How to improve "base" girth

p1mpo1ogy2

Just Browsing
Media
I am looking for what exercises to do that will improve the girth of the base of my penis when erect. I am about 8-9 inches long depending on the day my cock has a thinner base and gets thicker midway to the tip. The weight of my penis prevents my penis from standing up during an erection.

Are there any ways I can improve my base girth to provide more strength to my penis at that point so it can stand up better?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reverse jelqs or squeezes with a cock ring and multidirection stretching and hanging will increase your base girth.

p1mpo1ogy2

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks Big Al! So when you mention a cock ring you mean around the balls and base of the cock to hold the blood closest to the prostate right? that sounds intuitive. I would like to get my entire base thicker from prostate up. I will give it a shot. Thanks!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Big Al! So when you mention a cock ring you mean around the balls and base of the cock to hold the blood closest to the prostate right? that sounds intuitive. I would like to get my entire base thicker from prostate up. I will give it a shot. Thanks!

For PE purposes I'd recommedn just securing the base of the penis. I've commented on this before on this forum, and some experienced members recommended securing the ring around the testes as well, so you may want to experiment to see which method works best for you. If you're interested in cock rings, I definitely advise getting an adjustable one over the solid one as it's much easier to release.

Thickers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I used to hang weights, the base of my dick soon started to look more like a tree trunk. Is that because the weights cause isometric hypertrophy of the muscle(s) that clamp around the inside of your dick, BigAl?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I used to hang weights, the base of my dick soon started to look more like a tree trunk. Is that because the weights cause isometric hypertrophy of the muscle(s) that clamp around the inside of your dick, BigAl?

It's likely several different factors- localized stretching of the tunica/fascia, thickened ligs, and quite possibly the bulking up of the Ischiocavernosus muscles (though these muscles usually lies right below the perineum, they would understandably move forward as more of your "inner penis" is exposed as your ligaments stretch), and quite possibly the Bulbocavernosus muscles as well.

Last edited: