How to increase ur cum amount ...!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mxaxuxrxixzxixox, Jun 23, 2010.

1. mxaxuxrxixzxixox

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was surfing the www and i found a site which gave an instruction with how to increase ur cum load and how wide u can reach!

enjoy! xxxx :biggrin1:

Abstain from ejaculation for at least a day, preferably two. (ABSTENTION)
    Take the supplements listed in the Newbie Routine (L-arginine, L-lysine, zinc, B complex, and a multivitamin). Consuming drinks that contain fructose, the main sugar in semen, is also very helpful I have found. Orange juice and pineapple juice are excellent choices. (SUPPLEMENTATION)
    Do Kegels regularly. (KEGELS)
    When you finally do cum, do Kegels in conjunction with each contraction to really force the semen out. This can add to your distance tremendously if you get good at it, but it can be tricky since you really have to be in tune with your PC to get the timing right. I frequently get a range of about 4 feet when I do this. (FORCE)
    Drink plenty of water throughout the day. (REHYDRATE)
    Remember to edge. Edging is the act of getting almost to the point of orgasm and then stopping all stimulation before orgasm occurs. Try doing this several times. (EDGING)
    Try to make stimulation last for as long as you can before you just have to cum. I have had my best ejaculations when I last at least half an hour and even more. (DURATION)

2. lpsg17

Gold Member

try tribulus and ZMA

3. uncuttop213

uncuttop213 New Member

Albums:
    Great advice.

In my opinion, the biggest boosts come from Kagels, Arginine, Lysine, Zinc, and lots of water.

Not sure if it's because it's hot, or because of the kagels, but when I shoot a huge load my orgasm is definitely more intense, too!

4. xemnasfury21

xemnasfury21 New Member

Albums:
    I would love to shoot more but can't be bothered to do anything to make it so. I went through a period of shooting loads and loads of quite watery cum and I'm not sure what made it so or therefore why it stopped... but that was very fun ;)

I might try some of these if I get the particular urge lol.

On a side note, beautiful cock you got there.

5. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

I always wondered about the legitimacy of these supplements. I have a hard time believing that I would cum more if I used them.

6. duffer4126

duffer4126 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted