How to go about getting circumcised

dr5udnb7

Experimental Member
Media
Those of you that have done it as an adult, I would like to hear your experiences and advice. How did u go about doing it? who did you talk to? are you happy with it? etc.

thanks

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
it is a body modification, like a tattoo you will have it forever.

A piercing; on the other hand, you can always take out.

leo_london

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those of you that have done it as an adult, I would like to hear your experiences and advice. How did u go about doing it? who did you talk to? are you happy with it? etc.

thanks
You can join this group, it's got loads of useful information and links:

Google Groups

Good luck!

Leo

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DO NOT GET CIRCUMCISED!!!!!:eek:

I would LOVE to have my foreskin back, and 3 extra inches of cock, both hard and soft.:wink:

muscleboy9

Experimental Member
Media
Unless you have a SERIOUS medical problem and your doctor says you have to do it, DO NOT get circumcised! If you don't like the results, it can not be reversed!

Mother Nature gave us a foreskin for some very good reasons. Research it on Google. Whenever we think we know better than Mother Nature, we are usually wrong! Such is the folly of Man.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You could get this guy to perform your next "Brazilian".

But, seriously, unless you need it done, I'd say don't. Have known more than one guy have it performed as an adult and it hurts like fuck and neither are any the happier for the procedure having been conducted.

Attachments

Island Club Guy CT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had my done for Medical Reasons , The Procedure itselfs is painless because you under local anaesthetic . After the Operation it takes about 3 - 4 weeks to heal, its very painfull , you cannot walk properly without it hurting. You will go back to the dr. for regular check ups during those weeks. AFter about 6 - 8 weeks you can start having sex again.

Alpensymphonie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had an adult circ' to rid myself of chronic irritation and infections under the foreskin. My wife also encouraged me to have it done, and it was so
timed that I and our newborn son were both circumcised the same day.
There was very little pain afterwards, but it did take quite a long time for
for full healing to occur, particularly in the area where the frenulum used to be. I am really much happier being circumcised. There has been some
loss of sensitivity of the glans, but my staying-power is definitely longer
now than before. With my tight cut coming to climax feels better than ever. While some guys have reported a negative result from their adult
circ', I personally would not discourage anyone seeking to be cut at this
point in their life.

B_FrenuLes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my answer from another thread:
It's a pretty long story but, it was around 2 years ago. I was in college and also in rotc. SO I was thinking a was going to Iraq or somewhere like that in a couple years. We heard that a lot of guys who were uncut were requestiing circumcision due to the desert conditions but there was a wait due to the medical service being overstretched. Anyway there was a doctor we heard of who was in the reserve who would do your circumcision for a good rate if you were in the military and he also extended it to rotc. 2 Hispanic guys who were my friends were going to do it so I went along. I had always felt weird about being uncut anyway. We all drove together to another town in Michigan over an hour away. Turns out the doctor was a gynecologist in civilian life which caused alot of jokes. It was late in the day and there was just one nurse and the doctor. We changed into gowns and 2 of us sat watching basketball while the other guy went into the procedure room. I was last. It took a little over 30 minutes each. The first guy came back he was sort of out of it though not in pain. They took the second guy and that was a very long wait. I definitely thought of running out of there a few times before they brought the other guy in and it was my turn. The doctor was very freindly and the nurse's attitude was like "you go, boy".
He gave me one shot in the base of the penis which burned before it startted to go numb. He did a bunch more injections various places on the foreskin and underneath with a smaller needle. I didn't watch. Then he put the drape over me and waited a while for it to take effect. He grabed onto the foreskin and asked me if I felt anything when I did he put up a screen so I couldn't see. A lot of times they use general anesthesia for adult circs and I know why. Even though you're numb your can still tell what's being done I was surprised how fast it all went The suturing took much longer than the circumcision. The worst part was definitely the removal of the frenulum that string under the head. When babies get circumcised there is no reason to remove it because it doesn't really develop when the foreskin is gone. So that's another reason to do circumcision young. Once that was done there was a lot of suturing which he said gives the best looking result. When he was done he gave me another injection before bandaging because I was the designated driver to get back since the other 2 were already on strong pain killers. I started to get the feeling back about 20 minutes from home and I took some pills then. Luckily we made it back before they totally kicked in.

liberia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was cut at the age of 41 by a muslim doctor in London. Just a local anaesthetic, went home immediately on public transport. Not much pain -- O.K. after 3 days, wanked off on day 10. More sensitive now, but longer staying power. Never had a single regret -- the best thing I ever did!

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Like foreskins, the appendix isn't a problem until something goes wrong.

The appendix and tonsils are important lymph nodes in the body, and if those go bad, it usually means your immune system is under attack. Doctors know hardly anything about the lymphatic and other parts of the immune system. The only reason we know what we know now is largely due to AIDS research, which has been going on since 1981.

To contrast: the foreskin is NOT a lymph node; it's a protective barrier that has sexual benefits much like the "hood" of flesh over the clitoris.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The appendix and tonsils are important lymph nodes in the body, and if those go bad, it usually means your immune system is under attack. Doctors know hardly anything about the lymphatic and other parts of the immune system. The only reason we know what we know now is largely due to AIDS research, which has been going on since 1981.

To contrast: the foreskin is NOT a lymph node; it's a protective barrier that has sexual benefits much like the "hood" of flesh over the clitoris.

Wrong.
Its an avenue for introduction of bacteria and viruses into the body.

Research clearly shows lower rates of infection for those who are circumcised.

The skin cells on the inside of the foreskin have been shown to be particularly vulnerable.

It did not evolve to fulfill a "purpose"...
It is a vestigial remnant of a retractile penis... a left over... like the useless blind eyes on cave fish.
It serves no useful function whatsoever... and for the sexually active, especially those with multiple partners... its an actual threat to their health to have one.

Without one, your dick is cleaner... the foreskin is like a little petri dish wrapped around your piss hole...

Not really an issue if you are so obsessed with your dick that cleaning it hourly has become a compulsion...

D

deleted257218

How many times are you people gonna deviate from the subject of the thread

Tbh although i like Darwinian theory it isn't proven hence "theory". You can't ramble on about scientific arguments both ways when neither of you have concrete proof