1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How to Increasemy Stamina?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by What_Sin, Sep 24, 2011.

1. What_Sin

What_Sin Lurker

Hi everyone, first time poster, long time lurker. I have a rather serious/ embarrassing problem with my stamina. I last a very short time, like a minute or less. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice, techniques, suggestions that will help me to increase my stamina. Im not looking for pills or anything. I have always heard that practice makes perfect, but i have been jacking off for years and it hasn't seemed to help with my stamina at all. i recently bought a fleshlight hoping that maybe i can use it to help me increase my stamina. any advice is welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks!

2. jeff926

jeff926 Sexy Member

IMHO, most of all, healthy life style, such as regular exercise, reducing meat consumption and stress, no smoking, good human relationship, etc is essential to enhance your virility.

3. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 Banned

Jacking off !=edging. Should also be training guides for that fleshlight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice