How to impress?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Govteenguy1235, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Govteenguy1235

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    How can you make your bulge more noticable? I have friends who I know are smaller then me, yet you can always see the outline of there cock or w/e. Yet im not that small, (look at the gallery) yet my junk never shows.. and I guess sometiems I want the ladys and who ever to notice it. What shows it off good?

2. Ineligible

Ineligible Member

Some guys hang down more than others. Guys who are smaller soft often show more because it sticks out more, while in guys who are big soft the weight pulls it down. Also some guys are just built further forward than others.

Some briefs, by giving more support from below, give more of a bulge in front than boxers do. And of course tighter pants tend to show more.

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Govteenguy:

I looked at your gallery, and you have all the right stuff - a great body and cock. You're good to go there.

As Ineligible stated, briefs can make a nice bulge, but often the details are obscured. Boxer briefs will often hide the details, too. If a guy's pants aren't too loose, and he freeballs or wears boxers, it's easy to see the outline of the guy's dick because it hangs loosely instead of being supported and held close to the trunk of the body. Mesh gym short, track pants, sweat pants, and lighweight khaki pants, especially light colors, are great for showing cock when you wear boxers. Experiment with your clothes and underwear and I bet you'll find what you're looking for.

Draft saved Draft deleted