How to improve the lives of smalls

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Smalls have it pretty rough. The shame and frustration of being sexually deformed and handicapped is difficult for anyone to handle.

What can society do, if anything, to make life easier for Smalls? Should anything be done?

Reactions: mallak

Some of the ones I have met needed professional help. If there were as many adverts for counselling as there were for penis enlargement I think the world the world would still be a better place, I'm not sure that small penis counselling would generate the same amount of money as penis enlargement, but it's worth a try. All the quacks and charlatans selling penis enlargement would just have to get counselling degrees instead.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have spent some time around handicapped and impaired persons. Many would trade places with you in an instant; to be able to walk , to speak a full sentence, or tie their own shoes, or feed themselves, or go to the bathroom by themselves.

Count your blessings

reckless_heart

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly we need some kind of welfare system funded by both the government and a “large penis tax” paid by anyone over 6”. Then anyone below a certain size recieves compensation every fortnight for the pain they suffer. Of course they can save this toward surgery or counselling or paying for women to pretend they like their company.

Reactions: deleted300444

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Smalls have it pretty rough. The shame and frustration of being sexually deformed and handicapped is difficult for anyone to handle.

What can society do, if anything, to make life easier for Smalls? Should anything be done?

Yeah, you should stfu until you have a real problem. @ronin001 nailed it.

You're beyond tedious beating the same drum over and over.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I have spent some time around handicapped and impaired persons. Many would trade places with you in an instant; to be able to walk , to speak a full sentence, or tie their own shoes, or feed themselves, or go to the bathroom by themselves.

Count your blessings

I am sure many would trade places with me. A small penis is far from the worst handicap a person can have. It is bout mid-level, worse than missing a leg or hand, but no where as bad as being a paraplegic or something like that.

But let's remember, just because someone has it worse doesn't mean Smalls don't have their own troubles and concerns.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
We could also just invent some kind of positive stereotypes, like "smalls; they're very good with their hands you know."
Or something about them being really good at fixing phones, or extremely hardworking.

LOL

As per usual, any good trait for a Small has to come in spite of their penis. Our dicks are not good or useful themselves.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

Big dicks are the ideal. They are normal. Whatever is not big is a deformity.

Most ridiculous thing you've ever read? Your response is quite ironic. It just bare assertions that are not supported by any identifiable reason, logic, or evidence. At least what I said referenced the fact of penis size being highly variable, and also that the term "deformity" by definition requires a quality to have a normal form.

Most ridiculous thing you've ever read? Your response is quite ironic. It just bare assertions that are not supported by any identifiable reason, logic, or evidence. At least what I said referenced the fact of penis size being highly variable, and also that the term "deformity" by definition requires a quality to have a normal form.

Now, now, see here my good man; no point in dragging reason, logic or any semblance of evidence into a thread with Wally when it comes to cock size.

Might I suggest some type of mind altering drugs perhaps?

Reactions: ronin001

I am all for getting some parking privileges out of the deal at a minimum.

Reactions: Galloper