MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was munching on bitch cakes at the beginning of this thread. But the cool think about LPSG back in the day is the regulars often buried hatchets and became friendly. ChristinaB and Fleur and meself eventually got chummy. Which I am glad about. Both turned out to be groovy and grudge holding would have prevented me from knowing that.

I'm happy there is still a strong core group of women here. We can slam domes but still have each other's backs.

And I can't forget Jeff Black. I miss his sexy Canadian ass like nobodies business. SPN and Who ain't the same without his commentary.

Good days, y'all.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel like I showed up to the party a little late and missed all the fun. ;)

... but seriously, there's still some fun around here. :)

True, Still lots of fun to be had in the land of LPSG. But Wayyyyy back in the day the chat room was not just fun, it was an experience and a culture all its own. Good people, good fun.. You just had to be there :)

True, Still lots of fun to be had in the land of LPSG. But Wayyyyy back in the day the chat room was not just fun, it was an experience and a culture all its own. Good people, good fun.. You just had to be there :)

I hate chatrooms, back then and now. I remember the days when LPSG used Userplane................Oh bugger, that be showing my years. But, that was my first introduction to chat rooms....Patch was a funchatter....wondered why she spoke with a canadian or US accent tho, but was an aussie :).

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Hell, I've been around for almost 6 years and even I feel like I got to the party late. Reading old threads that happened before I was even around I get all "Damnit, I wish I had been here to fucker with that one".

As for the cool new people showing up..

*Fist bumps*

Stick around so the place stays fun.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will always miss madame_zora most of all.

More generally, the pace was break-neck. I actually improved my typing speed because the fora updated so quickly. There was a lot of drama. It was like living in a soap opera.

I actually tried to meet one of my most persistent trolls. I lived near his favorite museum. I asked him to visit it with me and let me see it through his eyes and maybe gain a better understanding of each other. He seemed game, but we never did go.

I did meet Bbucko, and we could have talked all night. I wish we had. Time is a blessing-curse.

I went to a weekend party that was great. Those folks don't post here anymore, and though we were/are friends offline, we're estranged now, and don't really know each other anymore.

Dilznick was my favorite troublemaker. I regret losing touch with him, but that was mostly his choice, and I accept that.

I miss the way trolling was handled. It was part of the daily drama. The community pulled together and verbally trounced them. Enemies would unite for the cause.

I loved the way we used to go no holds barred in passionate debates in one thread, eviscerating opinions and characters alike, and then in the next, the same people would be affectionate and flirty with each other. I miss the broader range of personalities and experiences.

I miss the recipes.

I do not miss the way people could force files on you in chat. I'm glad that system has changed. You always had to accept the files before they would download, but clicking "enter" would do it. The pace was so fast, that you'd tap to enter a reply, and before you knew it, an image was loading onto your screen in living color. Had a few close calls in delicate company.

I miss my old screen name, but in truth, it no longer fits me.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hate chatrooms, back then and now. I remember the days when LPSG used Userplane................Oh bugger, that be showing my years. But, that was my first introduction to chat rooms....Patch was a funchatter....wondered why she spoke with a canadian or US accent tho, but was an aussie :).

Yupp Pachos was a regular

Just forget to put the handbreak on, or when leaving for work in the morning, just slide across the road on the ice. Sorry if someone has already made these suggestions, but I couldn't be bothered to read all 17 pages dating back to 2009.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Y'all traded recipes? Dang.

When a thread had ran it's course or to defuse a situation recipes made the stage their own. And would send me to forage for edibles in my pantry.

Man, I want cookies right now. Sadly no cookies for me.

Reactions: 286798

When a thread had ran it's course or to defuse a situation recipes made the stage their own. And would send me to forage for edibles in my pantry.

Well I want to try bitch cakes. Add recipes here please:

I don't have cookies.. I do have some Thai green curry + jasmine rice, or chicken tetrazzini with noodles in lieu of pasta to offer ya, though.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have cookies..
My youngest daughter just offered me a couple mini-fudge striped cookies she got from a friend after basketball practice. :yum ...there's a healthy bedtime snack ;)