How To Increase Horniness

How often do you get horny?

• Total voters

Staying hydrated and fueled with good food is important. Kegels can help.

Edging for longer and longer periods of time without ejaculating will help.
Do you stay within the point of no return for long periods when you edge? I thought I might be hurting myself. Lol

Reactions: Gj816

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
i’ve always been a little jealous of guys that can cum 3/4 times a day and still be horny after.

I’m in my 20’s and only get horny around 2x per week.

Any tips for a guy trying to boost his libido?

Libido comes from cholesterol because testosterone or sex hormones are made from cholesterol.

If you ever get a vile of testosterone liquid you’ll notice it looks like an oily substance.

So, to boost your libido you need to take a nutrient named “Choline”.

Get it? Choline...., cholesterol. See the similarity?

Choline is our master fat metabolizer in the body without choline we can’t digest fats.

Take choline, the body will use it to make healthy lipids from fat and it will also use choline to create sex hormones. When I take choline constantly I’m horny all day, period.

Here’s the fun fact; choline uses a co factor named “lysine” to make another amino acid called “carnitine”.

Carnitine boost our testosterone receptors by transporting fatty acids into our cells.

So if you take choline take lysine and a omega 3 fish oil supplement together for an incredible libido boost. Obviously choline is the most important but adding in the other co factors will make you hypersexual, trust me.

The best choline product is the one on Swanson.com; they give you a shit load of choline for cheap.

Source cited;
Choline associated hypersexuality in a 79-year-old man. - PubMed - NCBI

Libido comes from cholesterol because testosterone or sex hormones are made from cholesterol.

If you ever get a vile of testosterone liquid you’ll notice it looks like an oily substance.

Choline is our master fat metabolizer in the body without choline we can’t digest fats.

Take choline, the body will use it to make healthy lipids from fat and it will also use choline to create sex hormones. When I take choline constantly I’m horny all day, period.

Here’s the fun fact; choline uses a co factor named “lysine” to make another amino acid called “carnitine”.

Carnitine boost our testosterone receptors by transporting fatty acids into our cells.

So if you take choline take lysine and a omega 3 fish oil supplement together for an incredible libido boost. Obviously choline is the most important but adding in the other co factors will make you hypersexual, trust me.

The best choline product is the one on Swanson.com; they give you a shit load of choline for cheap.

Source cited;
Awesome info!

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

youngthirdleg

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Source cited;

I would take this info with big pinch of salt being that you can’t view his profile and he’s trying to sell something. I would not try to take any supplements before working on the basics first, even getting a blood test for testosterone, but remember to take several test at the same time of the day, usually mornings when its at its highest, as testosterone fluctuates during the day. Working on your mental and physical well being.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
I would take this info with big pinch of salt being that you can’t view his profile and he’s trying to sell something. I would not try to take any supplements before working on the basics first, even getting a blood test for testosterone, but remember to take several test at the same time of the day, usually mornings when its at its highest, as testosterone fluctuates during the day. Working on your mental and physical well being.

I changed my privacy settings back to normal, sorry bud.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a very high sex drive. It is as much a blessing as it is a curse.

I too have a ridiculously high libido.

It wants sex 8-10 times a day which would not be a problem if i did not have a job or a life...

Definitely a blessing and a curse.

bonerbrew

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I try to let nature take its course. And while I might feel horny once or more times a day I don't always act on it. I like to build to a bigger climax by waiting some until I can no longer hold back. The release I feel when doing so is worth not getting off each and every time I feel horny. I edge or simply fondle myself until I feel a big load cumming on. Sometimes I don't even do that, rather condition my mind to long for the day I will cum once again. The anticipation I feel makes my horniness even more intense.

Reactions: HotxWings

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I too have a ridiculously high libido.

It wants sex 8-10 times a day which would not be a problem if i did not have a job or a life...

Definitely a blessing and a curse.

Luckily, I have a job that I can do from home. When I need to do the deed, I can do so most of the time with relative ease.