Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can I just say, I really like this thread... I think it's absolutely hot when a guy has an unexpected hard on and it's even hotter when they're embarrassed about it and trying to cover it up. *sigh*

That is all, just had to put that out there, continue on. :biggrin1:

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Are you brain dead or just plain stupid ?

The most masculine thing that can possibly happen to you is to get a hardon.

While it may be inconvenient, it is NEVER a problem.

OK, you do NOT wave it at passers-by, or use it to scare children.

You simply ACCEPT that you are hard, re-arrange it in your underwear / shorts / trousers, and pretend you don't notice that anything is amiss.

It ain't easy, but with practice, it becomes easier.

qwertypete

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the poster somewhere above me. Where briefs or boxer briefs. That will hide it the most. I never did it, but when I wear them, my boner does not stick out at all.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Monkeyspanker. ;D I know, I know - pot meet kettle; kettle, pot. :)
Ya know, not only are you maybe too smart for the rabble, but rather oblique to boot ;-) Anywayz, if I understood your taping account, the purpose was to hide the goods so as not to attract undue, unwanted attention? Did I get that right? How bout tighter undies and/or looser trousers? Or at worst, tape it to your thigh? I dunno, sounds extreme. The only folks I've heard of taping their "candy" to their ass were drag queens. Is that where you learned that trick? :O

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya know, not only are you maybe too smart for the rabble, but rather oblique to boot ;-) Anywayz, if I understood your taping account, the purpose was to hide the goods so as not to attract undue, unwanted attention? Did I get that right? How bout tighter undies and/or looser trousers? Or at worst, tape it to your thigh? I dunno, sounds extreme. The only folks I've heard of taping their "candy" to their ass were drag queens. Is that where you learned that trick? :O

:006: Smart fox once say, do not talk about what happens at Sci-Fi conventions!

Alas, you have me pinned there, it was a little of both. 1) Not wanting the undue attention - rumors circulate. 2)Cosplay as a female Anime character.
In this case a body-clinging suit the likes that would Kill Bill twice over, make it easy to fake curves, hard to fake/hide bulge.

It is fucking *weird* to be standing in line with your street clothes and your internet persona packed in a bag to pick up your con badges and registrations only to (((Hear))) people talk about you. Your personality. Your.....backup weapon. *snicker*:theyareontome:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
:006: Smart fox once say, do not talk about what happens at Sci-Fi conventions!

Alas, you have me pinned there, it was a little of both. 1) Not wanting the undue attention - rumors circulate. 2) Cosplay as a female Anime character. . . .
AHA! And therein lies the . . . erm . . . meat of the matter.

Charlie Chan once say, “Suspicion often father of truth.” :chinese:

UR1 intresting feller

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AHA! And therein lies the . . . erm . . . meat of the matter.

Charlie Chan once say,“Suspicion often father of truth.” :chinese:

UR1 intresting feller

If you think that is interesting, wait until you see what happens when I am given cart blanch access to about $100 and a hardware store. Ace is the place! For all the WRONG reasons. :D But I will be fair and warn that interesting also goes hand in hand with confusing at times. Just a little bit - I sometimes just have to slow down and explain things, draw pictures, pour 50-50 mix of diesel and gasoline over it and hope it operates smoothly. :>

"You ah, did remember to execute an engine preheat cycle first, ya?"

It's late, I had way too much coffee in lieu of another failed outing with the boys and girls I know here. So expect that confusion I mentioned earlier! Why is it that it always seems that nobody can get their act together on a weekend?