How to get weight loss drugs?

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey I have been trying to loose weight and it's just painful and it just isn't going anywhere. I have cut a lot of my eating and been exercising and I still can't get my weight to budge hardly at all. I have been trying to get a script for Adipex (Phentermine) C4 37.5 mg tablets. Any time I mention it to a doctor they think I'm some drug user and I find it funny cause I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician. So I'm one of the last people to abuse the drug and I know the drug well. Does anyone know a way to get a script for it? Maybe another drug or combination of drugs that are capable of duplicating the results? Thanks for any advice you can offer.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"I've cut back a lot of my eating and been exercising" doesn't sound like a very strict weight loss regime. Are you keeping a strict caloric deficit and logging everything you eat and drink? Are you exercising regularly according to a schedule with actual goals? Because it doesn't sound like it.
If you're a Certified Pharmacy Technician you should know the long list of adverse side-effects of taking amphetamines for weight loss. If you do succeed in losing weight with them it won't stay off because your lifestyle and eating habits will not have changed at all.

I know weight loss is hard, and it requires a lot of willpower and effort, but stick with a nutrition and exercise plan with clear goals and you will see results.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"I've cut back a lot of my eating and been exercising" doesn't sound like a very strict weight loss regime. Are you keeping a strict caloric deficit and logging everything you eat and drink? Are you exercising regularly according to a schedule with actual goals? Because it doesn't sound like it.
If you're a Certified Pharmacy Technician you should know the long list of adverse side-effects of taking amphetamines for weight loss. If you do succeed in losing weight with them it won't stay off because your lifestyle and eating habits will not have changed at all.

I know weight loss is hard, and it requires a lot of willpower and effort, but stick with a nutrition and exercise plan with clear goals and you will see results.
Weight loss varies DRASTICALLY for every individual. That's why you can see a skinny guy eat everything in sight and not gain weight and a fat guy eat small portions and still be fat. For a lot of people just cutting back on eating and exercise (I do normal things like walking, biking and swimming) doesn't work. Explains why there is a million weight loss things in existance. Phentemine is incredibly safe. A majority of people I see getting it are women age 40 plus taking it usually. And they are the ones who have the HIGHEST risk of problems using this drug. Honestly you have greater risk of side effects or drug interactions from a satin drug (I.E. Crestor) then phentemine.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Weight loss varies DRASTICALLY for every individual. That's why you can see a skinny guy eat everything in sight and not gain weight and a fat guy eat small portions and still be fat. For a lot of people just cutting back on eating and exercise (I do normal things like walking, biking and swimming) doesn't work. Explains why there is a million weight loss things in existance. Phentemine is incredibly safe. A majority of people I see getting it are women age 40 plus taking it usually. And they are the ones who have the HIGHEST risk of problems using this drug. Honestly you have greater risk of side effects or drug interactions from a satin drug (I.E. Crestor) then phentemine.
Auto correct screwed me. Satin is Statin. Used for cholesterol control.

W/In 1 Stand Dev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A pound of fat is 3,500 calories.

If you hit a caloric deficit of 500 calories per day, then, in theory at the end of a week you will have lost a pound of fat.

Have you downloaded the MyFitness Pal app?

to keep track of the calories you have been ingesting?

and to track your exercise and calorie expenditure?

canging gears here a bit....

I bet you could get a prescription for Adderall.

That supposedly has weight loss as a side effect.

Reactions: 1IamSmall123

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There are a million weight loss things in existence because people are always looking for shortcuts and ways to lose weight or gain muscle without the required effort and sacrifice.

There are some slight variances in metabolism but everyone will lose weight in a caloric deficit, especially if they combine it with exercise.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A pound of fat is 3,500 calories.

If you hit a caloric deficit of 500 calories per day, then, in theory at the end of a week you will have lost a pound of fat.

Have you downloaded the MyFitness Pal app?

to keep track of the calories you have been ingesting?

and to track your exercise and calorie expenditure?

canging gears here a bit....

I bet you could get a prescription for Adderall.

That supposedly has weight loss as a side effect.
Strict caloric diets are not a good way to look at it. Everyone is diffrent and not all calories are created equal. Sadly I probably could get Adderall or Norco easier then adipex. It's stupidly sad.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are a million weight loss things in existence because people are always looking for shortcuts and ways to lose weight or gain muscle without the required effort and sacrifice.

There are some slight variances in metabolism but everyone will lose weight in a caloric deficit, especially if they combine it with exercise.
It does but for many people not the extent you would assume. And like I said to the other person that is not not a good way to look at it just from calories. Genetics have a lot to do about your weight then almost anything else. Been fat since I hit puberty. And I never really changed what I did till I got surgery a few years ago. And even then my weight has been the same since I was like 15 or 16

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why won't a doc write you a 'script for it? Are they giving reasons?

I'm all about doing what is natural so people don't have to put Rx in their bodies, but I also accept that there are times when the Rx is the sensible option.

Why is adderal easier to get?

Reactions: 1IamSmall123

southeastone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hope I am not being negative here because you are a smart guy and have thought this through but could we know your height and weight as a rough idea of where you are at?

I really do sympathise with your position and that's not trying to patronise, I lost 56lb (25kg) over 18 months of hard slog but have managed to keep it off and hold a good weight for the first time in my life through diet change and exercise so trust me I know where you are.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why won't a doc write you a 'script for it? Are they giving reasons?

I'm all about doing what is natural so people don't have to put Rx in their bodies, but I also accept that there are times when the Rx is the sensible option.

Why is adderal easier to get?
No. Just say this is a control and since your asking for it you must be drug dealer or something. It's insane.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hope I am not being negative here because you are a smart guy and have thought this through but could we know your height and weight as a rough idea of where you are at?

I really do sympathise with your position and that's not trying to patronise, I lost 56lb (25kg) over 18 months of hard slog but have managed to keep it off and hold a good weight for the first time in my life through diet change and exercise so trust me I know where you are.
260lb 5'9''. Want to loose 140 lb

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Explains why there is a million weight loss things in existance.

No, the explanation is that weight loss is difficult for some, very difficult for many. And they will pay $ if offered some hope. So, the market responds with largely fraudulent products and a few with modest benefit, like phentermine.

Honestly you have greater risk of side effects or drug interactions from a satin drug (I.E. Crestor) then phentemine.

You know this is certainly not correct.

The answer to weight loss for the vast majority of Americans is to decrease carbohydrate intake (particularly simple carbohydrates) and increase protein. The South Beach diet book is actually a pretty good place to start.

Galloper

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, the explanation is that weight loss is difficult for some, very difficult for many. And they will pay $ if offered some hope. So, the market responds with largely fraudulent products and a few with modest benefit, like phentermine.

The answer to weight loss for the vast majority of Americans is to decrease carbohydrate intake (particularly simple carbohydrates) and increase protein. The South Beach diet book is actually a pretty good place to start.

I guess less food with flour might help there.

Reactions: Max_Polo

260lb 5'9''. Want to loose 140 lb
Why on earth would you want to weigh 120 lbs after losing 140? I have lots of friends who are 5'9 and weigh 160 to 170 and look incredibly fit and muscular. Are you looking at gender reassignment. No man should weigh only 120 lbs. Even if you are a little in the short side.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Look up side effects for Crestor and a ton of other drugs that are taken by people in the 10's if not 100's of millions daily and not be suprised at the side effects you didn't know exist. Adipex is a safe drug. Its the reason fen-phen is not on the market and Adipex still is. It doesn't kill people.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why on earth would you want to weigh 120 lbs after losing 140? I have lots of friends who are 5'9 and weigh 160 to 170 and look incredibly fit and muscular. Are you looking at gender reassignment. No man should weigh only 120 lbs. Even if you are a little in the short side.
Well that is my decision and my choice. I think 120 is a good number