Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was surfing the www and i found a site which gave an instruction with how to increase ur cum load and how wide u can reach!

enjoy! xxxx :biggrin1:

Abstain from ejaculation for at least a day, preferably two. (ABSTENTION)
Take the supplements listed in the Newbie Routine (L-arginine, L-lysine, zinc, B complex, and a multivitamin). Consuming drinks that contain fructose, the main sugar in semen, is also very helpful I have found. Orange juice and pineapple juice are excellent choices. (SUPPLEMENTATION)
Do Kegels regularly. (KEGELS)
When you finally do cum, do Kegels in conjunction with each contraction to really force the semen out. This can add to your distance tremendously if you get good at it, but it can be tricky since you really have to be in tune with your PC to get the timing right. I frequently get a range of about 4 feet when I do this. (FORCE)
Drink plenty of water throughout the day. (REHYDRATE)
Remember to edge. Edging is the act of getting almost to the point of orgasm and then stopping all stimulation before orgasm occurs. Try doing this several times. (EDGING)
Try to make stimulation last for as long as you can before you just have to cum. I have had my best ejaculations when I last at least half an hour and even more. (DURATION)

uncuttop213

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great advice.

In my opinion, the biggest boosts come from Kagels, Arginine, Lysine, Zinc, and lots of water.

Not sure if it's because it's hot, or because of the kagels, but when I shoot a huge load my orgasm is definitely more intense, too!

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to shoot more but can't be bothered to do anything to make it so. I went through a period of shooting loads and loads of quite watery cum and I'm not sure what made it so or therefore why it stopped... but that was very fun ;)

I might try some of these if I get the particular urge lol.

On a side note, beautiful cock you got there.

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was surfing the www and i found a site which gave an instruction with how to increase ur cum load and how wide u can reach!

enjoy! xxxx :biggrin1:

Abstain from ejaculation for at least a day, preferably two. (ABSTENTION)
Take the supplements listed in the Newbie Routine (L-arginine, L-lysine, zinc, B complex, and a multivitamin). Consuming drinks that contain fructose, the main sugar in semen, is also very helpful I have found. Orange juice and pineapple juice are excellent choices. (SUPPLEMENTATION)
Do Kegels regularly. (KEGELS)
When you finally do cum, do Kegels in conjunction with each contraction to really force the semen out. This can add to your distance tremendously if you get good at it, but it can be tricky since you really have to be in tune with your PC to get the timing right. I frequently get a range of about 4 feet when I do this. (FORCE)
Drink plenty of water throughout the day. (REHYDRATE)
Remember to edge. Edging is the act of getting almost to the point of orgasm and then stopping all stimulation before orgasm occurs. Try doing this several times. (EDGING)
Try to make stimulation last for as long as you can before you just have to cum. I have had my best ejaculations when I last at least half an hour and even more. (DURATION)
better : to practice this many times without any orgasm at all so many times until all seminal cords and sperm fluids are exhausted and the complete naked male body isnt able to perform a final last orgasm. this is real frustrating edging the whole male body . in the beginning of this practice the male body knows it will result in no sexual relief and gets totally addicted to this at the same time.

KihelHeim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO,1st product I've tried MaxxLoad, it was pretty good, like 2 times the nut, but I cant find it in stores anymore. Ball refill sucked and I didnt notice anything, I tried a tincture on ebay and I noticed an increase but the taste was horrible. Maxocum is 18.00 a bottle and it's a large supply )ebay( and I noticed results after about a weeks time. Def sticking to that until I find next best thing. My girlie looooves getting filled up. Any other recommendations?

IMO,1st product I've tried MaxxLoad, it was pretty good, like 2 times the nut, but I cant find it in stores anymore. Ball refill sucked and I didnt notice anything, I tried a tincture on ebay and I noticed an increase but the taste was horrible. Maxocum is 18.00 a bottle and it's a large supply )ebay( and I noticed results after about a weeks time. Def sticking to that until I find next best thing. My girlie looooves getting filled up. Any other recommendations?

THIS IS HILARIOUS AND A SCAM

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
better : to practice this many times without any orgasm at all so many times until all seminal cords and sperm fluids are exhausted and the complete naked male body isnt able to perform a final last orgasm. this is real frustrating edging the whole male body . in the beginning of this practice the male body knows it will result in no sexual relief and gets totally addicted to this at the same time.
just practiced 4 totally unsatisfying sperm ejaculations without orgasm .

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just practiced 4 totally unsatisfying sperm ejaculations without orgasm .
forced the complete naked male body to practice 9 totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without any orgasm . with edging it is possible for the body of a human male to experience animalistic awareness , when the complete naked masculine body of a human male is forced to edge kneeing in cold and rough nature and outdoor inviroment ( river gorge , gravel road, wet and cold hiking path , kneeing in wet gars ...) and practice many totally unsatisfying partial ejaculations without any orgasmic relief in many edging sessions . after each edging session ( approx 1,5 hours ! ) the whole male body is shivering from cold and gets more and more addicted to this animalistic experience practice.
https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.526.7839&rep=rep1&type=pdf
( on page 5 : some bodies of male animal bulls are able to perform 36 ejaculations per hour ! comparison of ejaculatory response between bodies of human male and bodies of male animals ) .
with much athletic discipline and iron will the body of a human male can be forced to perform 18 or more partial ejaculations per hour , like the totally naked body of an animal bull .