How to improve sensation during anal sex ?

voyeurfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How to improve the sensation for the top during anal sex ?​

From my experience so far with different partners, once the penis penetrates the hole and the tip goes past the anus , it feels hollow like a cave inside and I have no sensation from it.​

I have tried different positions such as doggy style, which makes it feel completly hollow inside ; having him lay on his back with his legs up in the air, this makes it feel better but still not enough to cum ; and having him lay on the bed on one side, just like in the picture included , this was the only position I managed to cum from sex so far, and that's only because I felt his hole / anus / sphincter on the tip of my penis , like walls around it and that sensation alone made me orgasm.​

Another way I sometimes can feel a good sensation is whenever the partner does *something* , I don't know what he does with his insides , but he's telling me he can no longer take it and he has to go to the bathroom, that's when it's like his insides are swelling up or something, and there's a tightening on the inside around the penis, all while the anus and sphincter loosen up to the max in the same time.

To me that seems like he's "bearing down" ( I dont know the exact expression / non native English speaker ) like he's going to the toilet and trying to push whatever he has inside , out .​

( Please pardon the expression / graphic image )​

Now, I really do enjoy the ideea of sex in general and anal in particular but I would need some pointers from more experienced people as to how to improve the sensation and maximize the chances of an orgasm by getting the sensation I mentioned above.​

* my penis size is regular / medium , both for length and for girth .​

** my partners have mostly been ass-virgin straight men , with varying body heights from shorter than me to way taller than me ( the shorter ones had sensible tighter holes while the tall ones felt very loose after a couple of thrusts inside ) as well as ages from 18 to 32.
anal.png

BlueBanana-1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're very articulate describing your experiences and I'm sure the bottoms enjoy it. If you'd want to feel resistance or generally any feeling, I'd probably suggest for the bottom to do breathing exercises or motions of clenching to wrap around your cock.

Menulis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

"** my partners have mostly been ass-virgin straight men

From my experience so far with different partners, once the penis penetrates the hole and the tip goes past the anus , it feels hollow like a cave inside and I have no sensation from it."

Someone's been lying to you then... if they're claiming to be "mostly virgin" yet have arseholes like Aircraft Hangers, lol.

voyeurfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're very articulate describing your experiences and I'm sure the bottoms enjoy it. If you'd want to feel resistance or generally any feeling, I'd probably suggest for the bottom to do breathing exercises or motions of clenching to wrap around your cock.
I have told one of the partners to try to push it out while I'm inside him, as much as he can, it feels a bit better but still not quite. However , sometimes if I went a bit deeper with him, he'd have the sensation to go to the bathroom and that's when I could feel his insides around my penis and his exterior muscle hole all loosed up and that felt really good indeed, but I'm not sure how to replicate that.

And yes, they personally never have any complaints to be honest, I think they are happy that it doesnt hurt them given it's their first time .

voyeurfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

"** my partners have mostly been ass-virgin straight men​

From my experience so far with different partners, once the penis penetrates the hole and the tip goes past the anus , it feels hollow like a cave inside and I have no sensation from it."​

Someone's been lying to you then... if they're claiming to be "mostly virgin" yet have arseholes like Aircraft Hangers, lol.

It's really a general experience I am having , regardless of the partners, as I said, my penis isn't XXL either but I think because it's just regular medium sized, it's not enough to actually feel their insides, so that's why i'm asking if there's any tips & tricks I can tell them to do in order to improve the sensation.

Reactions: Menulis

BlueBanana-1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have told one of the partners to try to push it out while I'm inside him, as much as he can, it feels a bit better but still not quite. However , sometimes if I went a bit deeper with him, he'd have the sensation to go to the bathroom and that's when I could feel his insides around my penis and his exterior muscle hole all loosed up and that felt really good indeed, but I'm not sure how to replicate that.

And yes, they personally never have any complaints to be honest, I think they are happy that it doesnt hurt them given it's their first time .
It's always good to have a pain free experience. Maybe a change in thrusting motion could help. As soon as you break in pull out and reinsert. And do it to a rhythm

Reactions: voyeurfan

voyeurfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's always good to have a pain free experience. Maybe a change in thrusting motion could help. As soon as you break in pull out and reinsert. And do it to a rhythm
Yes that indeed does seem to help , I really do like the sensation if feeling the hole on the tip, I forgot to note that I'm not circumsized so the tip is really sensible .

What positions would you recomend for doing this ?

In doggy style it often slips out and i have to adjut it with my hand which kills the sensation, but having him lay on his belly in the bed and getting on top of him does help, I once came from that as well cose the penis would enter by itself in the hole and I could take it out and put it back in just from the motion in my hips and the sensation around the tip was good enough to get me to orgasm.

Reactions: BlueBanana-1

BlueBanana-1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes that indeed does seem to help , I really do like the sensation if feeling the hole on the tip, I forgot to note that I'm not circumsized so the tip is really sensible .

In doggy style it often slips out and i have to adjut it with my hand which kills the sensation, but having him lay on his belly in the bed and getting on top of him does help, I once came from that as well cose the penis would enter by itself in the hole and I could take it out and put it back in just from the motion in my hips and the sensation around the tip was good enough to get me to orgasm.
Missionary, cowboy and rusty trombone. There's a great site called gaysexpositions guide that shows demos and all the positions. Have a look and try them sometime.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You might have a discussion with your partner about how the experience can be better for the both of you. Think of the anus as a mouth. The best blowjobs include a tighter mouth around the erection and the use of the tongue to stimulate the tip and shaft; the use of the tongue is key here. Now, how can this be replicated during anal sex? The suggestions that the bottom should tighten and loosen his sphincter as you are moving in and out is a very good one. Think of an undulation, almost like a tongue bringing different sensations every time you go in or out. I do this a lot and it is usually surprising to the top, since so few men do it. When he is ready to cum, I really contract and release very quickly and then milk it after orgasm. This also beings pleasure to the bottom also, as the feeling is warmer and the sensation of being fucked is heightened. So, just as a loose mouth with no tongue action makes for a less than satisfying blowjob, a loose ass with no sphincter action can be relatively dull. Good luck.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think your biggest problem is that you are fucking straight anal virgins. A bottom with experience will know how to get their partners off.

Bottoming is a skill and there's more to it than being able to relax enough to be penetrated.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You might have a discussion with your partner about how the experience can be better for the both of you. Think of the anus as a mouth. The best blowjobs include a tighter mouth around the erection and the use of the tongue to stimulate the tip and shaft; the use of the tongue is key here. Now, how can this be replicated during anal sex? The suggestions that the bottom should tighten and loosen his sphincter as you are moving in and out is a very good one. Think of an undulation, almost like a tongue bringing different sensations every time you go in or out. I do this a lot and it is usually surprising to the top, since so few men do it. When he is ready to cum, I really contract and release very quickly and then milk it after orgasm. This also beings pleasure to the bottom also, as the feeling is warmer and the sensation of being fucked is heightened. So, just as a loose mouth with no tongue action makes for a less than satisfying blowjob, a loose ass with no sphincter action can be relatively dull. Good luck.
The answer is well discussed above. For a start you guy you are fucking shouldn't just "be a hole" for you to fuck, fucking is a two-way thing and two-way pleasure.
I think if the guys you have fucked claim to be straight - ha, claim to be virgin - ha, you're being led up the garden path.
When I'm bottoming my anal muscles work hard welcoming the cock as it enters me, I contract to feel each inch penetrate, move to accommodate, to excite, to please the fucking cock and yep, my anal muscles are ready to react when its time for the guy to shoot his load, every little contraction of his cock as he pumps cum is felt in my sphincter so I know its time to let my juices shoot out.
As for the idea of fucking into an aircraft hanger... well either the guy has had an extra-large douche or he's found a new way to fill himself with hot air.

Vestrum

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hey bro,

If the "virgin" guys you fucked didnt felt pain when you penetrated their asses there might be two reasons here:

1st - they are not virgins,

2nd - your dick might be too small

You've mentioned that your dick is medium sized (I guess around 15-17cm), so I tend to go with the first option, that your partners waren't virgins. It's a common thing for guys (and girls) to pretend they are virgin, I might even call it a fetish in some cases. If they were virgins they should feel at least some pain for their "first time" penetration, especially with a medium sized dick.

Also I agree with what the other guys wrote above, the bottom should have some technique. Many "not virgin" guys don't have a technique when it comes to bottoming, they just relax and let the top do all the work (not sure how much pleasure they feel this way, but if you don't feel it they probably don't feel it either).

KeepSecret

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I been strugling to relax enough to take a penis and here i read all the techniques and skills a bottom use to enjoy every inch of the p33nor!! I feel like such an gullible amateur that have a long road ahead.

Yet i enjoy to read all this wisdom on the matter.

voyeurfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes it's fascinating actually , to think that the guy that's on your dick puts so much into it and doesnt just sit there waiting for you to finnish. I hope more people post from their experience.

Subjohn987

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think your biggest problem is that you are fucking straight anal virgins. A bottom with experience will know how to get their partners off.

Bottoming is a skill and there's more to it than being able to relax enough to be penetrated.
This is my thought as well. An experienced bottom will know how to grip your cock and even milk you with their ass. As a bottom, it really took me time to learn how to do this, but once I did I realized that I could (basically) control when the top cums.

Sounds like you enjoy having your tip stimulated. Might a blowjob be better for getting you off?

Reactions: hockeybro999

voyeurfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my thought as well. An experienced bottom will know how to grip your cock and even milk you with their ass. As a bottom, it really took me time to learn how to do this, but once I did I realized that I could (basically) control when the top cums.

Sounds like you enjoy having your tip stimulated. Might a blowjob be better for getting you off?
Oh gosh no that does absolutely nothing for me. Indeed the biggest issue seems to be that I'm only dealing with straight guys that have no ideea how or what to do.
I've let guys suck me off since it was their pleasure but it didnt do anything for me , and one time i wanted to test it better and deep throated a guy as a punishment and that might had potential but he got scared so ... yeah.
Besides, i really do love male asses more than anything , so i'll try to "train" the guys in the future before we get to business.

I dont really have access to gay guys or experienced bottoms so i'll have to make it work with the straights ‍♀️

KingJames21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey bro,
If the "virgin" guys you fucked didnt felt pain when you penetrated their asses there might be two reasons here:
1st - they are not virgins,
2nd - your dick might be too small
You've mentioned that your dick is medium sized (I guess around 15-17cm), so I tend to go with the first option, that your partners waren't virgins. It's a common thing for guys (and girls) to pretend they are virgin, I might even call it a fetish in some cases. If they were virgins they should feel at least some pain for their "first time" penetration, especially with a medium sized dick.
Also I agree with what the other guys wrote above, the bottom should have some technique. Many "not virgin" guys don't have a technique when it comes to bottoming, they just relax and let the top do all the work (not sure how much pleasure they feel this way, but if you don't feel it they probably don't feel it either).