How to have a gay threesome?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by slowpoketail, Feb 18, 2012.

1. slowpoketail

slowpoketail New Member

So I've been invited by a gay couple I know to have a threesome with them. This has always been a fantasy of mine, so I'm up for it.

I'm just pretty nervous about the whole thing to be honest, I don't want it to be awkward or weird or tense or embarrassing or whatever...

Does anyone have any tips for how to have a threesome; beforehand, initiating and during? And how to avoid awkwardness, and keep the passion?

Feel free to share your own experiences. :smile:

2. sykray

sykray Active Member

The only comment that i wish to make at this stage is - ensure that each of you get equal attention from the other two.

3. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a threesome with a married couple once...after that I said that I will never be the 'outside party' to a threesome ever again. I didn't know them well, just met them through a dating site and thought I'd try it out since the woman asked me.

For me, it was awkward, I was embarrassed and self conscious, I didn't like the fact that it was really just about pleasing the husband rather than me and his wife. I dunno, it just wasn't for me.

But I'm sure everyone has had heaps of different experiences. I think the key is just being comfortable, since you already know them that may not be such a problem?

Good luck anyways.

4. D_Sal_Manilla

D_Sal_Manilla Account Disabled

The bad things about threesome is that there is the potential of being the third wheel, especially if it's with a couple.

i had a threesome with two guys at the gym. we didn't know each other so it was okay. Also it was nice that i was the center of attention since both where apparently tops and only focused on me. :) yes i know how that sounds.

5. uthorny26

uthorny26 New Member

When you are with another couple, generally speaking they will both be focused on you since you are the "new meat". Important thing is for you to give them both equal attention.

6. matelalique

matelalique Active Member

I had a "double booking" issue on mh. I was hosting and had established a rapport with both of the boys, but they had none with each other. The major issue was equal attention, although they both pretty much ignored each other (and I've had hotter three ways where we all got involved).

I would say watch and make sure everyone is involved somehow - and if you are close to one of the couple - ask whether one is cool with just watching you fuck and jerking off. If that is the goal of the couple, then cool - otherwise go for full inclusion.

Good luck, and be safe.

7. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As always, play it by ear. It may turn out, when the chips (and the pants) are down, that it was one's idea more than the other, or that their wants are very different, eg one just wants to watch (and as luck would have it, he's the one you have more hots for). Just be attentive to both and be prepared for the best or the worst. Ideally you will all get what you most want.

It seems not uncommon that a male couple is united by love but frustrated in sex because both are tops or both bottoms. Rejoice when you can relieve their problem!

#7 Snozzle, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  8. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agree with everyone else that equal attention is vital. It's probably inevitable that you'll find one of the couple more attractive than the other, but you mustn't make that obvious. You don't want to be responsible for causing problems or jealousy between them. They hopefully will understand this themselves, since they're the ones who suggested it. But the idea of a threesome can often be different from the reality of it. They may think it's going to be hot but realise they can't handle it once they get in the middle of it. On the other hand, maybe they do this all the time and all these kind of issues have long since been dealt with.

I guess my ultimate point is that you're going to have to play it by ear, exactly as Snozzle says. Be aware of all these potential issues, but if possible, try simultaneously to let go and have fun. A threesome can be an incredibly exciting event if all the chemistry is right, or it can be an absolute disaster if the chemistry is wrong.

And above all, be safe. No ifs ands or buts. Be safe.

9. ruggerkit28

ruggerkit28 Active Member

Albums:
    My experiences of gay 3sums is that they tend to end up as a 2sum and a wank.

10. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Apparently missed the part about GAY threesome, which would require this poster to have been with TWO OTHER WOMEN, not a straight couple. :confused:

11. houtx48

Gold Member

Once did one and the guy that invited me his boyfriend was not happy about it. I can say it was the best experience I ever had also my good friend went over did three way with them same scenario.

12. LeftCoast

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Absolutely love three ways. As long as you have an odd number people can't pair off. If they're a couple they'll probably take the lead. And yes, be sure to pay attention to both.

13. slowpoketail

slowpoketail New Member

Thanks guys, I will try to give them both equal attention, though like you said, i do find one much more attractive.

The main thing I'm worried about is that I won't get much attention myself and like ruggerkit28 said, it'll turn into a twosome and a wank. Haha.

And yeah, it is their first time having a threesome too, so I'm sure they'll be just as nervous as me.

14. earllogjam

Gold Member

Obviosly, you need to be equally turned on by both your partners and vice versa for it to work...and a bit of knowledge of various 3 way positions that are pleasurable. But it is amazing how enjoyable it is to be worked on by 2 hot guys.

15. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best thing about gay threeways is that you're all men. Consequently you all have the same parts, and can all do the same things. Everything's interchangeable, which gives you many more combinations to play with.

16. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pfft, I don't think it was essential to post about a gay threesome...obviously it is just because the OP was gay. A 3some is a 3some, whether you're gay or not.

17. gaygent

gaygent Member

What you might do is ask right at the beginning if there are any ground rules. Issues about kissing, penetration, active/passive may be important to at least one of them. Then follow what everyone else has said and enjoy it.

18. otr1000

otr1000 New Member

Easy, just drop the soap in the shower and see what happens when the first guy picks it up.

19. BuffaloMedic

BuffaloMedic Member

I've been involved in 3 different 3 ways: all were all guys, and all were me with a committed couple. In all three, the one that "recruited" me is the one I ended up being less attracted to.

In one, the guy who recruited me ended up being terribly insecure, which became quickly evident. I was crazy hot for his partner. We met a couple times, and it was smoothest when there was a 4th involved and we just paired off in separate rooms. They both liked me to fuck them. The insecure guy turned out to be a major jerk. The guy I was interested in ended up ending the relationship, and AFTER that we dated. The sex was hot, we were compatible, and it was fun. Life intervened, and we ended up going our separate ways.

The second one was a couple with over 30 years difference between them. They were secure in their relationship, and a couple of honestly nice guys. The younger guy "did it" more for me, but I genuinely had fun with them. Again, they both got off on me fucking them.

The third one was a little wierd. I fucked the passive partner while the other guy (who recruited me) watched and jerked off. Then I fucked him after the passive guy went to work. He wanted to slap me and spit on me. Didn't do anything for me. They were secure, and they play openly and without each other. I've thought of going back and playing with the passive guy, but haven't. It was just odd.

Just be aware that they dynamics can be different, especially if 2 are a couple. Be safe, and have fun!

20. D_ard10fbz

D_ard10fbz Account Disabled

I have had MFM and MMM 3somes and the MMM was way better for me. The 3 of us took turns sucking each other's cocks and also layed in a circle sucking each other's cocks. The gay couple took turns rimming me, then one of the guys ended up fucking me in a couple of positions. I was the 1st to cum, then the couple did. It was a fantastic expieriance!

Draft saved Draft deleted