How to hit the cul de sac

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why superior folk cme to lpsg when they know it all bemuses me no end. As to the lady's valid and appropriate question, the thread originator is refering to the fornix

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMFAO

LPSG search feature.... cul de sac sex

OR

LPSG search bottoming out cul de sac

AND as has previously been noted the AFE is NOT the CUL DE SAC... get your facts straight.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fornix vaginae Human female internal reproductive anatomy Sagittal section of the lower part of a female trunk, right segment. SM. INT. Small intestine. Gray's subject #269 1264 The fornices of the vagina are the deepest portions of the vagina, extending into the recesses created by the extension of the cervix into the vaginal space. The word 'fornix' is Latin for 'arch'.
There are three named fornices:

Some women receive enjoyment from stimulation of the fornices, while other women say that their fornices cannot be stimulated without stimulation of the cervix, which may be painful.[citation needed]
The fornices appear to be close to at least two erogenous zones, the AFE zone, which is near the anterior fornix, and the cul-de-sac, which is near the posterior fornix.
link

PS.... Thank you Pitbull for the wonderful verse!

Last edited:

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think we should all get back to the main topic. pump up the positivity, answer the question, and let's all either agree to disagree and shrug it off, or PM each other with our other arguments.

the OP is probably extremely frustrated that this has turned into a six page bashing session on opinions that have hardly anything to do with the original question! i know i would be. :shrug:

as for mickey, do i think she was harsh? yes.
do i agree with all she's said? no.
do i think she should be sacrificed at the altar? absolutely not.

at least we can say she's passionate, and stands her ground, whether she's wrong or right. passion is a good thing. passion is a great thing.

i won't be posting for a while either. or maybe forever.

enjoy everyone. be good, and thank you to all who have been extremely amazing to me, whether it's been in this thread, in PM's, or simply in general.

-christina

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol...i use my penis.
i push...she says EH...i stop...she relaxes...i push a little further...
she goes EH...i stop....she relaxes....i pull out and bury my face in her gape...i wipe my mouth...i put half in....she goes ohhh fuck...
i go vigourously leaving 2 inches out...i feel her balloon...she exudes fuck,

i pound like a machine with n2o in it's fuel.

gasp...

the clouds seperate...the sky opens with our minds,
letting our spirits FINALLY collide.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why superior folk cme to lpsg when they know it all bemuses me no end. As to the lady's valid and appropriate question, the thread originator is refering to the fornix

The "lady" is a thirty(-something) man, dingbat. He's an English friend of mine who was just here for a week.

And you'd be surprised what some of us here know.

FYI: we call 'thread originators' "OPs".

Last edited:

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
It seems most of us here are keenly interested in good sex. If you are, it seems to me quite reasonable to ramp up as much as possible on the relevant anatomy, both male and female (assume you're hetero).

I don't think it's a sin to not know what the "cul-de-sac" (or any other slangy/Urban Dictionary type term) is, since new slang is born every day. But I have to agree that a little investigation might've turned a very passive "what's that?" inquiry into, at worst, a more directed "are you referring to..." clarification kind of question (since any slang term can be a bit dodgy if you try to pin it down).

I will say that my own, erm, familiarizations with female anatomy have taken comprehensive and prolonged finger explorations within that succulent cave, and that with proper angling and stretching (even after she's aroused), all of the Gray's Anatomy structures are easy to landmark and identify by feel. You just have to want to do it. If you're gentle about it at first until the good spots are found (every woman's a little different), and patient about reading the response both in her face and against your fingers, she will be EXTREMELY grateful and you will be properly educated. And knowing where everything is (manually) is of enormous help when you insert that big, clumsy finger later :->.

I've had great results manually working both "folds" (anterior or posterior) of the fornix, and even tenderly around the cervical opening itself. I find that pressing a fingertip into one of the folds and then jiggling with continuous pressure and rotation works wonders. This can be tricky to execute with a penis because it's not a natural motion for a guy in that position (*). Some of the advice on this thread about the woman riding and controlling the grind seems spot on. The guy takes the lead in getting properly positioned inside, then the woman rides with the right amount of pressure and motion.

Kevbo

(*) Maybe worthy of another thread... for men, the natural motion for easy and maximum pleasure is in-and-out, in-and-out, etc. For women, it is often -- not always -- a slow drawn-out grind. Strange how it has turned out that we can be "talking past each other" on such a simple thing that you think evolution would precisely calibrate.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems most of us here are keenly interested in good sex. If you are, it seems to me quite reasonable to ramp up as much as possible on the relevant anatomy, both male and female (assume you're hetero).

I don't think it's a sin to not know what the "cul-de-sac" (or any other slangy/Urban Dictionary type term) is, since new slang is born every day. But I have to agree that a little investigation might've turned a very passive "what's that?" inquiry into, at worst, a more directed "are you referring to..." clarification kind of question (since any slang term can be a bit dodgy if you try to pin it down).

I will say that my own, erm, familiarizations with female anatomy have taken comprehensive and prolonged finger explorations within that succulent cave, and that with proper angling and stretching (even after she's aroused), all of the Gray's Anatomy structures are easy to landmark and identify by feel. You just have to want to do it. If you're gentle about it at first until the good spots are found (every woman's a little different), and patient about reading the response both in her face and against your fingers, she will be EXTREMELY grateful and you will be properly educated. And knowing where everything is (manually) is of enormous help when you insert that big, clumsy finger later :->.

I've had great results manually working both "folds" (anterior or posterior) of the fornix, and even tenderly around the cervical opening itself. I find that pressing a fingertip into one of the folds and then jiggling with continuous pressure and rotation works wonders. This can be tricky to execute with a penis because it's not a natural motion for a guy in that position (*). Some of the advice on this thread about the woman riding and controlling the grind seems spot on. The guy takes the lead in getting properly positioned inside, then the woman rides with the right amount of pressure and motion.

Kevbo

(*) Maybe worthy of another thread... for men, the natural motion for easy and maximum pleasure is in-and-out, in-and-out, etc. For women, it is often -- not always -- a slow drawn-out grind. Strange how it has turned out that we can be "talking past each other" on such a simple thing that you think evolution would precisely calibrate.

I love you.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I'm not sure why more guys don't get this... great sexual technique is not rocket science: listen and watch your partner, and do what gets the best reactions. I've found that grinding - alternating between slow-and-gentle, and a-little-faster-and-a-little-harder, then slow-and-powerful - gets most women writhing with pleasure as well as making it easier for me to last longer.

Last edited:

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media

Kevbo

Kevbo you've got it exactly right. I couldn't have said it better if I tried. My personal experience verifies your commentary exactly.

And thank God for women (and their wonderful anatomy).

-Ranger