How To Hook Up With A Girl?

ffrreesshh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm fairly young, and i've never hooked up before.
just a quick peck on the lips..
lets say i was with this girl at the park with a few friends..
how do i approach hooking up with this girl?
and wat are the steps in doing so.?

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

freeesh,
I might be too old to know the exact meaning of "hook up". But let me say that nothing helps form a deep and trusting relationship more quickly than being a world class listener. I know this might sound lightweight, but it is profound when it comes to growing relationships.

If you find yourself alone with a girl who you would like to form a relationship of any sort, start getting her to talk about herself. (This works for men, too). If she is in school start asking about her scholastic interests. What is your favorite subject? What are you majoring in? What is your best subject? And from each answer, ask more questions and be as interested as you can be. I don't mean fake it as much as just put everything else out of your mind and focus on her answers.

For a brief moment in time, work to find this person to be the most interesting creature in the world. Its not as hard as it sounds, but it is something we almost always get wrong. What I am talking about is a hugely valuable skill that everyone should develop, because most of us are too busy wanting to tell our own story.

If you do this well, you will be well on your way of forming a meaningful and trusting relationship with her whether you and she are a couple or just really good friends and confidantes. Whatever happens after that, is frosting on the cake.

As a disclaimer, I am not suggesting that you fake all of this. But it does take conscious effort to overcome our own shit long enough to be truly interested in someone else. So rather than faking, I meant to suggest that you should be practicing it.

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

This might be a cliche but most women and girls are primarily interested in romance connected with hooking up. Not all but most.

Also being a guy you're asking for some sort of "how do I do this" manual. Women are not machines that you try to figure out how they work. Younger guys think that if they can somehow become "players" and perfect their "game" like football or something, they'll get laid.

If you want to have sex with a girl, then put an ad on a hook-up site. That's the easiest way. Otherwise you'll have to actually spend the time to meet a woman, talk to her and see if the two of you may like each other. :rolleyes:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's really fairly simple:
  1. Pants down.
  2. Large appendage out.
  3. Hook up.
It seems to work for everyone else here.:rolleyes:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
about how young are we talking?
I was about to ask that too.
And, also, what do you mean by "hook up".
Do you want a realtionship?
Do you just want to get laid?

JustAsking has the right idea if you want to go the realtionship route.

If you just want to get laid with out the "BS", this guy may have some answers for you: The Secret To Getting Laid » Roosh V

For the record, I usually go the relationship route. IT doesnt mean they have to be girlfriends, but I at least know their names and we have shared a moment.

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
The listening thing is totally true. I only recently realised that the only thing stopping me was my lack of confidence around girls. I'd listen (it's safer than talking too btw :p) but then hardly ever follow through because I just assumed they were humouring me. Now I've discovered that I was doing it all right after all until the very end. So do listen, and don't fake it.
Then once you've got her talking and kept it going, if the vibe is there (even if you think you could be imagining it) make a move. That's not dive in for the kiss, but maybe ask her out. If she says no and you've built up a good relationship then it's no harm done, she'll probably be flattered actually. But she's not likely to if you follow the good listener advice. Girls are just like everyone else, make them feel special and they'll take to you.