how to hide my junk at work?

hotcllgeguy85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the issue at hand. I work in an office and i am always self conscious about package showing. I have a decent sized flacid penis about 5in and large balls. Sitting down causes quite the scene. I have tried jock straps but they seemed a bit uncomfortable so any other good suggestions are a appreciated!

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seems amazing that you would be counseled for being hung.
Unfortunately penis size isn't a protected class under employment law.

There are plenty of service jobs out there....find one that you can wear black pants!

chamoccs

Just Browsing
Media
Thks to everyone for their siggestions. Frankly, I'm the shy type who doesn't like to call attention, but can't believe a simple uniform would cause so much trouble.

I've followed several suggestions given in this post which seem to have worked. Firstly, thks again to all the great suggestions given and apologies for not replying earlier, as I never imagined, I'd get this much attention in this forum - I did login and read all the suggestions but was a bit embarressed on replying - but, as you all really helped me out - the least I can do is thanking you by replying.

Here's what worked out in the end. I tried the suggestion of folding my junk over the brief by pointing my member upwards toward my belly button and then folding it down over the brief's elastic band so that it kind of folded up and then down - this kept it from snaking down my leg like a sausage which is what caused all the trouble to begin with. The only other problem was that it created a big bulge, which I solved by following another member's suggestion to use a tight suspender type elastic jockstrap which essentially made the ridisculous bulge dissapear. But, the icing of the cake was another memeber's suggestion to use a folded apron and that was the finishing touch - not a chance that my junk could be seen by anybody. Thank u all so much for your help.

BTW, the reason I was on probation was that several girls kept on asking for me and one in particular was obsessed with me and her mom thought I was sporting wood when I wasn't - so all this has been cleared out - I did something I had never done before, I pulled down my pants and showed the manager that I wasn't sporting wood and showed him my junk on the condition that he was to keep this private, which he has. So, I'm happy to see this nightmare out of the way. Again, thks to all of you that offered all those great suggestions. I'm no longer on probation.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BTW, the reason I was on probation was that several girls kept on asking for me and one in particular was obsessed with me and her mom thought I was sporting wood when I wasn't - so all this has been cleared out - I did something I had never done before, I pulled down my pants and showed the manager that I wasn't sporting wood and showed him my junk on the condition that he was to keep this private, which he has. So, I'm happy to see this nightmare out of the way. Again, thks to all of you that offered all those great suggestions. I'm no longer on probation.
LOL, I can't ever seeing me doing this with any manager that I've ever had. However, if they were yanking me around (not in a good way, mind you) then maybe I would do it. I do a lot of crazy things when pushed. :rolleyes:

stanley9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All of this "penis hiding" is just ridiculous.

Men have a penis and 2 balls. Sometimes their outline shows through clothes.

Women have 2 breasts, and their outline ALWAYS shows through clothes. You don't see them wearing parkas at work, do you?

That's a good one! You're so right. How tedious that we have become a nation obsessed with woman's tits and abhorred of mens anatomy. All cable television is nothing more than a venue to show woman with breast implants in tight,low cut tops. But men...whooaa there...nothing showing.

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Good to see it worked out for you chamoccs.

I would love to agree with everyone saying that this should not be a problem and all that... but I am going to be a teacher. I don't WANT to be bulging all over the place. So many things could go wrong in relation to student talk, other teacher's talking, parents complaining... while, in real life, I would not care what others thought, this is going to be my career. Which is why I WANT to get hide it, somewhat comfortably.

nikebasketball18

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While wearing business professional clothing, I have a similar problem. I wear jeans nearly every day (I'm a college freshman) and if it shows then, who cares? If you have it, it's just a part of life.

At first, I found it difficult to maintain a professional image with a distraction at begins where my tie ends. However, as WaSwimmer pointed out, jockstraps are one of the best choices. I use this one from CK: Calvin Klein Pro Stretch Jock Strap at International Jock Underwear & Swimwear

My only grip is the lack of comfort in order to maintain professionalism.