how to hide the meat when playing sports

`redman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hi i was asking the question of how to hide your package when you play sports. when i was on the basketball team in high school my package was so noticeable. i'm not really big but 8" by 6" but people noticed when i wore basketball shorts. but in football or baseball since i wore a cup i was fine.

have you ever had this problem or any similar. if so how did you fix it, and please share you stories.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would've been a real thrill if you were a wrestler!

hi i was asking the question of how to hide your package when you play sports. when i was on the basketball team in high school my package was so noticeable. i'm not really big but 8" by 6" but people noticed when i wore basketball shorts. but in football or baseball since i wore a cup i was fine.

have you ever had this problem or any similar. if so how did you fix it, and please share you stories.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Stop worrying about it. Men have cocks.

`redman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in high school i played football and wrestled. well in wrestling i had all the girls eying my package. they were amazed. even had a few of the cheerleaders feel it when i won states. well they gave me a hug and felt it up

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Compression shorts is what I use (doctors orders as well). A jock makes me look like I have a big hardon and gets way too much attention.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
My thoughts exactly.

Third'ed. C'mon... don't be ridiculous. If you're really that concerned about it the solution is pretty simple; wear tighter underwear. There are times I don't necessarily want my business jutting out (a funeral, for example, where I'll be in suit pants? Don't need my junk on display as the grieving family members rend their garments) and I can hide mine pretty well by just wearing smaller, tighter briefs.

While playing sports? This would be bike riding for me and the more secure my package the less likely I am to accidentally rack myself- the answer is a pair of compression shorts. Simple.

JSZ