how to hook up? Help.

myfrog

Experimental Member
Media
Hello hello,

well today i was doing my usual swimming at my Swimming pool. I love to go to the pool, as i always look forwared to a nice shower afterward. Anyway, I had finsished my shower and i was drying of. This young guy,18 ,around my age came in and started to get underessed and dry off. He was really hot and had the most amazing huge dick, he kept looking at me, and playing with his massive meat. I was enjoying the show and tried to make that obvious. He was drying off whilst watching me and i started to get really hard. I was dressed and purposly took ages to put on my shoes. I needed to go, because i was dressed, but i really wanted to grab his cock and suck. It was such a weird feeling. Not knowing what to do i walked past him, he watched me walk and purposly bumbed him on the way out. I then went into a cubicle and sat there, sure enough he came and into the one next to me, and coughed. i was staring at his feet not knowing what to do. Then just like taht he flushed and left. I know he didnt use the toilet because i didnt here it and he was only in there for like 8 seconds. What should i have done next time? I really wanted to play with his huge cock and i could tell he wanted me to.
Some advice on what to do next time would be awesome!

thanks guys:smile:

StraightDave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You serious? Try TALKING to him!!!

"nice cock dude" "nice bod" "im sorry for staring, but you look great, i bet you get all kinds of girls" <------ great way to test the sexuality waters

Exchange names, numbers, etc. Seriously, how is this hard? You say he clearly gave signs of interest. This should be especially easy for gays. Us straight guys have it rough, women are IMPOSSIBLE to read when it comes to interest and whathot, yet we manage, we get by with a success or two every how and the. How are you having problems?

myfrog

Experimental Member
Media
yeah i guess i should try that lol,

im straight to...just the thought of playing with a guy gets me excited, i guess im just scared because ive never done anything with a man before. Would love to play around and i guess i fucked up this opportunity.