How to hold more piss?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by klonkan, Jul 2, 2011.

1. klonkan

klonkan Member

Hi
    I thinks it hot when a men take a leak and it never ending..

When I feel I have to pee the first time I tend to push myself not to go to the bathroom and after a while it disappears but when it comes the second time, I often need to visit the toilet at once.
    It's such a strong need to urinate that is difficult to hold that I can never fill my bladder so there will be a long nice piss.
    I usually pee 3deciliter except in the morning when I wake up, then it can be almost 5deciliter.
    It's not fun when you're in places where there is no opportunity to pee and you feel that you will wet your pants if you dont find a toilet.
    I do Kegel exercises almost every day, and I can hold a kegel up to 15min and I try to keep as long as possible when I need to pee but none of it seems to help, and i´m only 24years old. I want to decide by my self when i have to go to the mens room, and when I go i want to have a looong good piss. (well the longpiss is just a plus)
    Does anyone have a solution for me?

2. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

At your age, your prostate should not be an issue, but share your problem with your physician to rule out any medical issues. Most guys your age should be able to hold 500 mL easily, and there are those that can hold up to a full liter. It's possible to stretch your bladder over time, and the kegel exercises should help strengthen those muscles.

Needing to pee often is annoying and sometimes embarrassing, and for guys who drink a lot of water during the day it can be very awkward. The upside is that it gives you a good excuse to hang out in men's rooms and to show off what ya got!

3. nzsomebody

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some people think this is weird but, I go for a piss before bed and then I don't need to go again until about lunch time the next day, so around 12 hours in between. I'm 25.

4. Frodo46888

Frodo46888 Active Member

The number of times you piss during the day depends not only on bladder size but also your fluid intake, the amount you sweat out, and the speed with which your kidneys process. I know guys who can drink half the night and not piss it out until the next day.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You must have loved this.

6. klonkan

klonkan Member

Yes, its realy annoying and embarrassing. I think I will call the doctor and see what he says, but I dont like to talk about tis kind of stuff :(
    But do you think it can be the prostata?

nzsomebody; how much do you drink? if i dont drink i think i kan make it to :p

Pecker; haha, its almost to long :p

7. knight_71

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i have an vid on xtube that shows me pissing out 1100 mls. so I can easily hold at least a liter. my user name is the same on xtube as here. check it out if interested. and post comments i love them.

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wish I could pee more too.

Ever since Accutane, I have to go every 2 hours, and it's not more than a cup.

9. pomaz59

pomaz59 Member

every time i drink beer, i have to take a piss every 10 minutes for at least an hour (not kidding).
    and the strange part is, if i one bottle, in total an amount like 5 times bigger comes out during this one hour. i don't know how the f*ck that happens, but i sure hate it

10. nzsomebody

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I imagine your issue is psychological more than anything. Do you wake up during the night needing to go? Try to stop thinking/worrying about it and you'll likely find that you can go longer between visits.

I drink a healthy amount of water/liquids through out the day...I'm never dehydrated, anyway :)

11. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one thing you want to do is strengthen the muscles that hold back the piss. in addition the the usual kegal exercised, try stream interruption. once the piss starts flowing strong using the muscles, quickly stop yourself from pissing, hold it a few moments, start pissing again, quickly stop it, and so on, until you run out of piss. Using this in conjunction with holding your piss as long as you can is what is usually used to help young kids learn not to wet the bed (esentially increasing bladder size and strenghting the muscles that hold back the piss).

12. klonkan

klonkan Member

yes I always woke up in the midle of the night and go for a pee:(

I will start doing the "stream interruption" thing, and keep on whit the kegelexercises.
    My first goal is to always be able to hold 5deceliter after that maybe 1liter :eek:

13. klonkan

klonkan Member

Draft saved Draft deleted