How to hide bulge

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ccs, Jun 28, 2007.

1. ccs

ccs New Member

hello everyone - I´m new to this board and have been searching for an answer and can't seem to find an answer to my problem - I´ve always worn loose jeans and clothing so had no problems hiding my bulge - my problem is that I have a new job and they make me wear very fit pants and no matter what i do i either have a large bulge and worst my dick always winds up down my pants and looks vulgar - i can no longer wear boxers because it just makes it hang down - boxer briefs help a little but ultimately my dick keeps on going down my leg - i tried bikini type briefs wearing it to the side, but it looks like if i have a hard on - please help me with suggestions (non-erect I'm 6" wide and a little under 7" long) Pls help I need quick help - i hate all the strange stares I'm getting. thks for your help

2. chase1001

chase1001 New Member

just enjoy the attention....:biggrin1:

3. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

let it show!! women dont have hide there big boobs so why hide your huge bulge.

4. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:
    You can try spandex biker shorts, but the real problem sounds like you need a good tailor or a bigger size. A good tailor can make you feel comfortable and less exposed, and make your pants look fit rather than baggy. They keep the sides of the thighs and butt snug enough so it looks fit, but the crotch and inside inseam loose enough so it doesn't bind you up.

If you can't afford that, tell your manager or whoever issues clothing that yours does not fit right, and you need a bigger size in the hips. Make sure your crotch looks uncomfortable when you say it! They will see what you mean, and maybe the company will pay for it. Nobody wants you to feel uncomfortable physically, and a company wants employees to focus on work, not each other.

5. D_Jabez Kneejerque

D_Jabez Kneejerque New Member

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If the company issues uniforms, you should be given items that fit properly. If that didn't happen, I'm sure that they'll exchange the pants if you ask. I wear boxers to work and would be seriously bummed if I had to start wearing snug underwear instead.:mad:

7. Theresallkindofvioces

dont hide it man, its not as vulgar as you think

8. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I agree.

9. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    as the song goes if you got it flaunt it

10. D_Hands Christian Anderson

11. forbiddensociety

forbiddensociety New Member

Albums:
    I don't try to hide it. As other's said, what's the shame in that? Actually had that problem on the job the other day working a 10 1/2 hour shift with my dad. Sat down on a box of office papers and it happened but I just brushed it off haha. What's the worst my dad would say? "nice one son!" haha :rolleyes:

12. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Place a very hot chear leader in frot of it no one will notice the bulgue.
    Unless she does and try to hide it better.:biggrin1:

Do your best but it probably wont be enought.

13. Mikeintightpants

Mikeintightpants New Member

it's the first time I've heard of an employer insisting on guys wearng tight pants - sounds like a good idea to me:smile:

14. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

I don’t know why any one would want to hide or conceal their cock. I know a lot of women with large breasts and they can’t hide them; it’s just they way they were born. Actually, I consider myself lucky so I don’t mind people looking and find it funny when I catch them trying to catch a glimpse. What’s most important to me is being comfortable in my clothing and in my surroundings.

Nudity at home is a given; I strip down the moment I get home. When I do dress, casual clothing, jeans, shorts… I go commando; underwear just doesn’t work for me. I’ve tried boxers and they only work with dress pleated or full legged pants to accommodate all the fabric. I do have to ware underwear for work; that’s a must in a business environment. It’s taken years to find the right brand and style to accommodate my package. I won’t talk about all the money I’ve spent; it’s a small fortune. Briefs or a bikini style are out of the question; they never fit. My mother would buy them for me as a kid and I hated them. The pouch is always small and some how my balls make there way out of the leg opening. This can get very painful when you’ve got a ball hanging out of each side and you’re trying to walk down the street. Simple knit boxer type works well for me. You’ve got to really find ones with a large pouch. Cotton and cotton with some spandex is great. The spandex provides plenty of give and creates a firm fit as well as a smooth bulge. I live in a warm climate so most of my pants are light weight plus today’s styles are flat front and fit snugger. The down side is the bulge is bigger and you can clearly see my cock head.

Last year I got a promotion at work and was transferred to a new location. The office threw me a going away party. After several drinks my administrative assistant told me the entire office liked looking at my crotch; they had even given my cock a nickname, “Tripod”. I was too red with embarrassment to even discuss it, so I changed the conversation. I was particularly impressed with how many men were interested in what I was packing and how frankly they spoke about it in front of the women. No matter how many times I tried to redirect the conversation some one would always re-direct it back to my cock.

When the party broke a smaller group walked to the parking lot to say our good-byes. My assistant, still persistent about me showing her my cock asked again; pleading with me. One of my male colleagues said to do it; show her. I was pretty drunk so I did. I slapped my bone right on the hood of my car. It really shut them up because there was dead silence. I said good night, placed it back in my pants, and drove back to my hotel for a good night’s sleep.

You really can’t hide it if you’re packing a big cock. You’ve got to be comfortable with yourself and make your cock comfortable too.

Draft saved Draft deleted