How to Hide  it in Khaki's

islandfoz: Hey guys, I know I have asked for advice before in the past, but facing a new situation. My new job requires me to wear Khaki's for work. Usually I buy my pants a bit oversized to hide the bulge. ( I have tried all sorts of underwear, but have not found a successful one yet. I am about 6.5x6 when soft, but very easilly exites to 9x7 making it hard to hide, and I have really large nuts wich do not help either). My boss told me that I need to gety better tailored pants for a crisp, stylish look. The pair he bought for me to wear has such a high inseam, it looks like I have a massive cist on my thigh when I wear them. It's not that I would mind the appreciation of others, but I don't think that kind of display is good where I work. So I am not sure what would be best. is there a better pair of pants to try? Or underwear? I unfortunatly waited to long to buy e2u's and now they are out of buisness. I am going to try to find those merano ones at target. Biggest problem is discomfert over dissapearence. When I wear any type of brief/bikini, it smooshes me down that I feel uncomfertable all day and hurt. Boxers won't hold anything, and in fact have caused me too many embarresing friction erections. The only thing I have tried that somewhat worked was a speedo with the lining ripped out. But that made my skin dry out since it doesnt breath well as underwear. Help somebody, gotta find a solution for work.
Thank you

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Take it from a freeballer who's also 'blessed' as a shower, in addition to the large, low hangers: Dickies khaki workpants (100% cotton if you can find them.) They're roomy in the thigh, have a high beltline (long zipper) and they're stylish enough for most situations.

As for the undies: the guy in our situation will probably be most comfortable with boxerbriefs. Stay away from spandex (my balls ache just writing the word.)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My view is that in way the same thing is true for us as for very well endowed women.  Dressing in such a way as to emphasise or flaunt in a work context is out; but that doesn't mean you have to pretend that you aren't a man.  Anything which flattens you, or puts things into an unnatural position (eg down and behind so that you are sitting on the last couple of inches of your penis :eek: ) is going to mean terrible discomfort, and if you are like me you won;t be able to work to your best potential like that.  It is especially bad if your balls don't get the room and maybe the support they need.

I have got used to the fact that I will always show a bulge, though it varies according to the material and the cut of my clothes.  I agree that a high waist is good, it will give you more room (particularly if like me you support yourself upwards under a jock).

p2grow: I found a company called "ketoco4men.com" that makes excellent briefs with an honest to goodness oversized "endowed" pouch that extend downwards and is very, very comfortable for me after searching for alternatives for years. Mine are cotton/lycra and love them. I used to resort to full boxers or boxer briefs for comfort and just hang, but now wear my ketos almost exclusively.

chootie: I dont worry about the bulge too much because it is who i am. i used to work in an office environment and got stares all the time from women looking at my crotch. i dont try to hide it because if i do it is too damn uncomfortable. There are plenty of pants that i cannot wear because they hurt my balls. i do buy pants with longer zippers and higher waists as well and they dont pinch or bother my 'package' at all. Sometimes it is embarassing but mostly i dont even pay attention to it.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Khaki's have a funny qulity in that you show very easily in them. I would Never freeball in khakis or wear boxers either. Neither give you the support you need. If you get long in hot weather or semi it's very noticeable. Some briefs make you bulge very large too. In the end I recommend boxer briefs which give you the room to move around but also support you need too.

islandfoz: Wow, I am very impressed that so many people are trying to help me with this problem. I was not expecting to get such a response, Thank you. I truly appreciate it and value any more imput as well.

I did want to give a feedback on those merona underwear from target. I bought 2 pairs of the lycra briefs on sunday (not bad at $5.99 too). I think I have found my new favirote underwear. I had to buy one size larger then I usually am, but it does not seem to make a diffrence on the waist part. But I have to say that lycra ouch ( and yes I mean they actually give you a pouch, not flat paneling) is the best. I hang very low, with my penis swinging like a trunk usually, and my balls either swaying along, or getting smashed by my thies. These briefs have a fabric give to them , so they expand out, not your underwear pushing away from your body. Oh and there incredably comfertable to. I never thought I would like a brief, but these win my vote.
They even, and I hate to admit it, it feels good sexually. Those other guys with longfellows in tow know how often during the day we have to give it a shift around as it plays around in the pants. Well I dont have to do it as often with this underwear, but when I do the lycra streching back feels great.
I give these my number one best underwear vote for well-hung men.

steve_w: One thing I would do too is talk to your boss about it. Since he gave you the pants to wear, and he is a man, he probably is aware that they do tend to make things show a little bit more...no matter how large you are. Since he DID give you a pair of closer-fitting slacks to wear, it may not be as much of an issue as you think.

Pappy

Media
[quote author=chootie link=board=clothing;num=1082809977;start=0#5 date=04/25/04 at 18:22:30]I dont worry about the bulge too much because it is who i am.  i used to work in an office environment and got stares all the time from women looking at my crotch.  i dont try to hide it because if i do it is too damn uncomfortable.  There are plenty of pants that i cannot wear because they hurt my balls.  i do buy pants with longer zippers and higher waists as well and they dont pinch or bother my 'package' at all.  Sometimes it is embarassing but mostly i dont even pay attention to it.[/quote]

This is from the guy that says all us guys with bulges shouldn't wear sweats in public! He says it is indecent.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Old Navy khakis and cargos seem to have plenty of room in the crotch area.