How to get used to bottoming for a big penis...

enviroboy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So... I'm in a new relationship, and my man has a big one. It's above average in length, but it's probably top 1% in circumfrence. I can't even get my hand around it.

Needless to say, I'm having a tough time taking it.

Any experienced bottoms out there have any pearls of wisdom?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the large dildo is a good idea but don't start there. most online shops or sex shop in your area will have a training kit for anal sex. nothing more than graduated butt plugs. start with the smallest and work your way up. not sure how big the upper 1% is *runs off to google* but you might need to buy a few sizes larger than a standard kit would have.

for playing with your partner. i would say on days you know you will be sexually active you prep before you meet up. clean out, lube up, stretch yourself a bit with your fingers. if you are in the mind to do so, insert a larger but still comfortable butt plug. pre-prep helps keeps the momentum going. *gets results from google* wow. even with everything i said stick with heaps of foreplay, lots of fingering, rimming, stretching. buckets of lube, a nice thick silicone is great for anal. a lube injector is good and cheap.

have you had much luck with certain positions?

ML

okay google said: top 1% is 7.5 in circumference. wow again.

Last edited:

D_Launceston Clitclimber

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try different angles. Years ago I had a 2-or-so month relationship with an Australian guy who was 11 inches (around 27cm) and quite bent like a banana. Hard to take conventially. But just take it sideways or upside down. (Go figure, or I can reply if you want an explanation). As for taking girth its a matter of training. Get a short fat rubber buttplug with a base that doesn't protrude too much (and if it does, thin the base with a good knife). Put it in 'in' the mornings and even wear it to work. Might need to take a sachet of lube with you. Sounds reallllllly weird/gross I know. But it works within days and you should be able to take it.

enviroboy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow guys! This is all really helpful. Thanks for sharing in such detail. I'm going to run down to the sex shop and get me some tools... ;)

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've found if it's the right guy, it will work. if the guy isn't right for you, it doesn't matter if he's 4x1.5 - you won't be able to take it.