How to hide a BIG hard-on?

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i was 16 and had a 15x 9ins penis I usually got it erect then balanced a tray of light refreshments on it. This usually did the trick. :)

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i was 16 and had a 15x 9ins penis I usually got it erect then balanced a tray of light refreshments on it. This usually did the trick. :)

I don't think that size is possible, unless you mean cm instead of ins.

I don't think there's a way to hide it, just ride it out and try to keep the mind empty.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't think that size is possible, unless you mean cm instead of ins.

I don't think there's a way to hide it, just ride it out and try to keep the mind empty.
...............................................................................................................^ :speechless:

I usually hide mine in the back of my sock drawer.

Sometimes I hide it in the bottom of the deep freeze.

No one would ever think to look there.

Last edited:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...............................................................................................................^ :speechless:

I usually hide mine in the back of my sock drawer.

Sometimes I hide it in the bottom of the deep freeze.

No one would ever think to look there.

Of course there always is "THE PINCH". Visit enough harsh treatment to the base or tip and your soldier standing at attention will make a retreat for the DMZ. Ask any hospital/health care worker about it. It works. Darn nearly instantly.

Or you can try what I did once - tape it to your ass with medical grade adhesive tape. Though, do not eat chili at Bob's Big Boy and expect this trick to work by the time you make it into your convention's hotel. :mischievous:

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
No hiding a monster like that, but heres a hint on prevention.
When I start to get aroused, I find if I hold my breath it stops the hardon. Used like a charm all through high school showers.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
^ Why is obvious satire lost on some ppls?

Or you can try what I did once - tape it to your ass with medical grade adhesive tape. Though, do not eat chili at Bob's Big Boy and expect this trick to work by the time you make it into your convention's hotel. :mischievous:
Overlooking the colorful outcome of your experiment, I am curious to know the motivation behind it.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^ Why is obvious satire lost on some ppls?

Overlooking the colorful outcome of your experiment, I am curious to know the motivation behind it.

Alas, it was a colorful outcome, a might bit of pink and red in fact when I had to take it off in such a hurry and the adhesive "set". Medical grade stuff is about the only thing you want on your skin for more than a minute. But it holds so FAST and tight. In my haste to ... discharge the contents of my guts from an ill-conceived lunch I was cursing the decision.

As to the motivation? The convention in question had/has a very high ratio of male and female members of this particular "fantasy setting" that are on the prowl. I was not particularly interested in the drama of having to defend myself and having expressed that to a lady friend of mine at the time she said, "Tape it to your ass, you'll be okay, nobody will see anything." (The best part was, she helped me to do it :D ) I was with her for a considerable amount of time because of events during a weekly gathering/party our collective friends were throwing.

I was outside on the porch having a cigarette, lady-friend to be was talking to me, and getting rather chilled. It was deep autumn, almost on the start of winter. She cuddled up close, me having shared my trench coat over our shoulders. Her "discovery" of me was purely accident, bumping an elbow into me as we shifted to a more comfortable position. She just gave me this look. I mean a *look*. I knew what was coming. ;D

(Paraphrasing - as I was drunk, it was a long work week and I was sleep deprived too)

"Is...that you?"

"Yeah...a little part of me..."

She batted at it like a cat would at something they are not quite sure what to make up their minds over.

"How big are you?"

"Just enough to get the job done."

Never pressured her, or pressed the conversation at all, having changed to another topic due to her obvious discomfort, but as least she did not run away from the cover of the coat. It was not some weeks later that anything "playful" arose between the two of us. She is a right-smart gal too, which I ENJOY immensely and miss - but I think I should have thought THREE times on the suggestion of 3M UltraPore fabric tape. :D *laugh*

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I got hard all the time at Intermediate school (12/13 yrs). No one else was erect in class as far as I could see that is. I was able to hide my penis but angled in my shirt but even so it came up beyond my belt. My good friend was incredibly jealous, but I just wanted to be a boy without an erection.

D

deleted136887

Yes but you see the difference is that you never had to wear the UNIFORM. Now get real man!!! Also you were fortunate your 15x9 inch penis(by the way, that is a SCHLONG) was shaped like a "T", so the tray did not wobble.
I hope things for you worked out now that you are older.
PS it must have grown some since then?

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I attend a school that requires us to wear a uniform.
You realize, of course, that admitting you're under age will bring on a ban from the site. See Term #2 of the LPSG Terms of Service. http://www.lpsg.org/165602-lpsg-terms-of-service-sept.html

However, in the event you are 18 (or older) and attend a military college that requires you to wear a uniform: If you're big, you're going to show some bulge pretty much regardless of what you do, hard or soft. Certainly you know this if you were anywhere as big as you claim you are. I would find it impossible to get fully hard when dressed since I would run out of room in my clothes. In fact, I would get quite uncomfortable (since my dick would be bent) after a certain point, so it wouldn't be pleasurable for me to remain hard. So the problem of getting hard takes care of itself.

Write back when you have a serious question to ask.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My solution (years ago) was to wear briefs. With a long penis, and snug briefs, it curves down. Protrusion is limited by the briefs, and it shouldn't be able to rise enough to stick way out (altho it may show some, depending on the uniform.) Putting it behind the waistband only seemed to work for a while, because the weight of it made it sag when flaccid. How much you show depends a lot on the underwear and the cut of the trousers. Carrying a book in front will help. I wish I had not hidden it. I feel sure that I would not have remained a prude and virgin so long.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I prefer to have a jacket handy to cover a stiffy. My technique is to pull my cock up and let my waist band hold it into place. My cock head ends-up in my shirt by my belly button. Usually the shirt has more slag than my trousers.