How to increase a gal's sex drive.

B_JonFlight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed that my gf's sex drive is decreasing monthly.The first few months of our relationship was great, now it's becoming a rarity for her to have any interest in sex.

She says she thinks she is too fat(she usn't,about 5'3, 119 pounds) and she says she doesn't feel confident when she is naked with me even though she looks great and I tell her this constantly.

I'm a total breast man and she has fantastic big ones but I haven't seen them in weeks even though we sleep together almost every night.She has some slight acne on her upper chest and is embarrassed about this even though it doesn't bother me....it bothers her and therefore the breasts are now off limits.:frown1: She covers them on the way to the shower,,wears a t-shirt in bed,moves my hand away when I try to touch them at night etc etc.

I would like to be intimate 3 or 4 times a week at least but for her,once in 3-4 weeks is ok and acceptable.

I've heard there are foods or herbal supplements which a woman can eat/take which supposedly can increase sex drive.Anyone out there know of such things?

Cheers,
Jon

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am currently fighting with a low sex drive and it has nothing to do with be heavy I am or my personal appearance. She is making excuses for the way she looks and that is a problem that you can not be fix with herbal supplements or food.

When I had image issues my hubby had a great idea that gave me a lot of power. First He took pictures of me and told me this is what turns him on. He had me pose in various ways that he found sexy. I took pictures of him in poses I found sexy. This was fun and help me realize how sexy I really was. He also introduce me to a couple of really great forums that he is a member of and I became a member too. Thus one of the reasons I am here.

The key is to help her see herself as a sexy individual again. Unfortunately for me it isn't an image problem. My hubby has done a lot to help me but my sex drive is not were I want it to be. I miss my old sexy self and keep fighting to get back to what I use to have.

B_JonFlight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tried taking provocative photos of her, but she tells me she feels to shy to do it and asks me to put the camera away.It's basically a negative self image issue which is a problem for our relationship.

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, I really feel for you. Well she talk at all to you about why she feels her body image is bad. Other than the typical excuses of weight. I feel there is something more that she isn't saying and using her body image as an excuse for why she doesn't want to have sex.

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Raw sunflower and pumpkin seeds are great for increasing sex drive. Just a small handful every day is good enough to make a change. The only downside is that on average it takes about two months before you'll start to notice a difference.

Even though your girlfriend already has a great body it's still a good idea to exercise. Working out on a regular basis is known to increase your sex drive.

As typical as it may sound, I have also heard that strawberries are good for putting you in a more sexual mood.

Of course when it comes down to it, you may have to change up your whole game plan when it comes down to how you're having sex with her (if you haven't already tried). Variety keeps things exciting inside (or outside) of the bedroom. Try a different approach to foreplay. Try seducing her with your words as well as your body.

Hope this helps you. Good luck!

Last edited:

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
*sarcasm*
Have a bigger dick of course....

jeez idiots

*/sarcasm*

Idk man, my ex used to go through this every couple months where she just couldnt get aroused them times when she's give me carpet burn...

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a serious note, is she on birthcontrol pills? Or any birth control or medications? That could effect sex drive.

Also, 5'3", 119lbs (with big boobs) is smoking hot. So the issue is in her head. You could get her the miracle cure for her acne or whatever, and she will still find something else to feel dissatisfied with.

So unless its a hormonal thing (caused by the above mentioned), she could just not be that into you anymore and is being too nice about it. From Pulp Fiction: "Now thats a hard mother fucken fact of life. But thats a fact of life yo' ass is going to have to get realistic about."

B_JonFlight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I actually asked her if she still found me attractive/appealing and she told me yes and that she simply doesn't need sex very often and has been like this her whole life.Nothing else has changed in the relationship and she is still affectionate and caring etc.As you said,it's all in her head because she has a head turning body.

In regards to the other poster,thanks for the info about sunflower and pumpkin seeds.I heard the same thing myself somewhere and I have to off to the market now to hunt for seeds! :) It just may work given time.

It's a terrible feeling being a normal horny guy lying next to your hot gal at night and her not wanting to be intimate.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She had lots of sex with you till she felt you were hooked, now she doesn't feel she needs to keep you sweet.

do people really think this way? I think it's natural to be fucking like bunnies at the start of a relationship before things calm down. Of course you could just have very mismatched needs/libidos. If that's the case...I can't advise :cool: sorry.

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lots of fucking is good for acne
The funny thing is, I think he's right! I heard that lots of sex is good for your skin. I don't know the science behind it and I'm too lazy to look it up right now but I'm pretty sure that there is some truth to it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you can't fix her. she has to want to fix it herself.
has she asked you for remedies?
has she agreed to try them?

her multiple issues aren't going to be fixed by oysters, pet.