How to increase natural lube?

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies
Are there any ways a women can increase her amount of natural lube? Eat or drink something perhaps?
Its no fun when she is often very dry, for either of us. It takes the fun out of being spontaneous when you have to find a tube of lube.

D_Amadeus_Mofart

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a health science major, from what I've learned about sexual fluids, it's all in correlation to fluid intake.

Obviously, there's some genetic relation in regards to sexual organs, but if I had to suggest, I'd say up her fluid intake substantially on day you're going to fuck. If it's still a major problem, I'd suggest consulting her doctor as it could be hormonally related.

Best of luck brother.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Could you give a little more info about the situation? Being too dry can either mean not being turned on enough or just be incapable of becoming wet.

The thing is, as long as she isn't dehydrated, she probably should be capable of producing enough wetness to make sex possible, if she is turned on.
So where there might possibly be a correlation between the intake of fluids and the amount she produces, there's a much higher chance she'll just need to go visit the bathroom more to pee in stead of producing more wetness. If she's turned on she'll probably be able to be turned on longer and produce more wetness on the long run, but the "trigger" needs to be there.

So give us some more detail... How long is the foreplay? How long has this been "a problem".
From what you posted, that it takes the fun out of "being spontaneous", it makes my thoughts lean towards the not-turned-on-enough cause more than the lack of fluid intake one.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Completely agree with xX_Sarah_Xx above.

If she's turned on already, and an opportunity to have sex suddenly pops up, we could call that spontaneous. But I don't suppose that's what you're talking about. Spontaneous sex is when she's doing/thinking something completely non sexual (like watching the news and weather forecast on television) then you walk in and offer her a ride on your hard-on. She might say "Ok." because she feels like pleasing you (and knows she'll enjoy it once you get fucking) but her body needs a chance to get ready if she's to welcome you with wetness. Spontaneous sex like that (with a familiar partner) doesn't give a woman enough time to get turned on and lube up. You need to talk to her about working together to spice up your sex life. Give it the time and attention it deserves. It will improve her wetness and your relationship. There are some good books on the subject. My wife and I have just read one (The Sex-starved Marriage by Michelle Weiner Davis) and it's really helped us improve our sex. We had been in the habit of using lube because we thought she no longer produced sufficient (she's 59 and has had all sorts of chemo and steroid treatments for cancer). However, we've recently had some surprisingly good sex - with only our own juices, and plenty of them!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Ladies
Are there any ways a women can increase her amount of natural lube? Eat or drink something perhaps?
Its no fun when she is often very dry, for either of us. It takes the fun out of being spontaneous when you have to find a tube of lube.
L. Acidphilus. It's a bacteria found in yogurt, but you can get it in pill form. Usually, it must be kept refrigerated. Not only will she be wetter (it makes me abundantly wet, and the wetness is creamy), but it will prevent yeast infection, and aid in digestion. Take a hefty dose at first, (4 billion organisms) and after a few days, go down to half that amount.

Make sure to stay well hydrated. We are mostly made of water, and so is our lube.

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's always had the problem of being dry, even with lots of foreplay. Maybe it just comes down to her not drinking enough, which she is always saying. And it may just be the way her body is. Her body always seems to do it's own thing, not according to the book (manual) on how it should operate.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's always had the problem of being dry, even with lots of foreplay. Maybe it just comes down to her not drinking enough, which she is always saying. And it may just be the way her body is. Her body always seems to do it's own thing, not according to the book (manual) on how it should operate.

Hydration then. Most of us don't drink enough water.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hydration, yogurt, and fenugreek. In India it is called methi and is used as a green vegetable as well as a spice. It regulated the female hormones, increases breast milk, and manages blood sugar levels. People say it gives your sweat and other parts a maple aroma.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hydration, yogurt, and fenugreek. In India it is called methi and is used as a green vegetable as well as a spice. It regulated the female hormones, increases breast milk, and manages blood sugar levels. People say it gives your sweat and other parts a maple aroma.

Fenugreek has a pungent aroma (at least to my sensitive nose). Alright if you've both been eating it, but personally, I don't much like the smell of it coming out of someone's pores. (Although I'd put up with it any day in preference to tobacco or alcohol - Ugh!)

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex girlfriends had this problem and she blamed it on her having to keep switching birth control pills to find the right one? She said that messed with her hormones and kept her dry, although maybe she was just saying that to make me feel better about not being able to turn her on.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A guy I dated once asked me if I got really wet and I told him I didn't know. How could I compare myself to other woman? And I never really thought about it. Anyway, after we had sex he told me that I got really wet,lol. So the point I wanted to make is that I am on birth control, barely drink water and hate grapefruits and yogurt.