How to keep a good size soft?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by 101urboy, Jul 12, 2011.

1. 101urboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have a big penis or above average penis erect but I need help to keep a good size soft.
    Thanks

2. backwoodsstud

backwoodsstud Member

Stretch like hell.

3. stefanskie94

stefanskie94 New Member

ok when you want it nice and plumpy and long you have to have a nice dick! but once you get hard you got to jerk off and after you bust a nut put i would say a black hair tie around you cock and ballls! It sould do the trick!

4. littleguy2

littleguy2 Active Member

I have a skinny 2 1/2 soft that grows to a decent 5. I must admit not large but I get a lot of compliments on it. I JO'd with a guy the other day that had a much bigger soft cock but he didn't grow, got rock hard though. Ended up a lot smaller than me. Moral is, Don't sweat your soft size. I have accepted that.

5. alwayshornyatl

Albums:
    I'm in the same boat. I'm a "grower not a shower" and like to 'show the goods.' If I could make a better display that would be great

6. Quast

Quast Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm similar, decent while erect, bleh when flaccid.

7. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Try various herbal supplements. Not everything works for everyone so you have to try them. The various "male" herbs (tribulus actually shrinks me! Yikes) and of course anything that is good for circulation like ginseng.

8. category8

category8 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    L-Arginine is great for maximizing flaccid hang. At least, it has been for me, and I've read reports of this from others. Plus, larger doses of it for sustained periods tend to boost cum loads. Win-win!

9. fuzzydude

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been taking 2000mg (4x500) a day for several months and haven't really noticed much of a change. What dosage have you found effective?

10. hud01

Gold Member

maybe try a warm bath or two

11. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Being relaxed is the most important thing by far. With dicks there are basically two forces that work in opposite directions:
    - Engorgement - your dick fills with blood and gets bigger. Yes being aroused will engorge all the way up to erection, but being relaxed will just keep it more engorged in general. It's really just about circulation, so being fit and eating well helps keep things a little plumper too, while stress, anxiety, cold weather, and physical activity will pull blood away. This is the way your body takes blood away from your penis when it's needed more elsewhere. From an evolutionary perspective, those few cc's of blood are better used in our legs to run away from sabre-toothed tigers than they are for clubbing them over the head with our dicks.
    - Retraction - there are ligaments attached to the penis that our muscles yank up on to pull the penis back inside. This also shrinks your dick with stress/anxiety/some kinds of activity, since your dick is just in the way at that point. The biggest thing that triggers this is cold weather, and it's a good thing. Your dick's a lot better off being closer to your body to stay warm, and less likely to freeze off (literally) if it's not dangling out. Just my guess but I think an absent or weak retraction response is a big part of a lot of race myths, since people from warmer clients don't need this adaptation so they'll dangle more out all the time.

I think they can put botox in to your retracting muscles to weaken them which gives you a bigger flaccid dick, but that sounds crazy to me. The can also cut the tendons entirely with surgery, which makes your flaccid dick significantly longer, but your erection stays the same size and gets wobbly at the base. That is just an awful idea -- I guess people think they'll get so much more sex from people attracted to their longer limp dick, and then when they do have sex can't pound half as hard.

It's funny that we care about flaccid size, when really it would make a lot of sense to just be 1" long flaccid (so you can pee standing up) and no more, since a limp dick isn't good for much else.

12. PACKINGBIG

PACKINGBIG New Member

Interesting thread.

My bf has a regular/slightly small penis and most of the times looks fine when he soft.

I do know though that for whatever reason, straight after workout in changing rooms his penis seems to shrink to almost nothing. Its as if hes been sitting in ice cold water for an hr. He gets pretty embarassed.

Any thoughts?????

13. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    It really depends on the activity, but for me it really retracts with running. I think the cremaster muscle pulling your balls up can also retract your dick, so you get smaller. Really a good thing since it's just in the way when you run.

14. D_Tess_Tease

D_Tess_Tease Account Disabled

Can you say... jelque and cock ring??

15. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Cock ring?

16. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    basically just stop thinking about it.Easier said than done i know.....

17. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    pump, stay away from nakedness and cold, they don't mix

18. wayne

wayne Member

Just read your post on size. You are perfectly normal like about 75% of all men. 2 1/2 soft and 5 hard I relate to. We are normal bigger guys are well not normal.

Draft saved Draft deleted