How to improve the lives of smalls

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
All my arguments are based on fact. I'm sorry that you're so stuck in your delusions that you can't appreciate that.
Bull. Shit.

You've made a boatload of claims in this forum over the years. Name five facts you have cited. List two legitimate sources for each, which should be easy if you are being truthful. But you aren't.

You are spouting opinions. Facts require proof.

Prove your facts.

Last edited:

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seven inches is big. Anything less is just small.
Browsing around this site will skew anyone's sense of "average". But the average of these three studies seems to indicate that 7" bone-pressed erect length is in the 93.4th percentile. Only 1 in 15 guys is 7" or longer. Should 14 out of every 15 guys out there be considered small?
bsNrs1u.png

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Now, now, see here my good man; no point in dragging reason, logic or any semblance of evidence into a thread with Wally when it comes to cock size.

Might I suggest some type of mind altering drugs perhaps?
Nope, I'm not sharing.

The only thing small on Wally is his outlook. And that's from his brain.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Seven inches is big. Anything less is just small. Medium doesn't exist.

And yes, that is a fact. lol

"Lol" indeed. That is your opinion.

If you want to claim fact, you need proof from recognized experts. We both already know you can't do this. If you could support your opinion as fact, you would have done so long ago.

Your threads here are no different than the threads with guys claiming 11 inch penises, but who somehow NEVER can show a clear photo of a correctly measured 11 inch penis. So to them, it might be 11 inches, but we all know that's just their opinion.

Reactions: 286798

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
"Lol" indeed. That is your opinion.

If you want to claim fact, you need proof from recognized experts. We both already know you can't do this. If you could support your opinion as fact, you would have done so long ago.

Your threads here are no different than the threads with guys claiming 11 inch penises, but who somehow NEVER can show a clear photo of a correctly measured 11 inch penis. So to them, it might be 11 inches, but we all know that's just their opinion.

Look at a seven inch dick, then look at a six inch dick.

That is all proof you need.

Reactions: SweetSpermLover
D

deleted716371

LOL

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

Big dicks are the ideal. They are normal. Whatever is not big is a deformity.

Big is a relative term, right? Suggesting a scale. So, to have big, we need average and small, right?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Smalls have it pretty rough. The shame and frustration of being sexually deformed and handicapped is difficult for anyone to handle.

What can society do, if anything, to make life easier for Smalls? Should anything be done?
I’m sorry but you’re taking about it as it’s a disability! I completely disagree and I think that is nature created massive cocks then the opposite must be the same!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We could also just invent some kind of positive stereotypes, like "smalls; they're very good with their hands you know."
Or something about them being really good at fixing phones, or extremely hardworking.
You’re such a dick, what makes you the spokes person of ken with big dicks, it’s not us and them! We’re all men! A penis does not make the man, regardless of size!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But it is a deformity.
WTF? No it isn’t do you consider you tonge length to be a deformation? Or your shoe size? Or your height? None of which can be controlled, just like penis size, so why in the fuck should it be deemed a disability?! Fucking dumb ass!

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL

As per usual, any good trait for a Small has to come in spite of their penis. Our dicks are not good or useful themselves.
You fucking disgust me, you obviously are sick in the head and crave attention from being agrovating and generating reactions. All this mouth and no action, where are your pics?! Disgracefull

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am sure many would trade places with me. A small penis is far from the worst handicap a person can have. It is bout mid-level, worse than missing a leg or hand, but no where as bad as being a paraplegic or something like that.

But let's remember, just because someone has it worse doesn't mean Smalls don't have their own troubles and concerns.

ARE YOU F'n SERIOUS!! :mad:
This has to be by far some of the most offensive garbage to come out of your mouth.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Look at a seven inch dick, then look at a six inch dick.

That is all proof you need.
Really. Okay. Both of them would look like above-average cocks to me. That's my opinion. My opinion is no more a proof than yours.

You are failing miserably with this, especially as in your desperation to save yet another dumbass thread you're doubling down on the offensive rhetoric and over the top claims. Pathetic, and embarrassing to witness.

Let it die a natural death.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Browsing around this site will skew anyone's sense of "average". But the average of these three studies seems to indicate that 7" bone-pressed erect length is in the 93.4th percentile. Only 1 in 15 guys is 7" or longer. Should 14 out of every 15 guys out there be considered small?
bsNrs1u.png

The lifestyles survey is seen as the most accurate because they had medical professionals measure the cocks of hundreds of volunteers in a laboratory type setting, they also medically induced erections. 7" puts a guy in the top 5%, which is approximately what these studies average out at.

Reactions: BetterFuture