How to Jelq 101

remek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is an overview I wrote up on jelqing that might help some of the guys new to PE, who when ask "what is jelqing," usually get the "Google it" response.

Jelqing is a lot like the push up of penis exercising. It's the backbone of all the other Penis Enlargement (PE) exercises. When done healthfully, jelqing can make your penis bigger and harder - similar to how exercising your muscles can make them bigger and harder. Healthfully, means not going overboard and starting out light.

Although nearly every experienced PEer knows how to jelq, many men don't always do it correctly - which can often lead to a decrease in gains or no gains at all.

The Jelqing Workout
Step 1: Warm Up
The warm literally involves applying heat to your penis. The common ways to heat your penis include:

1) Using a heating pad
2) Using a warm, wet wash cloth
3)Taking a hot shower

All of the above should be applied directly to the penis.

Don't skip the warm up. It's akin to warming up before you go running or lift weights - it leads to more results and less injury. Warm up for at least 5 minutes, but you're best bet is to shoot for 10 minutes.

Step 2: Apply the Lube
Lubrication is important because it will help you to jelq your penis in a gentle manner. It will also help you avoid any skin chaffing.

The most common lubricants are KY Jelly, Vaseline, and baby oil.

Step 3: Get the blood pumping
You'll need some blood in your penis to jelq effectively. Yet, at the same time, you don't want to jelq with an erection - or even near it. Jelqing with an erection is potentially dangerous.

Your penis should be somewhere between semi-hard and semi-soft. The goal is somewhere around 70 % erect.

Step 4: OK, grip it
You'll want to create an OK-grip with your thumb and pointer finger and put it at the base of your penis. The grip looks like you're giving the "OK" symbol.

Step 5: Jelq your penis
Apply pressure to the grip and move it down the shaft. You want the pressure to be light and gentle, yet at the same time effective.

Stop the jelq before you reach the head of your penis (don't jelq your head). The jelq should take roughly three or so second.

Then use your other hand to repeat the jelq. Switch hands every jelq rep until you acquire the number of reps.

How many reps should you do?
It depends. For the first few weeks, you'll probably want to start around 150 jelqs per workout and slowly work up from there. Either way, don't jelq every day, especially when you're first starting out. Going overboard is a common problem for new jelqers - and this is why jelqing has a bad wrap outside the "PE community."

Increasing the Intensity
Like I said, the biggest downfall for begginers is jelqing too much or using too much pressure. This can lead to overtraining, which can in itself lead to temporary ED. Avoid overtraing by starting out light!

That said, although you want to avoid over-jelqing your penis in the beginning, you also want to provide enough intensity to cause growth. As time goes on, your penis will gradually get use to the amount of intensity you use and you'll need to gradually use more and more intensity to see gains.

When it comes to jelqing, you can increase the intensity in three major ways:
1) Jelq for longer periods of time
2) Increase the amount of pressure used when jelqing
3) Use different and often advanced jelq-like exercises

Hope this helps anyone who was confused,
rem

never hung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks remek. i'll try that. i also see that u r the same as i am: 99%straight 1% gay. i had my first time experience last week and he blew my mind. is that normal. let me know

remek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks remek. i'll try that.

Glad it could help. I also posted a free video and some pictures up on my PE site: Penis Enlargement Gym - Jelq & Jelqing. Hope it helps.

i also see that u r the same as i am: 99%straight 1% gay. i had my first time experience last week and he blew my mind. is that normal. let me know

I'm not sure. You'll have to ask someone else about that one ;) I put 1 percent gay because I believe every man has a little bit of feminine in them, some are just more honest about it than others.

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lmao , reading this makes me think of all those men who think the "grow your hair back for bald men" adverts really work! Ask a urologist if this works and he will smile and move on to the next question.Also how the hell can u apply baby oil or any other lube, do those ok grips and not get a total erection lmao.

Another_enigma69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lmao , reading this makes me think of all those men who think the "grow your hair back for bald men" adverts really work! Ask a urologist if this works and he will smile and move on to the next question.Also how the hell can u apply baby oil or any other lube, do those ok grips and not get a total erection lmao.

I'm not a doctor... and I understand your point. The only analogy I have is to consider weights/rings that different tribes use to stretch parts of their body. It's incredible how much skin, tissue, and even muscle can stretch. Look at neck rings, ear hoops, mouth hoops. Maybe the spongy tissue in the penis has a memory, but it seems similar stretching techniques would work.

I'll give it a shot even though I'm satisfied with my size. Besides, who doesn't want to play with their penis ever day? :biggrin1:

Reactions: fuckah

fuckah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a doctor... and I understand your point. The only analogy I have is to consider weights/rings that different tribes use to stretch parts of their body. It's incredible how much skin, tissue, and even muscle can stretch. Look at neck rings, ear hoops, mouth hoops. Maybe the spongy tissue in the penis has a memory, but it seems similar stretching techniques would work.

I'll give it a shot even though I'm satisfied with my size. Besides, who doesn't want to play with their penis ever day? :biggrin1:

Penske tissue seems to have memory.I stop working out 2 years back for some reasons -I had never known what a limp dick was in my life - and I restarted last month after a terrible 2years is ED;and now I’m almost back to being the amazing manster I was only in about a couple of months I might have even gained and I have longevity and cum control again... I’m a beast again.

This is to confirm to Nay sayers that it works.not to Brag

fuckah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'll give it a shot even though I'm satisfied with my size. Besides, who doesn't want to play with their penis ever da

y? :biggrin1: