Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really REALLY need to increase my flacid size im only a lil over a inch soft, im a really grower 8 inches hard, but i need to increase my flacid size so i can at least create some of a bulge in my shorts...so i heard fowfers work but all i end up doing is hurting my nutz! so any advice on fowfers or just increasing my flacid size?!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fowfers are great and are a "hands free" way of getting a good stretch. For those of you that have never heard of fowfers, here's how they're done:

First, get a proper warm up. While standing with a total flaccid penis (max 20% erect), reach from between legs and grasp the head of the penis. Now, stretch the penis as far as possible either up between your butt crack or under your butt cheek. When you've done this, gently sit down on your outstretched penis letting your weight retain the stretch. Release your hands and do this stretch in 20-30 minute blocks, with periodic massages in between to restore blood flow.

Another great way of rapidly increasing flaccid size is to keep your penis in a semi-pumped state by doing several light jelqing sessions throughout the day.

Reactions: MilesCumming