month relationship with an Australian guy who was 11 inches (around 27cm) and quite bent like a banana. Hard to take conventially. But just take it sideways or upside down. (Go figure, or I can reply if you want an explanation). As for taking girth its a matter of training. Get a short fat rubber buttplug with a base that doesn't protrude too much (and if it does, thin the base with a good knife). Put it in 'in' the mornings and even wear it to work. Might need to take a sachet of lube with you. Sounds reallllllly weird/gross I know. But it works within days and you should be able to take it.

5. enviroboy23

enviroboy23 New Member

Albums:
    wow guys! This is all really helpful. Thanks for sharing in such detail. I'm going to run down to the sex shop and get me some tools... ;)

6. kcstrker

kcstrker New Member

Albums:
    i've found if it's the right guy, it will work. if the guy isn't right for you, it doesn't matter if he's 4x1.5 - you won't be able to take it.

Draft saved Draft deleted