How to go about pursuing this special girl?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Recently met up with a girl from hs that i always had a little thing for. I was away for college for a year and now that i am back, she called me up to get together. Hung out a couple hours w/ her and her friend. Back in hs, the time that i knew her i was fairly close but she was always dating someone so it was a no go. I would easily consider her hands down the top girl to go after at my hs.

Well being with her, I remembered how beautiful and smart she was, and her awesome personality I didn't see in other girls.

Ive been livin the single life for quite a while but after goin away to college, ive changed a lot and I promised myself i would give the dating game another shot. Like i said it has been a while. she was borderline out of my league back then but with changes, i think ive stepped up to that league.

She advertised to me a few times that she is single and i had a feeling she was somewhat into me. Only thing i am a bit worried about is she is experienced with relationships, on the other hand i am not but Im sure i can catch up.

So, how should i go about tryin to set something up? I talk to her from time to time on the net but I know that is the pussy way to do things. I know its gonna have to be in person or over phone. Should I try and hang out again and then say something after that or go for it now? I am purposely waiting a few days to not sound desperate but I don't want to wait too long. Any ideas? Should i go for another hang out before poppin the question or go straight to it? Any tips on what exactly to say?

For the record, i don't have onenitis for this girl, if it doesnt work out, i can move on but Id feel stupid for not givin it a shot.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, this works for me, it may not work for you. I like to just flirt and let her know that I'm interested in subtle ways... let things gradually build towards a moment. Speak softly, yet deeply and let her see you enjoy her company.

The moment happens after you say something... and leave a pause. When you catch eye contact and hold it... her eyes go all soft, glistening and wide... just start to lean towards her, maybe put your hand on her face if she hasn't freaked out at you leaning in. If you start leaning in and she moves away, then don't push the issue, she's probably not interested.

Then you just kiss softly, in a way she can't think of as friendly, but definitely not in an "eat her face" kind of way. When it's finished, just act like it was natural and that's how things are from now on.

Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like to just be direct about it. Tell how that you like her, give her the reasons why you like her, and that you wish to date her. If she says yes, then put your game face on and live in the moment. If she says no, then ask if is okay to remain close friends as you have always been.

You can be soft about it how Blocko said - just make it your own style. Make it say "this is who and how I am". Use the suggestions you will receieve as advice or a path to start. Do not use some other guy's tactic, because it may not be you.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Well i invited her and her friend over to hang out, Ill either make a move there or just call her after.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will preface this by saying the only time I got a girlfriend 'IRL' I was seriously pissed (as in drunk) and lost my friends. And I just 'made a beeline' for this tiny little hotty on the dancefloor. I said 'hi' what's your name etc...and I honestly indecently touched her, being as drunk and horny as I was. But she didn't slap me so obviously she was into me. We went out for a long time after that.

Not the best way but if you just talk to her, especially since you already know her, just say 'wanna go to the "movies" (lol)' then take it from there.

It isn't like there's a rulebook or guide to relationships. You just enjoy each other's company and grow to like each other.

And if you do go to the cinema, kiss her before the movie ends. I always do that, its the best way. What I do, cheesy as it may be, is put the popcorn at her side (farthest from me) and as I reach round to get popcorn, after having been touchy feely with her, go in for a kiss.

This is becoming longwinded, but you will pick it up as you go. And if she is into you like you're into her, she will forgive/not notice any small slip ups you may make. Like a fumbled kiss or anything.

Plus if you say you're nervous cos you really like her she'll think you're cute and that will probably help. Just be yourself. Talk to her in person. Don't ask her out over the net.

Good luck!