how to get your girl to go for anal

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by dangledan86, Jan 10, 2009.

1. dangledan86

dangledan86 New Member

Albums:
    i've tried to get this gf to do anal before but she refused

just wondering if there are any success stories on how you convinced a girl to try anal for the first time

for the ladies, what's your take on this? should the guy keep trying or should he stop after the refusal?

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once it's been brought up and the girl has refused you should definitely just let it go. It's there... it's been mentioned... if at any point she wants to try it let her bring it up. But seriously, if a guy kept pestering me after I'd said no, the only anal penetration going on would be a cactus up his arse when he's fast asleep!

3. ScorpioSlut

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I pretty much agree just let it go........if you haven't tried the more subtle route of assplay it might be a good icebreaker but I wouldn't push either once she has said no.

4. misterM

misterM Member

Denise is right...Ask once, if she declines thats pretty much the end of it. How important is it to you really? If its a dealbreaker for you its probably time to find a new girl.

5. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

If she doesn't want it, I wouldn't push it. But I would suggest that you have been into the idea of doing it and see what she says.

7. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

"Convincing" your girlfriend to take it up the ass when she doesn't want to isn't a "success." It's selfishness taken to an appalling level. If you want to fuck an anus, go down to your local gay bar.

8. Zero_Cool

Zero_Cool New Member

Albums:
    #8 Zero_Cool, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  9. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    That made the lolz of the day for me. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

10. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

I'm going to answer a little differently....

With most women, it's not like one day you "wake up" and decide that you love anal sex.... I can't speak for EVERYONE, of course, but I can share what I know with the women I've spoken with on this subject.

You can't just expect to shove something that size in a place where nothing's ever been 'shoved' before, and think it's going to feel good.

The women that I've spoken to that really enjoy anal sex, have all said that it started with anal play. A finger rimming... then a butt plug..... then a vibrating toy.... then intercourse. All these things were going on during fingering or oral sex, and the anal play was used to heighten their orgasm... which I agree is the best way to introduce any anal play.

For women, it's all about intensity. You have to know when it is appropriate to add different elements of intensity to your routine.... and the only way you can know when it's right, is because you pay attention to what her body is telling you.... or she just tells you.

That's the best way I can explain it.

Also, I have noticed, for the most part, that:
    Anal sex in casual relationships only happens when a woman has had it before and really knows that she likes it/wants it. She'll definitely tell you if that's the case. Anal sex in loving/trusting/long-term relationships happens over time, if that is how her body and her preferences choose to steer you.

11. D_Theramenus_Twoglands

In my case my girlfriend was a closet anal case. When I first brought it up, she always refused. I left it for a bit, but once and awhile I would sneak my finger in there during oral sex. She never told me to stop and I could tell she liked it. So more and more often I would stick my fingers up there. Next thing you know she is telling me she wants my cock up her ass. It isn't a regular thing not which is fine, but usually have anal maybe twice a month. She even uses the butt plug I got her along with the vibrator when I am not around!

12. Principessa

Gold Member

No, means no. :12: Not ask me again and again, until I say yes, to get you to shut up about it. :mad: :irked:

For many men and women the anus is an exit only orifice and you need to respect that or move on. :cool:

[quote=UKBBW_Denise;1927048]Once it's been brought up and the girl has refused you should definitely just let it go. It's there... it's been mentioned... if at any point she wants to try it let her bring it up. But seriously, if a guy kept pestering me after I'd said no, the only anal penetration going on would be a cactus up his arse when he's fast asleep![/quote] QFT!

13. dangledan86

dangledan86 New Member

Albums:
    thanks everyone!

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Try fingering and licking her ass to get the area used to the attention. If she isnt into that then she probably isnt into anal so let it rest. But if you keep pestering her to try in no doubt she will end up giving you the ass.

You guys just need to respect some girls aren't into anal :rolleyes:

15. flibbertigibbet

flibbertigibbet New Member

I completely agree with sweetpetite, and would like to add - whatever you do, don't go for the "oops" approach

16. hjensen82

hjensen82 New Member

I don't know you and you could be a prime example of how girls should be.
    But when writing this, do you take into account know how difficult it can be when girls are telling one thing and doing another?

17. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a clean freak. Anything goes "up there" -- even a fingertip -- then everything is over until after EVERYTHING gets cleaned up.

It's not that it can't feel good, but it's not THAT good. And the first few times I tried it, it hurt like hell. ANd I mean it HURT!!

Why are men so into something that is not particularly intended for that purpose, especially when a girl has communicated that she doesn't like/want it?

Yuck!

18. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Take it from me, when it comes to matters of sex you take their word as their law.

Anal sex isn't like christmas when we say "no, I don't want you to buy me a big present" when we sooooo do! lol

19. B_mylipswet

B_mylipswet New Member

In your mind until you meet me eye to eye if you d
    You don't it's OFF LIMITS!

Draft saved Draft deleted