How to get wife to loosen up?

We have been together for 3 years. We are both in our mid twenties. She has had three other boyfriends before me. When I say talk dirty etc. I mean talking dirty in bed and out of bed. Also, teasing, foreplay, talking about sex, positions, things you like, body parts, and anything else related to sex. We are not interested in any hardcore stuff mentioned above (anal, bondage, etc.) I would just like if she was more open and comfortable with it all. We love each other a ton and love being with each other, this is just an area that my previous girlfriend's really shined in and I loved it. It is hard for me to get used to even though its been three years.

IMHO all people (men and women) go through phases in their life where they are more or less sexual than others (see kids, jobs, stress, etc).

The worse thing you can do is pressure her or compare her to "previous girlfriends that really shined". Would you like her comparing your sexual prowess or equipment size to her previous lovers? Bad idea, never even think down this path of non-enlightenment.

Three years is not very long for a relationship and sexual freedom with your partner is based on many things, especially trust. The trust that she requires just may not be there yet so you need to develop it. For example - are you ready for her to know that you hang out here at big dick central?

Once you both accept the left and right limits of your relationship she may open up a little. Go slow and be patient. See what makes her hot, what relaxes her. Try starting with the massage and romance angle; work it from there. Our mental version of sex can sometimes be drastically different from the women's point of view. In my own experience, once I have gotten to the point of massaging a women's naked back and thighs, I have pretty much gotten whatever the hell I wanted. Foreplay works both ways.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some people just hate dirty talk. I can't stand it at all! Nor does my current partner. We don't dress up or do role play. Thankfully we both agree that these things aren't for us. We are comfy with each other and do have other kinks. Dirty talk for me is a total turn off.

Communication is key.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It may be fun to make a game of getting her to blush. But gently, gently. And ask her right out-- what did you like about what we just did? You may be very touched by what she tells you. :love: