How to hide a BIG hard-on?

D_happyclap

Just Browsing
Media
I attend a school that requires us to wear a uniform. I have a large penis (10"x6") that when I get hard (which seems to be consistantly) is VERY obvious in my pants. Any tips on how to hide my hard-on?

D

deleted136887

Ho Hum. Another 10x6 penis.
and hard all the time.
with(out) photo proof.
my gosh what is the world coming to.
and you are over 18 and still go to school?

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I attend a school that requires us to wear a uniform. I have a large penis (10"x6") that when I get hard (which seems to be consistantly) is VERY obvious in my pants. Any tips on how to hide my hard-on?

Yes wear supportive underwear.... I never had a problem in school or elsewhere for that matter. I always, and still do wear briefs and loose fitting clothing. At times my bulge was beyond obvious but no embarrassing leg snakes to speak of. If they still notice it, let em look lol.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well if you actually are that large...if standing you can point upward...and let your waistband hold it down and untuck your shirt so it can hang over it. I'm not THAT big but I've had to do this on occasion when freeballing and the need to hid occurs.

nipple_rubs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if you actually are that large...if standing you can point upward...and let your waistband hold it down and untuck your shirt so it can hang over it. I'm not THAT big but I've had to do this on occasion when freeballing and the need to hid occurs.

what this man say ....works 4 me.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also have a problem believing your story but will comment anyway.

Very few have 10" to be able to offer valid advice. However, many of us on this forum are much bigger than normal and have found ways to overcome the same problem that we all have. If your school pants are a dark color then not much is likely to show, not nearly as much as in light colored pants.

For myself, I always wear light colors and freeball because I want my 8+" to show. It is there, it is pretty big and anyone who is offended must look elsewhere.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tucking into your wasitband never worked for me,
at school i used to wear tight fitting underwear so if i ever got an accidental erection just point it down on the inside of your leg, it's the best i could do lol

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You can't!

After thinking I was hiding a bulge for years, I've realised you really can't hide it. That and when you're not hard people will think you are anyway, so what the hell. Just enjoy the stares.

whatis1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's no hiding it just put a book or something in your lap big enough to cover it.