How to increase the length of your cock.

How to increase the length of your cock.? I'm actually 17 but my size is only about 5 1/2. I tried jelqing but it doesn't work. Is there any way?

rough_neck_9_1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is no actually clinical data to support any PE treatment. It's just something you can only really wish for, because statistically that yields about the same result as tugging on your knob like a starting mower.

It's like your spine bro, it only grows so much per individual and no amount of stretching or tearing really generates growth. And given the uncertainty and even damage PE treatments can bring, it's not worth the effort nor would the growth be of any great significant value. Although there is the weight loss option which helps shape up the area and reveal length previously held back by fatty tissues.

Last edited:

Pumping is great, so many people say it's dangerous but if you follow all the correct routine you will be fine. Most important thing is to not pump too high a pressure, keep between 3 and 5 Hg.

D

deleted136887

Of course there is a way!!!!
Reply to all those penis enlargement adds selling pills etc. I mean, there are so many of them, they cannot all be bullshitting the public?
So pick the most expensive one that promises 6" gains overnite, pay your money, and another happy customer!

quaizar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course there is a way!!!!
Reply to all those penis enlargement adds selling pills etc. I mean, there are so many of them, they cannot all be bullshitting the public?
So pick the most expensive one that promises 6" gains overnite, pay your money, and another happy customer!

what makes you think that they all couldn't be lying. what logic would
tell me personally is that there are many who want to make money by taking advantage of a trend that is obviusly lucrative . its the same as those pills that do that, or claim to.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what makes you think that they all couldn't be lying. what logic would
tell me personally is that there are many who want to make money by taking advantage of a trend that is obviusly lucrative . its the same as those pills that do that, or claim to.

I'm pretty sure petergroot was using a little sarcasm there...

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How to increase the length of your cock.? I'm actually 17 but my size is only about 5 1/2. I tried jelqing but it doesn't work. Is there any way?

When you say "I tried jelqing" what do you mean? You just jelqed once and wanted to see 6" gain in a week? lol

PE is not some sort of a short cut to increase your penis. It takes a lot of time and hard work. You need to pick a proper safe routine and stick to it for a while. I, just like you, did PE in April 08 but then saw it doesn't work. Joined this site, read up few posts and articles about the exercises then started it again in Dec 08. Been two years, I gained 1.5inch length and 0.5 inch girth and I was slackin here and there. :tongue:

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lpsgnoob

How often you PE? 5 on and 2 off ?

Yes, I work out from Mon-Fri. Sat and Sun are my days off.

I work in cycles. A cycle consist of 6 weeks. 5 weeks workout, 1 week rest. That makes it about 8 cycles per year. Should always keep track of your exercises reps, counts etc. And you should always increase it slowly to avoid injuries and keep up the good gains.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the best PE'er and I haven't achieved the best gains, but if you do everything properly and moderately you will achieve amazing results. :smile:

Trust me PE works. Yes I too still can't believe it.

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I work out from Mon-Fri. Sat and Sun are my days off.

I work in cycles. A cycle consist of 6 weeks. 5 weeks workout, 1 week rest. That makes it about 8 cycles per year. Should always keep track of your exercises reps, counts etc. And you should always increase it slowly to avoid injuries and keep up the good gains.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the best PE'er and I haven't achieved the best gains, but if you do everything properly and moderately you will achieve amazing results. :smile:

Trust me PE works. Yes I too still can't believe it.

Good to hear from you! So what your size before and now?
Also you only use your hands for PE or do you use any types of devices you been using?

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to hear from you! So what your size before and now?

I was 5.5x4.6(never measured girth propley), after 2 years of PE I'm now 7x5, my cock looks a lot fatter now, and heavier too.

The first year I mainly focused on length, so my gains were mainly length. That was through out 2009. And then my 2nd year (through out 2010) I did a lot of girth exercises to try and increase my girth. That's when I saw my cock getting fatter and heavier and I got that 0.4 or so of an inch in girth. Although regret on missing the kegels, I heard they help you gain so much in girth, so if you start PE don't be a lazy bum like me and never skip those. Stamina exercises very important.

Also you only use your hands for PE or do you use any types of devices you been using?
Only my hands and olive oil. :smile:

Planning on buying a pump and adding a pumping routine this year. And will try to really start living a healthy life style. ahah

Good luck to you and remember to always be positive. :smile:

Last edited:

chrisone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was 5.5x4.6(never measured girth propley), after 2 years of PE I'm now 7x5, my cock looks a lot fatter now, and heavier too.

The first year I mainly focused on length, so my gains were mainly length. That was through out 2009. And then my 2nd year (through out 2010) I did a lot of girth exercises to try and increase my girth. That's when I saw my cock getting fatter and heavier and I got that 0.4 or so of an inch in girth. Although regret on missing the kegels, I heard they help you gain so much in girth, so if you start PE don't be a lazy bum like me and never skip those. Stamina exercises very important.

Only my hands and olive oil. :smile:

Planning on buying a pump and adding a pumping routine this year. And will try to really start living a healthy life style. ahah

Good luck to you and remember to always be positive. :smile:

Was it BPEL or NBPEL?
What is your main Goal?

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was it BPEL or NBPEL?

Yes its BPEL. If you have a fat pad around your penis, you need to get the BPEL measurements. Because that's the actual length if ya drop the weight and get a lean body. :smile:

What is your main Goal?

Really, when I first started as a 5.5, all I wanted to have is a 6inch penis. I used to say to my self, with 6 inches I be the happiest man ever. Well, after 2 months of PE I measured 6inches. I was like "wtf... that's is small". I want more.

Then I said I won't get greedy, 6.5 that's it. ( I remember reading a thread about how people get greedy in PE and never stop lol, I promised my self I be happy with 0.5inch and nothing more ). Well, I got the 6.5inches, and still too small. I said 7 this time, before I reach 7 I said ok ok 7.5, now I'm 7 and it still not big enough.

After months of PE I started to enjoy doing those exercises. Didn't find it a hassle anymore. So I said to my self, I will continue PE until I get what I want. Maybe being out of shape wont help the looks of penis, so I will try to hit the gym at same time to achieve the so called "big" penis. :biggrin1:

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pump and stretch.:wink:

Excellent combo. :smile:

During 2010 I did very few stretches, was focusing mainly on girth. This year I will try to focus on everything. Girth, length and stamina and hopefully can get into pumping as well. :biggrin1:

highgrounds

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
with all the respect i doubt that youll get a '' big '' penis in my view PE can give 0.5 to 1 inch in length or girth in some cases but its not yet definately proven by any member on here with before and after measuring pics and if you think of it logically suppose you do PE reguraly for 30 years does that mean that your penis will become 20 inches? ... in my view PE is 100% true in one issue which is a better erection since it helps with the circulation in the organ.