how to hide my junk at work?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by chamoccs, Sep 23, 2008.

1. chamoccs

chamoccs New Member

Pls help me - i just started school and can't afford to lose my job. I've never had a problem w/ my junk showing cause i always wear extra baggy pants. But, I'm now working at a family restaurant and a couple of parents have complained claiming that I'm a pervert cause i'm forced to wear tight light khaki pants that make my flacid penis look like a huge snake down my left leg - I've tried all sorts of tight underwear and atheltic cups but none work for me cause a couple of minutes later it winds up going down my left leg looking like a thick long snake going down my pants - some of these parents have acciused me of being a pervert for having a "stiffy" when it's NOT the case - just my natural long fat flaccid size. pls help me figure this out - I'm already wearing two sizes above my normal size pants but my junk still shows. I'm already on probation and really need this job - what can i do? is there some web site that can show me some specific underwear and how to place my junk so it doesnt show??? I've already tried putting it between and under my legs - problem is that it starts ok but later winds up down my leg again. i'm not joking - pls help i'm sure others have had this problem happen before.

2. Altitude

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hmmm, have you tried pinning it up so the waistband holds it up? That's the only thing I can think of... but maybe it's too long for that, too.

3. huckjam

huckjam New Member

Well how big and thick is it?

4. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you're on probation for showing a bulge? :22:

5. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    People do realise men have dicks and balls still right ?

6. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why not post a pic of the issue at hand?

7. dunno_what

dunno_what Member

Albums:
    This is relevant to to my interests. I am going to be a teacher soon, and while I ain't long, thickness combined with decent sized balls mean that regular undies are not an option. It doesn't help that I am really poor due to Uni and buying special briefs are outta the picture.
    Would always surprise me how much my flop would, well, flop when walking around the corridors in boxers and work pants. Had to limit options to jeans and ill-fitting tighties, which is a bad choice when in front of students and/or other teachers for 8 hours a day.

8. WaSwimmer

WaSwimmer New Member

Chammocs and Dunno What

I'm guessing that you're both of the age where a jockstrap wasn't commonly used. Although Chammocs mentions using a cup, he doesn't mention whether it was in a cup or sliding shorts or what. And why a cup? Wouldn't that just make the bulge bigger?

Here's my two cents worth. If the job's in immediate danger, get immediately to a sporting goods store and get a jockstrap. Nearly any jock will do in the interim. After a jock, you're not going to have a snake down your leg, although you will have a prominent bulge. I suspect that people will be able to live with that.

THEN, go online and find several different jocks to try. International Jock has some good ones, but the don't have my favorite, which is a Zakk microfibre jockstrap. That one is mondo comfortable, has plenty of room, holds the junk up really nicely, and even wears like iron. I've had mine for years, wear it nearly daily and it still holds up nicely. You can find them online.

LASTLY, go to your manager. Although it will be an uncomfortable situation for the both of you, explain that you are not trying to offend, but that you simply are endowed (no, not 'hung', not 'massive', just 'endowed'). Explain that you are trying to to find a solution, but that surgical removal is not an option. It might not be a bad idea to have a co-worker in the room during the conversation. Endowment is NOT something to be embarrassed about, so speak logically, clearly and do NOT act as if you are embarrassed. You might explain that likely he/she would not fire a female worker for having breasts, and this is in the same category. Ask to be able to wear a non-standard pant to assist in hiding the assets and explain that your efforts at being a good employee far outweigh any negative impact from the type of pants. Then, go back to work and work your butt off for the job you need and do it well.

Best luck
    WaSwimJock

Good luck.

9. catman

Gold Member

yes men do, but as has been pointed out, having a cock seems to be more and more 'out of fashion'(witness the dozens of threads about the new 'morality' and young men being seeming ashamed of their bodies (seemed to be more societal than anything else)I am sure some of the older members can relate to growing up with much less 'terror' of showing a 'bulge'as to your job... I work in the same industry,might I suggest an apron? (or better yet, fold it in half to go across your slacks-a) covers the 'offending' bulge (sheesh)b) protects your khakiesc) a place to put your order book, etc(and personally I think it makes a nice, neat professional look)

10. dunno_what

dunno_what Member

Albums:
    --> WaSwimmer... thanks for the excellent answer. Jockstraps are a completely foreign concept to me, so I may have to look into that. As for the conversation... wow, it's sounds like a sitcom episode, lol. But your point is extremely valid... man, I totally wasn't aware of much, even 3 months ago, when it came to... well, a lot!

11. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
    Am I missing something here? What about a traditional brief? With your dick pulled up to the left or right so it's not going down your leg. That's what I do if I'm concerned about showing.

12. dunno_what

dunno_what Member

Albums:
    I can't speak for OP, but I find traditional briefs to be too tight... like normally, scrot or even a ball can drop out due to space between and that... but I have only ever had el-cheapo undies... never anything with, like, pouches or anything like that

13. QuiteOne

QuiteOne New Member

Albums:
    Yeah... I can relate to the falling out thing... but Undergear makes some nice contour pouch briefs that hold things in nicely.

14. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

All of this "penis hiding" is just ridiculous.

Men have a penis and 2 balls. Sometimes their outline shows through clothes.

Women have 2 breasts, and their outline ALWAYS shows through clothes. You don't see them wearing parkas at work, do you?

15. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

QFT :smile:

16. catman

Gold Member

I am always reminded of a coworker years ago...

2 in particular, the man was very 'old fashioned', lots of polyester, no clothes sense, hairy, very well hung, 'schlubby' was a term that fit

the woman was 20s, avg height/weight but HUGE breasts (with a tattoo on one)- I knew this as they were always 'in your face' so to speak...in the window..

the guy (from what I could tell/surmise) had a large dick but HUGE balls (looked like he was trying to shoplift a 2 large oranges and a sausage..

anyhow the woman commented several times on 'how gross' that was (ie his bulge) I could and can relate- he didn't have the..whatever to wear pleats but he is a MAN with a DICK... she commented at length about he should wear longer shirts or loser pants or...

yet the huge (no pun intended) double standard was/is that SHE can let her breast fall out (practicaly) etc...it was actually a turn off it was so 'over the top'

one coworker (a lesbian ironically) finally said 'gee hun, if that true won't don't YOU wear a shawl?'

(her first reaction on seeing the male corworker to me was "what is with Tad's COCK!?!?! (we were at a conference and she had never seen him face to face)

I still laugh at that, but the messsage is- there IS a double standard and it seems to be getting wider...

17. Dareios

Dareios New Member

Albums:
    It seems to me that I appareantly missed the train in this all conversation.... As Italian Flag mentioned: men have a dick and two balls.... so what the f.... ? Women show their breasts all the time and are proud of being to show them. I presume that you are not advertising your junk in the restaurant where you work? Well, in that case what is the problem with these people who complain? Their male children have a dick and two balls as well, so .... are they going to be as narrowminded as they are right now later on as well?
    Honestly, sometimes I start to not understand modern society. Why is it forbidden to dress normally as one likes just because he shows a bit more than somebody else? If you have it show it off that is what I always say. In any case, If I would be there in the restaurant you work, you for sure may come and serve me... I would just love looking at you :)
    Yet, I can understand the troubles you go through... WHo narrowminded our society has become ....

D

18. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't know what you can do in the short term, especially if trying to keep your job. I think you should follow what some of the other posters are saying about special undies that keep your snake from going down the leg. There's gotta be a solution.

I agree that there is a massive double-standard regarding a woman's breasts vs a man's penis showing. I've posted about it before and no one has yet to explain why that difference exists. I say if you've got it, flaunt it. Some people are never gonna be happy so as Bette Midler says "Joke em if they can't take a fuck".

19. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

I think that these customers who are complaining are men with tiny cocks who are jealous, or women whose husbands or boyfriends have small cocks and are jealous. I mean, if a guy has a big cock, is he going to complain to a restaurant manager that a waiter has a big cock? If a woman is used to having a big cock, is she going to complain to a restaurant manager that a waiter also has a big cock? I think it's jealousy, pure and simple. Isn't there an old definition of puritan that is that puritans are people who are afraid that anyone else is having more fun than they are, so they take steps to make sure that no one is having any more fun than they are?

20. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

Ditto Ditto Ditto What Waswimmer Said...and Just Get To It...and Run To The Manager First...and If She Is A Women...find A Male Manager...even If Its Someone Over Her...this Is A Man Issue..and Only A Guy Will Get It...ie, Understand The Deal...even If He Is Not Packing..

R

Draft saved Draft deleted