How to have a wet dream

I’m in my 40s and one thing I really like is waking up with a rock hard cock that feels like the end of a baseball bat poking the mattress. Balls all mushy and cumfilled.

But there’s something else I like a fuck-of-a-lot more, and that’s waking up in what feels like a jar of spilled oysters after an erotic morning dream.

Yep. A wet dream....One of those rare things some of us had the pleasure of, on and off in our teens. So how can we have them again some 20-30-40 years later?

It’s not easy, but I think I have found a way. Here’s my method that has worked for me, and may work for some of you;

1. First, you got to Abstain from cumming and sex for at least 1-2 weeks.

2. Masturbate and edge a lot to someone that really turns you on. But don’t cum.

3. Every night as you lie to sleep, think of that person and play with your cock, think how much you want to fuck them etc. make sure you’re really horny before you fall asleep.

4. Repeat step 3 every night. You may find nothing happens the first week. But as you go into week two or three, eventually you will cum in your sleep.

If you’re lucky, you will remember the dream too.

My best ones are where I’m with the person I find most arousing and we’re doing something, could be sex or just teasing one another, and I’m so turned on I ejaculate. It so real and I wake up and it’s for real too.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. First, you got to Abstain from cumming and sex for at least 1-2 weeks.

nah-man.gif

If it’s not a surprise, I’m not sure it’s worth it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Explain to the appeal of the wet dream? Waking with stickiness does not sound pleasant.

Could be a woman thing, we really hate waking up to surprise bed moisture. It usually means we started our period in the middle of the night. Imagine waking up in a scene from the God Father, only ya vagina is the horse head.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Explain to the appeal of the wet dream? Waking with stickiness does not sound pleasant.

There's an orgasm involved. Some men sleep through that (and I agree waking up with sticky drawers doesn't sound like a great time, but a lot of men wake up and the surprise orgasm is very enjoyable.

Just not so enjoyable that I intentionally wanna go on a multi-week dry spell to try and make it happen :p

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Could be a woman thing, we really hate waking up to surprise bed moisture. It usually means we started our period in the middle of the night. Imagine waking up in a scene from the God Father, only ya vagina is the horse head.

You crack me up completely! LOL!

thisguy805

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm glad I'm not in that phase of my life anymore. I thinks it has been about 17 years since my last one.

If you can find a way to recreate them, more power to you.

Like the sharks on Shark Tank always say, "I'm out".

Reactions: g0nz0 and LaFemme

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad I'm not in that phase of my life anymore. I thinks it has been about 17 years since my last one.

If you can find a way to recreate them, more power to you.

Like the sharks on Shark Tank always say, "I'm out".

Shark Tank wasn't the first "I'm Out" I thought of.

tenor.gif

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Aaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Reactions: tallandslim67

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Go to a wedding. I had wet dreams after every wedding I attended except ones where I got laid. No evidence to prove this but I think women have a group pheromone release at weddings that make me pop in the night. Some ladies get quite broody.

I'm talking about immersion in the whole wedding--ceremony, reception and dance. But definitely take the lay if it presents itself. :cool:

Go to a wedding. I had wet dreams after every wedding I attended except ones where I got laid. No evidence to prove this but I think women have a group pheromone release at weddings that make me pop in the night. Some ladies get quite broody.

I'm talking about immersion in the whole wedding--ceremony, reception and dance. But definitely take the lay if it presents itself. :cool:

I usually hate weddings but this is very interesting.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am older but still get them on occasion. I don't mind them at all, and actually like the feel of a load on my thighs. Thing is though, I usually stop them (I do have control over most of them, even if I am sleeping) because I really get off giving a large load to my wife when she goes down on me. She enjoys taking it orally, and actually comments when I don't have much.

I’ve had a few sleazy dreams lately where I felt like I could have jizzed if only they lasted longer. Alas woke up with a massive rock hardon….but no cum!

Reactions: nhguy78
D

deleted627832

I haven't had a wet dream since 1992. I was away from my wife for 6 months. When I got home I was tried so, I laid down. Woke up to my dick spilling cum every where.

Reactions: 1069369