Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So here's the deal-I'm 21, still a virgin and has yet to have kissed a guy. I'm not 100% gay nor 100% straight. I always wondered what it's like to kiss a guy or be kissed by one. Any stories or experiences to share? Did you initiate your first boy-boy kiss or did he? How did it all come about? I always have these urges to just kiss guys that I really have strong feelings for but it's either I don't have the courage to kiss them or I just don't know how to kiss guys :frown1: I don't want to come across as the lame kisser but is there a particular way to kiss between guys? How would you go about kissing a guy if you wanted to? I want to see what everyone's experiences are and hopefully go from there because I've had many guys in my life that I really like but never have the guts to admit and kiss them. Any advice/suggestions/comments are welcomed :) Thanks! :biggrin1:

not too many 21 year old virgins out there, percentage wise anyways

First question. Do you drink. A gay bar may be the easiest way. Being straight I have little advise about kissing guys but I would just do it and enjoy or at least to get the first one over with. Are you looking for some magic moment or something?

True_Blue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you kissed a girl before?? If so, then you have nothing to worry about. It isn't really any different (at least not in my experience). Listen, I was 23 before I lost my virginity and that was just a few months ago. Though the situation was completely new to me, it was all initiated by a kiss. A passionate kiss that happened so naturally I lost myself in it. Anyway, my point is it'll happen, just be sure your ready for it. I say this because, though you're asking about kissing, you stated that your still a virgin. Are you expecting more than a kiss once you get there?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So here's the deal-I'm 21, still a virgin and has yet to have kissed a guy. I'm not 100% gay nor 100% straight. I always wondered what it's like to kiss a guy or be kissed by one. Any stories or experiences to share? Did you initiate your first boy-boy kiss or did he? How did it all come about? I always have these urges to just kiss guys that I really have strong feelings for but it's either I don't have the courage to kiss them or I just don't know how to kiss guys :frown1: I don't want to come across as the lame kisser but is there a particular way to kiss between guys? How would you go about kissing a guy if you wanted to? I want to see what everyone's experiences are and hopefully go from there because I've had many guys in my life that I really like but never have the guts to admit and kiss them. Any advice/suggestions/comments are welcomed :) Thanks! :biggrin1:

Just do it!

Attachments

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just make sure that you are pretty sure the guy you kiss is gay, and make sure you don't attempt it when there is an audience. I had a guy try to kiss me once when I was a freshman in college (he also told me he wanted to suck my dick) but unfortunately there were three other guys in the room and I had to push him away.

The sad thing is he was a good friend and I would have been totally into kissing him, and having sex with him...I just wish he had done it when it was just the two of us alone together.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When it happens, don't worry about it. The drive will just kick in and you and he will kiss however you two kiss. Kissing is different for everybody I think although I will admit there is nothing better than a guy who really knows how to kiss.